助教

课程特色

视频(70)
图文(3)
下载资料(13)
作业(12)
讨论(12)
考试(1)

【活动帖】通过本课程学习,你对中国文化的有了哪些新认识?Share with us!

By 助教黎金 2018-11-15 2022次浏览

要求:谈一谈在本课程的学习中,你对中国文化有了哪些新的认识和感受,比如了解了哪些之前没关注过的文化领域,对用英语传播中国文化这件事有什么想法等。

字数不限,畅所欲言~

活动说明详见 点击这里

84 回复

• 朱柯欣 2018-11-15

In the course of this period of study,I learned a lot.Learned a lot about Chinese culture and some other things.First,I have learned how to  introduct the topographic features of China in English.Second,I knew more thing about Chinese Arts,and it attract me a lot.Third,I get to know the difference between traditional education and modern education.And also,I knew more expression skills ,more words as well.What's more,through the course,I met new friends from other school.All in all ,in this study, my own ability has been greatly improved ,especially improve ability of expression and spoken English.

回复
  • 胡海威 2018-11-15

In Chinese culture class, I have a more comprehensive and in-depth understanding of Chinese culture, but it is a little difficult to teach in English. I hope to add subtitles.

回复
  • 闫小庆 2018-11-15

I have never learned about Chinese culture before, and this course has given me opportunities and a lot of knowledge. I think it's very interesting to spread Chinese culture in English. This not only improves our English, but also enriches our understanding of Chinese culture.

回复
  • 闫小庆 2018-11-15

I didn't feel that Chinese culture was too interesting before. When I heard these lessons, I found that there were many spirits in them. For example, the culture of Peking Opera and agriculture.

回复
  • 赵雪旻 2018-11-15

it's a very interesting and useful course

回复
  • 廖卓凌 2018-11-15

I don't know any China culture before,but through this campaign i learn more about it,and i think it very interesting.

回复
  • 马聪聪 2018-11-15

From this course,I learned about the ancient history of China.I felt the charm of drama and understood the spirit of ancient chinese writers.It would really give you a sence of how magnificent ancient chinese culture was after watching.I think it is very  interesting to spread traditional culture in this way.It only takes a brief video to learn about china's excellent culture.

回复
  • 王诗雪 2018-11-15

I learned something about Chinese culture in English. This course let me know more about the Chinese tradition, understand the Chinese culture, understand all kinds of customs, all kinds of outstanding tasks. Learning Chinese culture in English can make you learn English better, spread Chinese culture in English, and show more Chinese aspects to the world.

回复
  • 唐浩 2018-11-16

Chinese cluture is important for us.We must learn and get the idea so that we can do more like this.We are Chinese so we should know Chinese cluture.This course shows that our China is a big country and we have different great cultures.We are proud of them.

回复
  • 朱柯欣 2018-11-16

In my opinion, spreading Chinese culture in English can better promote cultural exchange .And as for foreigners, they can get to know China better in this way.

回复
  • 李婷婷 2018-11-17

We should strive to learn the history of Chinese culture

回复
  • 任彩月 2018-11-17

Learning Chinese culture by using English is a fresh experience. I think that way will contribute to spread Chinese culture. Also, I learned many English expressions of Chinese custom, Chinese songs, Chinese literature and so on. After a period of learning Chinese culture, I have new understanding of Chinese culture. I find Chinese culture is broad and profound far more than I thought. Chinese culture is like a large system, which permeates all aspects of people's life. At the same time, I learned some other fields where I've never had contact. In my opinion, Chinese culture has been developing and expanding constantly from ancient times to today and radiates permanent vitality.

回复
  • 吴天怡 2018-11-17

As a Chinese, we should understand our own country's traditional culture and carry them forward. Don't let these valuable cultures fade away, we have the responsibility and duty to protect them.

回复
  • 张群 2018-11-17

Chinese culture has a long and profound history.Through the study of this course, I have a deeper understanding of Chinese culture.Through the course, I have more pride and desire to inherit the Chinese culture.I hope to spread Chinese culture to more foreign friends so that they can know and understand the great cultural traditions of our country.Only in this way can more people understand and understand the Chinese cultural tradition and make the Chinese cultural tradition go to the world.

