课程特色

视频(29)
讨论(16)
考试(16)
文档(19)
下载资料(11)

电影Hercules(2014)观后感

By 李惠胤 老师 2020-04-28 3712次浏览

赫拉克勒斯(Heracles)大力神,主神宙斯阿尔克墨涅之子,拥有无比的神力。赫拉克勒斯一生的经历都非比寻常,由山下杀狮开启了自己传奇的一生。这位古希腊神话中最伟大的英雄,帮助整个希腊社会去除邪恶力量,打败各种妖魔鬼怪,然而这一切都是为了洗净他那双因赫拉的计谋而沾满自己家人鲜血的双手,使自己从罪犯的痛苦中得到解脱。为了赎罪,他的一生都在完成12项不可能完成的任务。一项比一项更艰巨的任务要求极大的力量和忍耐力,赫拉克勒斯的苦难和面对挑战的勇气让人们感同身受。

据说年轻时,Hercules在岔路口上曾遇到两位女神。美丽诱人的享乐女神(Pleasure)许诺他超乎想象的奢华和舒适,给他一切肉体之乐;而朴素谦逊的美德女神则告知Hercules她这边的人生之路漫长而艰难,不仅困难重重,而且还需要付出难以想象的辛劳、忍受痛苦,但却可以凭借自己的努力和造福人类的业绩获得真正的幸福。Hercules 选择了后者,完成了十二项英雄业绩,历尽人间各种磨难,终被众神接纳而不朽。

请观影后谈谈自己对Hercules和Archilles所选择的人生道路的看法。

149 回复

• 李惠胤 老师 2020-04-28

词汇学习:从赫拉克勒斯的事迹里涌现出许多习语。最有名的应该是 “the twelve Labors of Heracles”或 “Heracles’works”,比喻人们完成了非常伟大,极不平凡的英雄业绩。此外,还有“the choice of Heracles, 俗称“赫拉克勒斯选择”或“Heracles at the crossroads“,译为“十字路口的赫拉克勒斯”。

收起
    • 黄思妍 2020-05-03
      There are 2 different roads before Hercules, one is using his talent to making more money, the other is to helping the miserable people. He chose the second one after knowing that the old king they help is the tyrant who has initiated a civil war and usurped the throne and seeing the terrible life of the people in Thrace on his own. He chose the dignity and kindness deep in his heart. It makes me reflect on the poem The Road Not Taken. The poet took the road that less person traveled by. Maybe it is a tough road, full of danger, and it needs your courage and your great power, while the othe is more beautiful and easeful. But whatever, in my opion, choosing the only you prefer and won't do harm to other person is the best choice.
    • 吴东昌 2020-05-05
      There are two competely different choices for Hercules to choose, living a life or money or a life of challenge and danger. Hercules chose the latter. He wanted to save the people and kill the monsters. Hercules is a brave man. The monsters is fierce and stronge, it will kill Hercules if he is not careful enough. And Hercules is a kind-heart man. The reason he chose to fight against the monsters is he want to save the people. Moreover, he is a stronge and confident man , he has power to defeat the monsters.
    • 黄嘉炜 2020-05-05
      Hercules was unmoved by the lure of wealth, beauty, and comfort.Although he knew that the other way was very difficult and would cost him his life, he still gave up all the pleasures of the flesh and chose to use his own hands to benefit mankind, thus achieving the true happiness.I think he is a hero worthy of our admiration.He had the courage to fight against difficulties and make big choices.At the same time, he has a strong sense of justice.Hercules gave up the great temptation and chose to punish evil and pursue the happiness of mankind.
    • 李研 2020-06-14
      Heracles is the greatest hero in ancient Greek mythology. He was the son of Zeus and Alcmene, and was hated by Hera, Zeus' wife, because of his birth. He was extremely brave and powerful. Later, he completed 12 tasks known as "impossible". In addition, he rescued Prometheus, who was bound. He joined in the hero adventure team of song and helped him to get the golden fleece. Herakles, a wise man, was misunderstood by his second wife. He poisoned his clothes and burned himself to death. After his death, he rose to Mount Olympus and became a god of power. He punished evil and promoted good. He dared to fight. In today's western world, the word Heracles has become a synonym for the powerful and the strong.
  • 陆嘉敏 2020-04-29

Hercules is a mercenary who fights for money. During his time as a mercenary, he and his partners see war and death as nothing, and they care about nothing but money. Later they are invited by the old king of Thrace to train the army for fighting the enemy Rethers. With heavy rewards, they gladly accept the order. However, after Hercules leads the troops to defeat Rethers's army, he finds that the old king who they help is in fact the real villain and the tyrant who has initiated a civil war and usurped the throne. Originally Hercules can have taken his rewards directly , gone off with his companions and led a comfortable life, but when he sees the miserable life of the people in Thrace, he decides to stay and fight for the people. Hercules choooses a really difficult road, but he remains steadfast and still keeps moving forward. In the end he defeats the old king and wins the respect and love of the people in Thrace, and stories of his bravery will be spread and praised by the world.

