助教

课程特色

视频(49)
讨论(15)
考试(16)
文档(15)

Fast food

By 陆小丽 老师 2020-11-17 1398次浏览

Since fast food has a negative impact on people's health, what can fast food chains do to fight the obeisty epidemic in America?

29 回复

• 曹颖 2020-11-18

I think the fast food chains can  launch a healthy diet,which can improve the eating habits of obese people.Although this situation cannot change right now,It can gradually change their opinion.

回复
  • 静儿 2020-11-18

I think they can provide more healthy food and fruit. What's more,they should guide people to consume rationally.

回复
  • 爱学习的小齐 2020-11-18

Make people sit at different tables

回复
  • Micaela 2020-11-18

It is widely known that fast food has many negative impects to our health, cos they are made with a lot of oil and most of fast food are chicken or beef, I mean there are not many vegetables. But on the other hand, fast food is delicious and many people with different ages all like fast food. And for people who are really busy, fast food always is their first choice and best choice. Above all, I think the advantages outweigh disadvantages. As for the obesity epidemic, it can be solved by doing exercise or reducing the frequency of consumption. By the way, businesses should try new ways to make them,like using less oil and using more healthy organic ingredients. 

回复
  • 治愈Jerry 2020-11-18

I think the fast food chains could make healthy and delicious food that is not Fried. 

回复
  • STRANGER 2020-11-18

raise the price of fast food.

回复
  • 西嗪 2020-11-18

I think fast food restaurants can reduce the negative impact of fast food by introducing low-calorie packages or adding health-friendly complementary foods to high-calorie foods.

回复
  • 王杨 2020-11-18

i think the fast food chains can add a healthier menu. such as add some vegetabls and fruits in the fast food

回复
  • 顾以晨 2020-11-18

I think the fast food chains should decrease salt and the oil in the food.And they can have settings to let consumers walk or run ten minutes or more to get the fast food.Every meal could add some free vegetables or fruits in it.

回复
  • 风痕 2020-11-18

Fast food restaurants can appropriately increase the price of fast food or replace part of the meat with vegetables.

回复
  • kk爱吃胡萝卜 2020-11-18

Pay attention to food processing, less frying;create  more vegetable and fruit products. 

回复
  • 偏执 2020-11-18

I think the fast food chains can make some healthy food,which are good at the people.

回复
  • 嘉木十二 2020-11-18

Guests can buy food and send masks and epidemic prevention manuals. Disinfection measures should be taken in the store. Vegetables and other materials that can strengthen the human body should be added into the food

回复
  • 辰漫 2020-11-18

Make food production process transparent

回复
  • 略略略 2020-11-18

I think fast food chains can update healthy recipes, like, what goes with what is healthier.

回复
  • 哦豁 2020-11-18

Focus on daily disinfection

回复
  • 殊璇 2020-11-18

Fast food restaurants should provide more fruits and vegetables, less calories of food.

回复
  • 喻西 2020-11-18

I think they should pay more attention to people's health when making food, reduce the intake of fat and sugar, and at the same time, they can launch health package and healthy eating plans to help obese people lose weight.

回复
  • Athena 2020-11-18

Pay attention to the way of food processing, put less fast food seasoning, add more vegetables and fruits, sell small portions of food, and advocate eating in restaurants.

回复
  • Red 2020-11-18

I think the fast food chains can make meals with better ingredients .At the same time, fast food chains can put the seat not so close, keep the distance .

回复
  • hoohli 2020-11-18
    The fast food chains can add more vegetables in the food and reduce the oil to make the fast food more healthy.
    回复
  • 花生 2020-11-18

As we all know, fast food can easily cause obesity. What measures can fast food chains take to improve it?They can change the ingredients and use more healthy and fresh ingredients for cooking. 

回复
  • 高文婷 2020-11-18

Fast food is, in my opinion, in order to improve the efficiency of a meal, it's purpose is not let a person not healthy, but due to the use of ingredients and manufacturing method of unhealthy, finally caused the obesity rates increase, so I suggest these fast-food restaurants can use more healthy food and healthy method to make food, such as in Hamburg for whole wheat, but does not provide coke sugarless yoghurt, etc., or launch a healthy food such as salad.

回复
  • 坚果 2020-11-18

I think there should be less oil and salt in the process of food preparation.And choose fresh and healthy food, do not add or add less additives.

回复
  • 不归人 2020-11-18

I think they can product more food and attract more customers.

回复
  • 一只老妖精 2020-11-18

I think the fast food chains can't make some healthy food because fast food can make money for these people. 

回复
  • 依依 2020-11-18

I think they can  limit the number of food for each person every day.And they are supposed to find ways to decrease things that mainly cause obeidty. 

回复
  • monster 2020-11-18

I think fast food chains can make more healthy food like vegetables salad to improve immunity. And the fast food chains can provide the service of packing to reduce the spread of epidemic. 

回复
  • 覃宇露 2020-11-18

Firstly, I think they can choose fresher ingredients and try to change the ingredients every day. Besides, they can change the ratio of different food in the fast food to control the calories. For example, more vegetables and less frying. Finally, they'd better be able to limit the quantity of  fast food every day so that people can't eat fast food frequently. 

回复
  • 喵喵 2020-11-18

The food industry can produce new products low in energy density and improve the nutritional quality of existing products.

回复

添加回复