课程特色

视频(50)
讨论(8)
图文(48)
考试(27)
音频(13)

Discussion for TOEFL Test course Week 1 with Miss Tian

By TianTian 2020-02-25 2113次浏览

So far what do you know about TOEFL test? Which part of the insider's guide impressed you the most? Is it helpful? 

179 回复

• 2019115846张嘉安 2020-02-25

Actually,I don't know much about TOEFL test. I just know that TOEFL test is for those who want to study and live in America, and it can be challenging. The part Features of Academic Reading impressed me most,beacuse in my previous cognition,academic books and thesis are too complicated to understood. And I never thought it would be useful for English learning. After all, I don't need complicated grammar and expression in daily life.

收起
  • 新传四班梁仲宇 2020-02-25

When i was young , i heard the elders around me mention the TOEFL test, but when i really kenw the test was about , it was in my senior high school , because some of my classmates really chose to go abroad. The part of speaking impressed me most. After seven years of English study, although i can read , listen and write ,how to speak English fluently is still the main problem i have , so i think it might will improve my English speaking skills in a way .

回复
  • 电气3班姚泳沂 2020-02-25

In fact, I don’t have a deep understanding about the TOEFL test. But through these classes, I learn a lot.  It is not useless for me to study this class. In my opinion,it’s not only essential for those students who want to go abroad, but also important for whom aren’t good at talking with people in English. So in so much guidance, speaking impresses me most. I am glad to have this chance to contact with so many individuals all around the world. I think in one day, this speaking class will give me a big surprise!

回复
  • 电气1班邵梓城 2020-02-25

Hellow,teacher.In fact,I don't know about TOEFL test at all.I only know TOEFL test is the test that people must pass it to go abroad.So maybe it is an important test.When I took part in this English course,I thought every teacher is so kind.These insiders'spoken English are so standard so that I can understand more sentences.The English questions is not so hard that I can make progress when I deal with these questions.I believe my English skill will improve a lot when I finish this course.

回复
  • 电气2班魏玉华 2020-02-25

In my opinion, it is usuful for me .Up to now,I have just konwn about TOEFL Test is divided into four parts and how to anwser each part. Although I do not learn about it roundly,I do learn a lot.TOEFL Test includes reading listenging speaking and writing four parts.Each part has its own time to anwser.It means we can not gain help from question ahead.So this needs us to master more words and grammer.Therefore, what impresses me most is the speaking part.As we all know usually speaking part is been tested singly,but in TOEFL Test it is tested with other parts.According to this ,we can know speaking is impoetant.

回复
  • 杨楠茜2019115766 2020-02-25

Because there has been no to plan to go abroad to study, my study for toefl did not know too much, and don't think I need to learn the toefl, only know the toefl is one of the world's recognition of the highest English language test, but by learning this course, I also learned that the toefl study is helpful for our English study, especially the spoken English learning, so, even if it is to have no plan to study abroad, study toefl is also a good choice

回复
  • 电信一班鞠京泽 2020-02-25

When I was still in high school, the English teacher often mentioned TOEFL to us, but I didn't understand it deeply. After this study, I had a general understanding of TOEFL.I think the part of"How the TOFEL test is made"impressse me the most,which made me understand the composition of TOEFL test,it will help me to adapt to the test in advance, so I will get the ideal score in the future test.

回复
  • 2019111723刘邦鸿 2020-02-25

I didn't really understand what TOEFL turely is,until I join this course,so of course it is useful for me.But I have never thought about going abroad for studying or living,the only reason why I came to participate in this course is that I want to improve my spoken English and English test skills.I am very impressed the vidio that has many famous universities' director there, which means this course is very authoritative.

回复
  • 电信2班雷芸嘉 2020-02-25

In fact,I know nothing about TOEFL expect that its spoken English is tested by machine.But through the study I know more about it such as its composition,the time usually needed to take for each part and what advantages can we have by study TOFEL.Different teachers for each part impresses me most for the reason that we will not be bored with only one teacher and we can learn different accents so that we could have a better environment for our English learning.So it is helpful for sure(but might be not very obvious).