Hercules is a man of integrity and kindness, and although he had disorienting periods before, he quickly finds his heart and acts with determination. During the Thracian war, he deeply understands the difficulties and disasters of people by war and despotism,and he is so intolerant of giving them up that he does not take the money and leave directly after he completed the old king's mission, but stays to fight for justice and the people. At the fork in the road of life, instead of choosing the easy and bright avenue, he chooses a path full of thorns and challenges. However, this choice also makes Hercules more mature and brave, makes his life more meaningful, and gives him a clearer view of the world .There is richer and more beautiful scenery on a difficult road, and Hercules can benefit from it. Just like our life, good things i are hard to get from easy experiences.

收起
    • 李惠胤 老师 2020-04-30
      Thank you for your detailed introduction to the movie. Good job! Yes, our life experience is the nutrient for our growth and enriches our insight.
  • 徐灏 2020-04-29

Heracles gave up his life of pleasure and chose a hard destiny chose to challenge 12 almost impossible tasks which would  benefit mankind and be remember by humanbeing. He has to kill many of the monsters.

In my point of view, he is willing to use his divine power to help  people rather than spend the world in temple. He deserves respect and faith. Besides, for his tasks, he needs to travel around which means he is  a god closer to the people.  Moreover, he chose a more difficult life tells us that he is a strong and optimistic man.

收起
    • 李惠胤 老师 2020-04-30
      It is really hard to give up luxury and comfort and opt for hardship and suffering. But Heracles made such a choice, which predestined his role in Greek mythology as a hero.
  • 梁展聪 2020-04-30

Hercules was the greatest hero in ancient Greek mythology. He was the son of the gods Zeus and alcmene. He was so brave and powerful that he completed 12 tasks known as "impossible". In addition, he saved Prometheus from being bound, joined Jason's heroic adventure team in disguise and helped him to obtain the golden fleece.

One day, lost at the crossroads, Hercules began to wonder how to live. Then two goddesses came towards him. The first goddess, delicate and sexy, said, "if you live with me, I guarantee that you will be happy and comfortable every day, free from the mundane details of the world, free to work hard for your livelihood and free to do what you like. I will let you live the happiest life in the world."

The second goddess looked at me and acted naturally. "if you live with me," she said, "I will show you the most beautiful things in the world, even though you have to work every day, run for your life, and work for your duties."
    Finally, he took the hand of the goddess of virtue and embarked on the heroic road to save the world.

Hercules had not only strength, but also a sense of justice and daring. I admire his choice of suffering and virtue in the face of endless wealth, if I was there, I might choose the former. But in the end, his efforts were not in vain. After his death, he rose to Mount Olympus and became hercules. Just as the saying goes, sunshine always comes after rain.

回复
  • 18行管_叶晓霞 2020-04-30

The choice: gold and weight & life full of hardships and dangers, but noble and glorious. He chooses the latter.

He is responsible and reliable. In the movie, dispite the temptation to enjoy, he chooses to fight for his family and people. Although he may die during the fight, he isn’t afraid of death, making him admirable and heroic.  Hera caused him to kill his wife and son in a mental disorder. To make up for this crime, he must complete 12 extremely difficult tasks. Once, in order to complete the task of capturing the deer on the mountain of Lunea, Hercules pursued her for a whole year. Besides, he lively caught wild boars that ruined crops on Mount Erumantos and eliminated the hazards for the residents of Erumantos.  Although the tasks are troublesome, he tried hard and succeeded.

In my view, he is determined, kind, heroic. He is also powerful and willing to eliminate harm for the people, thereby he wins people’s appreciation and admiration.

回复
  • 夏筱婵 2020-04-30

In this film, Hercules trained the troop and won the war for the king of Trance. But after war, he found that the king who he helped is the evil side. Enjoying the honor this war brought to him or staging a rebel to support justice let him face the dilemma. How brave and upright he was, he chose the tough way in order to stick at his faith and goodness. He suffered the most cruel torture and finally succeed. His decision shocks me. When I learned that when he faced the choice between Pleasure and goddess virtue, he chose the latter without hesitation, I firmly appreciate his courage and goodness. He is not only the Hercules, also the example of virtue.