回复
  • 唐艺华 2018-11-17

By learning the China culture, I know more abandant China culture. And I have a deeper understand of China culture. Moveover, as for spreading the China culture in English, I think it is very good. Because it not only can spread our culture, but also can make more foreigners know China traditional culture better.

回复
  • 叶婷 2018-11-17

To learn more chinese tranditional culture and to be a cultural inheritor.

回复
  • 陈卓 2018-11-17

I have a good command of Chinese traditional cultures by learning this course.

回复
  • 杨萧 2018-11-17

I like the third chapter, it talked about the Chinese traditional art, let me know by the ancients of the superb craftsmanship and skill, Chinese painting has a long history, coagulated with the personality, psychological and temperament of the Chinese nation, with its distinctive characteristics and style of the unique system in the world of calligraphy painting, Chinese opera, is a kind of comprehensive stage art style.It is characterized by the aggregation of numerous art forms in a standard that embodies their individual personalities in the nature they share.

回复
  • 丁卓 2018-11-18

In these chapters of study,  Chinese architecture was one of several areas that I did not know about, especially hui-style architecture.  I also learned about different fonts and expressions of different ancient works. I feel that the study of moocs is very helpful for us to inherit and disseminate and understand Chinese culture, and we have learned a lot in this program class. If moocs are taught on line, it will be more interesting .

回复
  • 繁华似锦觅安宁 2018-11-18

It   ia   a  very   interesting  course.

回复
  • 石晴 2018-11-18

I think it is a very good thing.On the one hand I can improve my English by learning English course, on the other hand, I gained a lot about Chinese culture.

回复
  • 李滢 2018-11-18

There are great differences between Chinese culture and foreign culture, such as population, geographical location, diet, speaking and communicating with people. While learning advanced Western culture, we should also see the beauty of Chinese traditional culture, cherish and inherit it.

回复
  • 张垒垒 2018-11-18

Learning Chinese culture by using English is a fresh experience. I think that way will contribute to spread Chinese culture. Also, I learned many English expressions of Chinese custom, Chinese songs, Chinese literature and so on. After a period of learning Chinese culture, I have new understanding of Chinese culture. I find Chinese culture is broad and profound far more than I thought. Chinese culture is like a large system, which permeates all aspects of people's life. At the same time, I learned some other fields where I've never had contact. In my opinion, Chinese culture has been developing and expanding constantly from ancient times to today and radiates permanent vitality.

回复
  • 周铃 2018-11-18

I learnd more about Chinese calture.

回复
  • 周鑫 2018-11-18

The Chinese culture is extensive and profound, and it is worth studying deeply. Chinese traditional culture is the essence of Chinese culture and represents the inheritance of Chinese people.

回复
  • 张佳琳 2018-11-19

We study Chinese culture, not only we are Chinese, but Chinese culture really have an inspiring effect. I can not acknowledge that understand it utterly up to now. I still have to study continuely in the future. These classes yield my interst of learning it and I reap a lot from these.

回复
  • 娜娜 2018-11-19

I think that way will contribute to spread Chinese culture. Also, I learned many English expressions of Chinese custom, Chinese songs, Chinese literature and so on. After a period of learning Chinese culture, I have new understanding of Chinese culture. I find Chinese culture is broad and profound far more than I thought. Chinese culture is like a large system, which permeates all aspects of people's life. At the same time, I learned some other fields where I've never had contact. In my opinion, Chinese culture has been developing and expanding constantly from ancient times to today and radiates permanent vitality.

回复
  • 郭芳芳 2018-11-20

Chinese culture not only is Chinese .but also Chinese tea,Chinese everything

回复
  • 崔蒙恩 2018-11-20

In the course of this period of study,I learned a lot.Learned a lot about Chinese culture and some other things.First,I have learned how to  introduct the topographic features of China in English.Second,I knew more thing about Chinese Arts,and it attract me a lot.Third,I get to know the difference between traditional education and modern education.And also,I knew more expression skills ,more words as well.What's more,through the course,I met new friends from other school.All in all ,in this study, my own ability has been greatly improved ,especially improve ability of expression and spoken English.

回复
  • 张梦薇 2018-11-20

China is so big and he has a long history .

It is a ancient country and he has a fantastic history.

回复

添加回复