回复
  • 信息类3班颜海月 2020-02-25

After week-1 study,I knew more about TOEFL,such as the exam process. To be honest,there is a huge gap between me and studying abroad. But this lesson is beneficial for me to pass the CET-6. And what  impressed me most is the part of speaking. Although I can read the lecture fluently,I can't communicate with others easily. So I hope this lesson will help me a lot in speaking. 

回复
  • 信息3杨鑫 2020-02-25

I have never tuought that I have the chance to learn something  about TOEFL.Because I don't have the plan to study  abroad. But after learning week 1.I konw that TOEFL is actually a fancy way to improve my listening,speaking,reading and writing,even maybe I won't go abroad to study.I have known basically TOEFL 

收起
  • 电信类3班高科曌 2020-02-25

Actually, I don't know about TOEFL too much. As far as I'm concerned, TOEFL is a test that students who want to go abroad for better learning opportunities must pass.So, it is not necessary for me to learn and pass it.However,after studying the course,I find that TOEFL is also a good way to improve my English including reading, speaking, writing and listening.What  impresses me most is the part Where Can You Go With TOEFL Test Scores?As a test which is authoritative and impartialit, it is widely used in various fields and countries. TOEFL scores are also accepted by Australian professional accreditation bodiesin fields such as accounting, health care and engineering.

回复
  • 颜飞扬 2020-02-25

I don't know any accurate information about TOEFL,I just know that it's an English test and it's very difficult.After two days learning, I know more about this test.I learned the importance of it and know how it was held.And now I become more interested in it.About this course,which impressed me most is that it teachs with all English.These videos don't have subtitles,so it can improve my listening skills and pronuciation. And these passages are very long ,there are many words which I don't know in these passages.So they can expand my vocabulary.

回复
  • 电信一班张锴 2020-02-25

For me,all these preparations for TOEFL test give me a good chance to practise my oral English,accumulate vocabulary and broaden horzions.I can read articles of all aspects and learn more about history,technology or whatever.I think the course is useful because now i konw the test is not that easy and i have to talk to a foreigner face to face for about seventeen minutes.(what if a say"my name is kiki and tell him i can really dancecheeky")

回复
  • 电气3班赵鼎威 2020-02-26

TOEFL test is an important test. It is very helpful for us in many fields, for example studying abroad. Before I study this course, I almost know nothing specific about TOEFL test. But I know a bit of the rules about the test now. The insider's guide includes four parts, reading, speaking, writing and listening. What most impressed me is the writing. I don't know many advanced words. And I often forget basic words. So it is a little difficult for me. But I believe I will be better through these courses. 

回复
  • 电气2班罗霁轩 2020-02-26

Beacause I don't plan to go broad to study,I don't know about TOEFL test at all.Up to now,I just know TOEFL test is divided into four parts.But this course can hlep me to improve my poor English and pass the CET-6 test,it’s useful and helpful.The speaking part of the insider's guide impressed me the most.According to CET-4 test,I found that I am not good at speaking at all.I can't express something in English fluently.So I hope that this course can help me a lot. 

回复
  • 信息一班钟浩 2020-02-26

In fact,i dont know TOFEL means what for me.When i came to ths website,i felt terrible first ,because there are too many words and i think its a hard work for me to read and understand them.Also,after I watched the vedio ,i found i cant know foreign teachers very well. I tried to read classmate's paragraphs,i found i can understand most of their meaning just when i am patient enough,so i think i will come here usually,even just read,listen,and write a little,i think i will grow a lot.

回复
  • 新传二班丁奕文 2020-02-26

Actually, I didn't know the TOEFL test before, but through the first week of study, I know how important it was for us to succeed. The preliminary introduction to the TOEFL test in the course made me understand the composition, question type, time allocation and score allocation of the TOEFL test. This is very helpful for me because it gives me a clearer direction of learning English.In the video, a teacher named Joanne Barker said that we should take advantage of all opportunities to communicate in English. I happen to have a Russian friend. I often chat with her in English, which also helped me practice English. 

回复
  • 电气2牟星宇 2020-02-26

"Test of English as a foreign language",known as TOEFL,is a great way to get numbers of admissions from universities abroad.However , i'm not so familiar with it,cuz I have no tendency to study abroad so far.But it is a thing that we should  take great concern about,from which we can gain knowlege and learn the diversity of other culture.After all we are not only a nation's citizen,but one part of humanity,we shall know about ourselves.  