回复
  • 黎定佳 2020-04-30

When Hercules was in the way back from hunting, he met the envoys sent by Erginos, the king of MINGYE, who collected the annual tribute from Thebes, which was an unreasonable and humiliating heavy burden. Heracles, as the deliverer of all the oppressed, quickly knocked down these abusive messengers to the ground, and then bound them up and sent them back to their king, Erginos, who demanded the murderer from the king of Thebes. CRION, king of Thebes, feared each his power and was ready to meet each his demands. Hercules mobilized a group of brave young men to join him in the fight against the enemy. Hercules can choose to turn a blind eye to the sufferings of Thebes, but he didn’t do that. Therefore, I think he is a tough but kind man.

回复
  • 行管1801何程诗曼 2020-04-30

The choices Hercules facing is whether choose an easy and wealthy life or a no sweet without sweat experience. He is brave enough and eager to challenge the difficulties. He knows that he would like to earn a further interest for his whole life. So he chooses the second road, beats the enemies, fight with monsters, insists in suspectious situation and finally gets what he want. He has a clear aim and truly tries his best to achieve it, no matter waht is in front of him. His bitter experience and bravery to fight back really help him build up his insistence and stength step by step. In a word, his guilt is finally been washed and he owns waht he want. 

回复
  • 马尧 2020-04-30

Between comfort and difficulty, Hercules chose the latter. Although it's relaxed to get without any labor, such a life is very empty. Hercules has chosen a difficult road, because this road can benefit mankind through his own efforts. This role has the color of perfectionism and idealism, but it enlightens us to choose a meaningful life and do our best to contribute to society.

回复
  • 李雨璇 2020-04-30

Hercules, gifted by Hera, has unmatched strength, stronger than any other human. Under Eurystheus ’s call, he was determined to complete 12 difficult and hard to complete tasks. During the serve time, Pleasure, Cupid ‘s daughter, just as her name, she promise to offer Hercules countless coins and sexy beauty to fulfill his carnal desire. Facing with such attractive condition, Hercules had doubt, whether he should insist, gaining glory that may cost life or the wealthy and pleasure, all of a sudden, images of family and children flashed through his mind. He made up his mind, fight for the family, fight for the country, fight for his glory. He devoted his life to battle with terrifying monsters, and he made it at last.

回复
  • 广告1801雷烙 2020-05-01

Hercules was faced with the choice between a life full of pleasure and a hard fight for justice, and he chose the latter.

From my point of views Hercules is a truly brave hero and a tragic hero at the same time. He was shackled by his fate from birth.Demigod, he suffered a lot from childhood in mundane World. However, surrounded by applause and great reputation, he was still able to stay true to the original self and just want to be a qualified husband and father. Unfortunately, cursed by Hera, he mistakenly killed his wife and child in mental disorder. To make up for his sin, he had to accept twelve so called "impossible challenges”. After completing the challenge with astonishing fortitude and courage, he paralyzed himself with war at the invitation of the king of Thrace and cared only for gold. But eventually in the training of the new soldiers, he found himself deeply guilty which accounts for his determination to go on the road of atonement to end the bloody civil war in Thrace

回复
  • 麦钊婷 2020-05-01

Hercules is half a god and half a mortal because his father is a god,Zeus and his mother is a mortal. Faced with the woman’s beauty ,comfortable life and the hard road of his life,Hercules chooses the latter. In his life time,he needed to finish twelve arduous tasks,such as killing the monster,peeling off the skin of the lion.

What the Hercules faces is just something we face nowadays . Some people choose to live without pressure and live in the circle which we call comfortable circle . However,some people would like to jump out of that circle and to pursue what is difficult to them now. For these people,they would obtain the skills ,knowledge and experience others staying in the comfortable circle can’t gain. In my opinion, I would like to choose the latter as well. Although I would not like Hercules overcoming all difficulties ,I still can gain something helpful for my life,because I do believe that there is no road in the world for nothing once you put your effort in it.

回复
  • 陈学敏 2020-05-01

Heracles is a hero. He is a man with ideals and goals. Before Herakles came of age and went to his own life, he was bewitched by the goddess of evil, who said that she had the most comfortable life to give him, but Herakles finally refused, but chose the path of the goddess of virtue. He knew he didn't belong to the world. Everyone has his own dream and life stage. When he knew that he could not stay in the world forever, his father told him that he could only return home if he became a real hero. Because Hera was jealous of Herakles' mother, she gave him 12 impossible tasks through the Oracle, and promised him that as long as he completed these 12 tasks, he would be allowed to stand on the throne and not be bound by the king. Although Hercules is strong and can die, he is never afraid of all kinds of monsters, no matter the opponent is a lion with no weapons or a Tauren with infinite force in the maze. He has never given up and never backed down. Hercules not only has strength, but also has wisdom, perseverance, perseverance, and is very careful, brave and kind, and has boundless ability to eliminate harm for the people and help friends It is a rare hero with both culture and martial arts.

