助教
助教

课程特色

视频(77)
练习(4)
考试(5)
作业(4)
下载资料(10)

A new semester, a new beginning, let's start by story sharing!

By 刘姗姗Lucy 2018-10-06 1358次浏览

Hi, there!

Our course will begin on October 8th just after the 2018 National holiday! 

Therefore, to share your stories of how you spend the holidays will be a nice opportunity for you to know each other!

For example: My name is Jane, I spend my National holidays with my parents in Bei Jing. I thought the moment we stepped into the palace musuem, we travelled by a time machine to the past. We were astonished by the solemn atmosphere of buildings, and the beauty of the golden tiles and red walls against the blue sky. Besides, my favourite food in Beijing is the toasted duck! It's so delicious!

We are looking forward to knowing your stories on the 2018 National holiday. wink 

32 回复

• Cooperlee 2018-10-07

My name is Cooper Lee,and i am a fresher majoring sociology. As a fresher from Jiangsu Province ,which is almost 2,000 kilometres away, i was fascinated at the fantastic view of gele mountain at first sight.

Hoping to enjoy more wonderful mountainy view and visit more scenic spots, my roommate and i had worked out a comprehensive schedule before the National Holiday came.

However, contrary to what we had thought, those scenic spots were not as wonderful as we found online . They were a total mess ! Each and every spots is crowded with tourists , let alone the terrible traffic jam. How badly i wanted at that moment to call the city  "people city" instead of "mountain city".

Frankly speaking , annoying though the outing experiences were , i am still expecting the next expedition , hoping there will not be so many crowds.

haha  .The rest days are occupied by computergames.

回复
  • Taylorsewoon 2018-10-07

Hello,this is Alex.During this holiday ,I've tried something I'd never done before——part-time job.The reason why I chose this way to spend my holiday was that I wanted to expose myself in the environment that could meet many different people .Simultaneously,I could earn some pocket money.Indeed,I wanna say I've learned a lot through this precious experience.First,once you choose one thing to do ,jut keep on,regardless how dull or boring the thing is.The next,just imagine yourself as an empty bottle when you face someone you don't know .There's no need to be afraid to talk to people ,on the contrast , be confident and go ahead,expressing yourself clearly.After all ,you are just one of the passers-by appearing a few seconds in other people's life.In the end ,I'd like to show my appreciation to all that helped me grow these days.

回复
  • 徐欢欢 2018-10-07

My name is Huanhuan Xu.I just stayed in my home with my relatives during the holidays.

回复
  • 马武林 老师 2018-10-07

@Cooperlee Hello, Cooper! Nice to meet you! You have a super cool name! My advice: never go to Ciqikou or Jiefangbei during the national holidays! Hope you enjoy the course!

回复
  • 苏晓俐 老师 2018-10-07

@徐欢欢 Hi huanhuan! Glad to meet you here! Staying at home with your family and relatives seems a wise choice!

回复
  • 苏晓俐 老师 2018-10-07

@Taylorsewoon Nice to meet you, Alex! I'm so impressed by your fabulous way of spending your holiday! Gaining experience in the workplace will definitely be attractive to future employers after graduation!You will make a transition from the irory tower to the professional world much easier. Hope you enjoy this course!

回复
  • 刘姗姗Lucy 2018-10-08

@Cooperlee Some of the teachers also like playing computer games. lol.

回复
  • 梁家琪 2018-10-11

Hi, everyone!

My name is Liang Jiaqi. I was born in Guangdong, while I moved to Jiangsu with my parents at the age of six. I'm glad to be one of SISUers. 

To introduce more about myself, I'd like to share my hobbies with you. In my spare time, I always watch movies and TV series, listen to music and sing songs. Also, I find myself enjoy travelling pretty much although I didn't have too much time to travel in the past three years. 

In this year,I left my home and came to Chongqing,which is a beautiful city famous for its food and scenery.There is no doubt that I went out to enjoy the culture of the city.I almost spent my entire National holiday to visit places of interest in Chongqing. Some of my roommates didn't go back home either, so we went out together. We had a really good time.

It is my honour to be part of SISU.I'm looking forward to growing up and maturing with everyone. It is my fortune to meet all of you. Thank you for reading. 

回复
  • 袁康宁 2018-10-11

Hello,I am Yuan Kangning,from Shandong,a province near the sea. Since it is far from here, I just spent my National holidays with my roomates,who didn't go back home neither. It's the first time for us to go to the central part of the city after we started our college life,we were not only excited but also a little bit uncertain so I invited a sophomore student to hang out with us. I am glad that all of us have had a good time.

回复
  • 刘念 2018-10-11

Hi,sisuers.

my name is tree.It is my honor to be a guy who is so luck meet you in so many people.

I want to share some happiness and sorrow with everyoneq.Today,i just want to share a little warm thing happened,few days age.A girl who just meet in the students living building saw i can not move my luggage and help me to move it.I am so glad to divide this kind.And use this to warm you.

Thanks

回复
  • 胡又之 2018-10-11

Hello smileyI am Huyouzhi a girl come from Chongqin fuling. I am so glad to attend this class. I really have a strong longing for developing my English. And make friends with you guys. 

