课程特色

视频(59)
考试(39)
讨论(9)
图文(11)
下载资料(8)

Talk about your dream career.

By 杨雪 老师 2020-11-12 8346次浏览

Do you want to have a career that you truly enjoy, rather than just one that gets you the pay bills but steals away your life?Share with us what kind of job would you like to take? 

881 回复

• 石若兰 2020-11-12

I alway want to be a psychological consultant.It is a very warm-hearted career.

收起
    • 邹佳琳 2020-12-30
      What I want to be is nicely fits my major --- International Busniss.From an early age, the circumstance that a capable and experience lady who is checking and approving documents in her office is lingering in my mind.Yes!I will work hard to become someone like her!
    • 徐培倩 2021-01-01
      My dream job is being a manager, owing a bookstore. Maybe the bookstore will not cover a lot square  but  it will be decorated well. I hope everyone entering the bookstore can feel warm just like at home. People can read a book quietly or just take a rest. Normally ,the bookstore will offer coffee and dessert which customers can buy and in the evening  I may sell wine.
    • 沈玙璐 2021-01-03
      My dream work is to be a teacher,because I think i love kids,i like teach others math.
    • 赵发宝 2021-01-04
      I hope I can share interesting math knowledge with children on the platform in the future, so that they can like math. Yes, my dream is to be a math teacher.
    • 胡璐盈 2021-01-04
      I really want to become a teacher since I was very young.I think the teacher who stands on teacher's desk is the most beautiful.And I think teacher is a meaningful job although it has no high bills.
    • 我也要说
      还有34条回复,点击查看

• 雷佳楠A37 2020-11-12

I really want to be a math teacher.It can help me know my worth.

收起
    • 董佳瑶 2020-11-30
      I want to be a math teacher too. I like math very much
    • 郭悦 2020-12-27
      My dream craeer is becaming a teacher.I have made this decision since I was a junier.I belief teachers are noble and respectful,passing knowledge down to the next generation.
    • 陈丽 2020-12-29
      My dream craeer is becaming a teacher
    • 张佳璇 2020-12-29
      I want to be a teacher too,because I think it is a glorious career.
    • 吕姚瑶 2021-01-03
      I want to be ateacher too.But Iwant to be a chmisty teacher.
    • 我也要说
      还有16条回复,点击查看

• 黄添悦 2020-11-12

Actually,I want to be a fictionist,cause i like imaging a lot.

收起
    • 邱子芮 2020-12-27
      Hope your dream will come ture and be a warm,intelligent,creative author!
    • 柳路瑶 2021-01-04
      回复 15958125594:In fact, I dream to be a novelist too,build up a imaginable world is such a amazing project.
    • 吴俊欣 2021-01-05
      回复 15958125594:Hope your dream will come ture and be a warm,intelligent,creative author!
    • 王雪 2021-01-06
      I dream of bein Before I went to college, I dreamed of being a teacher, which I have always considered it one of the most sacred professions in the world. I know that becoming a teacher means a lot of sacrifices and lot of time worked but the pay is not satisfying. Teachers have always contributed themselves to fostering the future talented, which makes people respect them well. And I can put all my knowledge into use, and share my views of this world.
    • 梁静怡 2021-01-07
      My dream career is teacher!that is why I choose HZNU for further education,I believe the dream will come true one day!
    • 我也要说
      还有1条回复,点击查看

• 赵润轩 2020-11-12

Maybe because of the infulence of my family,I always want to be a teacher. When I was a child,I hope to be great like my mother. 

收起
    • 杨雪 老师 2021-01-03
      influenced by my family members,
    • 李儒缘 2021-01-06
      I wanna be in charge of a dessert store so that i can bake b=cakes myself and enjoy it.
    • 李旋 2021-01-06
      I want to be a gourmet who are able to taste the food from all over the world.
    • 谢钦滋 2021-01-09
      回复 15924386602:Great!
    • 郭秀芝 2021-01-09
      My dream job is to being a teacher,because if you are a teacher, you can help others through what you had learnt
    • 我也要说
      还有2条回复,点击查看

• 郑阳琳 2020-11-12

I want to be a kindergarten teacher in the future.Because i like children,they are very cure.

