讲师

课程特色

视频(29)
讨论(16)
考试(16)
文档(19)
下载资料(11)

By je_nana 2020-05-09 332次浏览 课时78

Noah was a descendant of Abraham and Eve.Noah到底是谁的后代?

教师的答案

• 李惠胤 老师 2020-05-09

Good question. Noah was a descendant of Abraham, which is for sure.  But according to Genesis, Adam and Eve were the first humans. In this sense, we can also say Noah was a descendant of Adam and Eve. But we wouldn't say he was a descendant of Abraham and Eve, which makes Abraham and Eve a couple.

如果不明白的话,请告知。我还将继续把其中的关系讲得更清楚。

回复 (1)
  • 李惠胤 老师 2020-05-11

Nana, Got you. No, I think our problem has something wrong. I will correct it. Thank you for letting me know about it. Noah was a descendant of Abraham. He was also a descendant of Adam and Eve. But we'd better not to put Abraham and Eve together.

Thanks a lot!

回复 (1)

4 所有答案

• 李惠胤 老师 2020-05-09

Good question. Noah was a descendant of Abraham, which is for sure.  But according to Genesis, Adam and Eve were the first humans. In this sense, we can also say Noah was a descendant of Adam and Eve. But we wouldn't say he was a descendant of Abraham and Eve, which makes Abraham and Eve a couple.

如果不明白的话,请告知。我还将继续把其中的关系讲得更清楚。

收起
    • je_nana 2020-05-11
      4 Which of the following is NOT TRUE about Noah? A.Noah was a descendant of Abraham and Eve. B.Noah was chosen to survive the Great Flood. C.Noah and his family boarded the ark. D.Noah dedicated the ark to God, therefore, got saved from the flood.答案是D,那就是A就是对的,就可以说Noah was a descendant of Abraham and Eve。But you explain we wouldn't say he was a descendant of Abraham and Eve, which makes Abraham and Eve a couple. I am still confused.
  • 李惠胤 老师 2020-05-11

Nana, Got you. No, I think our problem has something wrong. I will correct it. Thank you for letting me know about it. Noah was a descendant of Abraham. He was also a descendant of Adam and Eve. But we'd better not to put Abraham and Eve together.

Thanks a lot!

收起

添加答案