回复
  • 胡又之 2018-10-11

For our study, I think it's very important to take full advantage of digital resource. It's very various and useful. And the quality of these classes is very good. ^w^

回复
  • 赵嘉欣 2018-10-11

Hello,everyone .

I am Zhao Jiaxin ,coming from Jiang Jin,Chong Qing .

I think It is a charming city for me. There are diverse scenic spots. For instance,Simian mountain and the Love ladder . If these places arose your interest,it is my pleasure to show you around the city. 

After graduation,I spent over one month on traveling. I have been Tsingtao and Chengdu. Exhausted but unforgettable, I admired beautiful views ,enjoyed delicious food and met nice people.

Before this term begins , I cannot wait any longer to pack up my baggage .I’m eager for Sisu ,where my dream might come true. 

Nice to meet you all and it’s a great honor to be one of the members of Sisu.

回复
  • 郭昕妍 2018-10-11

Hello,everyone!

My name is Xinyan Guo,English name is Carissa.Nice to meet you all of you,i do hope we can get well along with each other in the future.heartNo matter what happens in the next few years,we can all smile and face the trouble together~Teach for the rest of our life.

回复
  • 袁冰燕 2018-10-11

Hello,everyone! I am Yuan Bingyan,an outgoing girl from Guangxi.When I knew I was admitted to Sisu,I was delighted.And I'd love to make friends with all of you who have the same hobbies with me.I am interested in playing volleyball.I also like running in the evening.Of course,I enjoy listening to music.My favorite singer is Jason Zhang,who has a lots of beautiful songs.I dream of being a professional translator.The above are about me. Thank you.

回复
  • 2726954141 2018-10-11

Hi,everyone!

My name is Sun Li.I come from Gui Zhou.I am glad to meet all of you in sisu.Gradually,l feel stressful because everyone is excillent.Of caurse,l enjoy staying with them.They are enthusiastic and helpful.I am looking forward to my college life later.

Ok.Thank you.

回复
  • 卜晨洋 2018-10-11

Hello everyone! my name is Bu chenyang, I come from Kaifeng, a normal city in Henan. when it comes to my city , it used to be the capital city of the Song Dynasty ,and because of the river in my hometown, it also used to be called the Orential Venice. In my spare time, as I’m a fun of NBA, I’d like to play basketball to build up my body. In the future, I want to be an analyst of English education. That’s all , thank you

回复
  • 杜青清 2018-10-11

Hello!My name is Du Qingqing.I come from Chongqing,bishan,which is famous with it's parks and WC.To make me stay calm,I always go to the park by foot.

With the three years' learning,I attend to the SISU.It's my honor to take part in this big family.Although these stairs and the steep slope make me feel unhappy,I got exercise.This exercise build up my body.Anyway,I love sisu.And I'm sure I can improve my English and be a better man.

回复
  • 包佳鹭 2018-10-14

Hello!my name is baojialu.I am come from Chongqing Shizhu tujia autonomous county ,is a tujia girl.

After years of study,i had a good holiday and finally come to SISU.I am very glad to be a number of SISU .I hope I can improve my English as soon as possible in the following study .I am looking forward to the coming days.

回复
  • 苏晓俐 老师 2018-10-16

@阿圆o Jiaqi, nice to meet you too and welcome to Chongqing! It's also our pleasure to have students like you. Do hope you can enjoy your days here.wink

回复
  • 苏晓俐 老师 2018-10-16

@euphoriayyy Hello to Kangning, I believe you had a great time visiting the city because you were lucky enough to have a "tour guide".  :)

回复
  • 苏晓俐 老师 2018-10-16

@刘念 Nice to meet you, tree. Just as one saying goes, "When we lift people, we are likewise lifted." Thank you for your sunshine- like story.

回复
  • 苏晓俐 老师 2018-10-16

@CARINA Hi Youzhi. Where there is a will, there is a way. If you keep working hard, you will definetely see the progress. Go for it!

回复
  • 苏晓俐 老师 2018-10-16

@Siyuan Nice to meet you, Jiaxin! We're also looking forward to exchanging ideas with you guys. Besides, I'm also a big fan of travelling and thank you so much for your invitation.

回复
  • 苏晓俐 老师 2018-10-16

@郭昕妍 Glad to meet you too, Carissa! As is known to all, there is always someone to learn from. Therefore, let's learn from each other in the following days!

回复
  • 苏晓俐 老师 2018-10-16

@隔山跨海 Hello, Bingyan. It's wonderful to have a goal. Do hope you can achieve your dream of becoming a great translator one day. Good luck!

回复
  • 苏晓俐 老师 2018-10-16

@2726954141 Glad to meet you, Sun Li! Believe in your potential and try your best to learn and practice. You'll become one of them one day! And bear in mind that don't get stressed out. If you have any questions, just come to me.

回复
  • 苏晓俐 老师 2018-10-16

@卜晨洋 Hi Chenyang. Welcome to SISU! If you're into basketball, you can take part in the basketball match and show your skills.laugh

回复
  • 苏晓俐 老师 2018-10-16

@杜青清 Nice to meet you, Qingqing! It's true that the stairs are kind of "scary"at the first sight, but trust me, you'll get used to it.wink

回复
  • 苏晓俐 老师 2018-10-16

@包佳鹭 Nice to meet you, Jialu! Let's work together to improve ourselves. I see room for your development.

回复

添加回复