回复
  • 王嘉 2020-11-12

I want to be a teacher in the future.

回复
  • 穆雅璇 2020-11-12

I want to be a bio teacher in the future.

回复
  • Remx 2020-11-13

When I was a kid,I dream of being a singer or a dancer.What with they look beautiful and shine brightly like diamonds on the stage.As time goes on,my dream  keeps changing.Now,being a teather is my dream.

回复
  • 王赵锦 2020-11-13

To be a teacher is my lifelong pursuit.This dream career is influenced by my primary school teacher who encouraged and helped me a lot.I hope to be a teacher like her.Although working in obscurity,I can get great satisfaction when I get along with students.

收起
  • 吕绮梦 2020-11-14

I have been wanted to be a teacher since I was a little girl, because I considered teacher as an honorable job which can influence and even change a people. I also want to spread knowledges and help others becom better. 

回复
  • 张茜 2020-11-14

I hope I can be a teacher who can impart knowledge and solve problems

回复
  • 章琳媛 2020-11-14

I want to be a teacher who imparts knowledge in the future. 

收起
  • 石桐琦 2020-11-14

I want to have my own band,and we can show ourself in the stage and compose our songs which can express our ideas.I think it will be the coolest things in my life if I come true it.

回复
  • 马杭萱 2020-11-14

When I was a kid,I dream of being a teacher.Now I want to have a company. I can realize my dreams.

回复
  • 努尔阿米娜 2020-11-14

I want to be a screenwriter and write something that makes you laugh or cry.

回复
  • 张影露 2020-11-14

My dream career is to be a journalist, i major in ecomonics now and in the future i want to make contributions to  the development of economy.

回复
  • 孟之钰 2020-11-14

I've longed to be a doctor ever since I was a little girl. 

回复
  • 陶广飞 2020-11-15

I dream of being a teacher, because I think it is a very sacred thing to impart what I have learned to my students.

回复
  • 陈彦羽 2020-11-15

I want to be a civil servant with a stable job. I can develop a lot of sideline, such as photography.

回复
  • 李心可 2020-11-15

My ideal career is to go freelance. I yearn for the day when I can travel around the world, broadening my horizon and learning from the nature.

回复
  • 王佳丽 2020-11-15

I dream of being a wonderful teacher in the future.A teacher is a person who can chat with young peaple and update knowledge in real time.I think this job can be cherished forever.

收起
  • 潘欣宜 2020-11-15

I dearm of being a teacher who can impact knowledge. 

回复
  • 贝若泉 2020-11-15

I dream of becoming a freelancer, with painting as my main source of income. I can create fanworks or original works.

回复
  • 赵雪婷 2020-11-15

Life is an art. I hope my life is not a game of survival. I hope that my future job will be stable, above the level of maintaining a basic standard of living. 

回复
  • 朱晨维 2020-11-16

Although I don't clearly confirm my dream career,I hope my future life can be colorful and full of fun.

回复
  • 张思瑜 2020-11-16

I want to be a preschool teacher.Accompany children to grow up.

回复
  • 黄兰雅 2020-11-16

I want to have my own dessert shop.I'd like to make some delicious desserts and share my love and happiness with people.

回复
  • 黄温瑞 2020-11-16

To be a teacher has been my dream for a long time. I desire to be the person I always respect and educate my students. With my devotion,I hope my students can grow up to become a man, who make contribution to our society as well as our country. 

回复
  • 施雨涵 2020-11-16

My major is pre-school education, and my dream career is being a teacher in the kindergarten, which is an interesting and noble career. I am really proud of it.

回复
  • 陈金鹂 2020-11-17

I don't know what I want to to in the future and when I look through the various answer of schoolmates,I feel very admirable.A goal is to a person what water is to a fish.Currently,although I still don't find the true career, I'd like to consider a teacher to be my goal.

回复

添加回复