课程特色

视频(43)
下载资料(42)
练习(12)
作业(24)
讨论(6)
考试(7)

By 张帅 2021-04-21 613次浏览 课时127

Peter Yang: Good morning. Peter Young speaking.

Becky Liu: Hello, Peter Yang. I'm Becky Liu. I just read the draft design document you sent me. The basic framework is good and I like your idea of breaking down the workflow.

Peter Yang: Thanks for your positive feedback, Becky Liu. In fact, we wanted to break the system down into individual components from the start, but the project was too complex to do that. So this time, we'll stick to the development process.

Becky Liu: I am not very familiar with system analysis and design. What do you mean by a rigorous development process?

Peter Yang: I mean, the development process usually follows a series of steps that we follow in a particular order. It should look like this: First, we must analyze the user requirements.

Liu Bei: Oh, I see. Peter Young, thank you for the mini-lesson. Anyway, there will be a detailed design specification after this, right?

Peter Young: Yes, but we have to design a good building first.

Becky Liu: I see. Hey, you know, it's a good idea to use case and class diagrams in your documentation, and I appreciate it, but isn't it better to use diagrams in your workflow than to use sequence diagrams?

Peter Young: Well, let me explain, and then we'll see what you think. In this project, there are too many situations that need to be put into a collaboration diagram. Even if we divide the workflow according to two use cases, there is still so much information that the two collaborations are still very unreadable.

Becky Liu: That's a good point. Let me think about this.

Peter Yang: Becky Liu, any feedback you can give us is very important. So, if you find out what we missed in the UML diagram.
Call me at once.

Becky Liu: No problem. See you again.

0 所有答案

• 还没有答案,赶快添加一个吧!

添加答案