回复
  • 新传3班王梦然 2020-02-26

Personally, I only  learn somethying about it.Reading、listening、speaking and writing those  four parts seem easy,but it more difficult than we think . Also,I know the importance of  TOEFL test,if I want to go abroad for further study ,I need pass the test .The engouragement from the insider's guide impressed me best ,I think we may improve our Engish skills with their help.Passing TOEFL test is not a relaxed way,  if we make efforts ,we can get it .

回复
  • 新传1班宋子琪 2020-02-26

Through a brief study, now I roughly learn that the TOEFL test is composed of four parts including reading, listening, speaking and writing. It's a must to pass the TOEFL test tor those who tend to study further in English-speaking countries. As for the insider's guide, maybe the speaking part impressed me most because of my poor spoken English. Actually, this course will certainly help me with my English learning, but my goal in taking this course is not to pass the test but to improve my English ability.

回复
  • 电气三班陆江 2020-02-26

Though the whole learning.Actually, I'm still confused about TOEFL test.I don't know if I just do more reading,writting,and listening or broarden my vocabulary .Whether can I pass the TOEFL.And how to get a higher point in TOEFL?I just know practice makes perfect.From Week 1 study.I think the structure of TOEFL,the introduction of reading ,speaking,listening and writing timetable helps me most.It gives me some mental preparation.Hope following weeks can I get more technique.

回复
  • DragonTRex 2020-02-26

TOFEL is the main way we get a qualification to study in foreign parts, and a way to improve our English levels. For us Chinese students, it's grade is beyond the CET-4 and CET-6, so we should treat it carefully and seriously. By the way we should also take our full attention when we are studying.

回复
  • 2019113995晏楚奕 2020-02-26

During my contact with this program, I think it is very close to life, and it is closely related to life, so that people can understand English more easily, my personal favorite part is reading, among which, I can learn a lot of words, new knowledge and also explain a lot of friends who love English, which brings me a wonderful life, I will love English more, and will greatly improve their English standards !!!laugh

回复
  • 2019112490李丹 2020-02-26

As a matter of fact, I didn't know anything about TOEFL before. After taking this course, I was amazed at how good the pronunciation was. However, I didn't plan to study abroad, so I didn't need to take this exam.However, it helped me a lot to take the CET-6.

回复
  • 2019112490李丹 2020-02-26

As a matter of fact, I didn't know anything about TOEFL before. After taking this course, I was amazed at how good the pronunciation was. However, I didn't plan to study abroad, so I didn't need to take this exam.However, it helped me a lot to take the CET-6.

回复
  • 电气2班王梓谦 2020-02-26

All I know about TOFEL test is that if we would like to pursue advanced studies abroad, we need to pass this test. What’s more, I think this test is not easy and it can be challenging for our students in China. The most impressive part for me is the speaking part. From my point of view, compared with the CET test, this speaking part is far more difficult, so everyone need to make full preparations for the speaking part. And in my opinions, this course is really helpful for students like us. It can really make a big difference and with the help of the teachers here, we can make a huge progress.

回复
  • 赵晨瑜 2020-02-26

After watching the first week content, l have a preliminary impression of TOEFL Test. l learn that the test cover four parts, including reading, listening, speaking, writing. Every part has different features, which will be introduced in future learning. Sure, l learn many else excpect what l have mentioned above. Among many contents, the most impressive thing for me is the writing part, although this part only have two questions, it reflects students compostive skills. 

回复
  • 4369张贝宁 2020-02-26

I used to know a little about TOFEL.I just know  it's a test that be accepted by universities and companies in English-speaking countries.For me,I think the part of speaking and reading impress me most cause since enter junior high school I even haven't some good chances to practice my spoken English.It makes me a little nervous,but I have to defeat it.Therefore, the insiders' guidence shows its importance.I'd like to follow their guidence.

回复
  • 2019115864李安琪 2020-02-26

TOFEL test use to be just a passport to learning in America in my point of view. After learning Week 1 of this course I realize that TOFEL is not only a test but also a international way to improve my English skills totally.The part that I impressed me most is the multiple choices in Reading and Listening tests.But the test is fair so if you can understand the informations well you can choose the right one. And this is helpful for me because I realize that English improving is not only in a section but all sections.

回复

添加回复