回复
  • 吴韵诗 2020-05-01

Hercules faced the goddess of pleasure and the goddess of virtue, one leading to beauty and the other to evil. In the end, he chose the hand of the goddess of virtue, embarked on the heroic road to save the world. He chose to complete 12 almost impossible difficult tasks. In my opinion, he is a hero and responsible person.

In real life, everyone is also making a choice between "pleasure " and "virtue", which is to choose the kind of "pleasure" that can be obtained without pains and parasites, or to choose the "virtue" that can be contributed to the society through hard work. Different choices make totally different people. People who choose to get "pleasure" without hard work, although they can "put their hands on their clothes and eat and open their mouths", they will eventually be eliminated by the society. To choose "virtue" is to choose toil and even sacrifice. But only in this way, our life will be valuable and achieve true happiness.

回复
  • Lorraine 2020-05-01

Gold and comfortable life are two tempt things that almost nobody would refuse. But when making the easy choice, Hercules picked the hard and dangerous way that ordinary people can’t bear.

Giving up fortune and comfort is such a difficult choice. But to bring happiness to the world and get rid of all the evil, Hercules bravely faced twelve impossible tasks and fight on his own. He is not only a man with courage and belief, but a hero with responsibility and perseverance.

All in all, he is such a good example that all of us need to learn from him.  

回复
  • 国经1802林俊延 2020-05-01

Hercules is an demigod, one of countless sons of Zeus, and have some of the immortal power. His distinguished power is his amazing strength. Hercules could choose to live a peaceful life, but he chose to finished all 12 difficult tasks and finally he successfully overcame all the difficulties and after his death, he became a member of Olympic pantheons. Hercule's story is very inspiring which tells us that we should strive for our life and try our best find out the truth of our life, to find out the meaning of existence.

回复
  • 陈秋玉 2020-05-02

Hercules face the choice of virtue and pleasure. He choose the virtue and complete the 12 almost impossible tasks. He is a brave and responsible man.He punished evil and promoted good. He dared to fight. After all kinds of hard work and efforts, Hercules got rid of numerous difficulties and obstacles and completed the task assigned by King eurythus. At last, he didn't have to be enslaved by him and returned to Thebes. He is a man that fight for his life .

回复
  • 国经1802赖丹琦 2020-05-02

When Heracles was sitting under a tree and reading Odyssey written by Homer, there were two women walking towards him. They provided Heracles with two different ways to reach “happiness”. The first woman named pleasure told Heracles that she could lead him to happiness in the most comfortable way. Once he chose this way, Heracles could directly and naturally get everything, without any difficulties and obstacles. The second woman named virtue described another totally different way that nothing can be achieved without hard work as there's no such thing as a free lunch. Facing with the crossroads of life, Heracles chose the latter and then he fulfilled twelve “impossible tasks”.

In my opinion, it is a wise move to choose the road of “struggle--gain”. The reason for succeeding in doing something or getting something would make people feel better is the sense of achievement. The sense is not only from the end result, actually, it mostly comes from the painstaking process. In contrast, people would just feel empty after they gain something without effort. Only when we gain something through our own efforts can we get true success and true happiness.

回复
  • 胡心怡 2020-05-02

Hercules, one of the greatest heroes in Ancient Greek mythology, is the son of Zeus and a mortal woman named Alcmene, who was hated by Hera. After his death, he rose to the holy mountain of Olympus and became a god. In today’s western world, the word“Hercules ”has become the synonym of strong man.

When he was young, he was sent to the countryside to pasture cattle by his adopted father. He could have enjoyed a quiet and easy life in the countryside, but he chose to follow the advice of the goddess of virtue to do some good things. This was a dangerous and difficult way of life. He killed many evil beasts, saved the people oppressed by the king and so on. Hercules also finished 12 labors demanded by Hera. I think there is no doubt that he is brave and mighty. His way of life is so hard, he need to try his best to walk on this way and suffer more pain. However, I believe he will be remembered by many people.

回复
  • 钟绮琪 2020-05-02

Facing with the choice whether a life is full of luxury and pleasant or a road to life is difficult and requires unimaginable toil and suffering.Hercules chooses the latter,completes twelve heroic achievement.

He is responsible and reliable.After killing his wife and son in a mental disorder, he chooses to complete twelve extremely difficult tasks to make up for this crime.Although the tasks are troublesome and impossible,he tried hard and eventrually succeeded.

He is kind, determined and heroic.He is powerful and willing to fight for people,thereby he wins people's appreciation and admiration.By training the new army,he realized that he is sinful in the war,so he decided to embark on the path of salvation full of thorns for the sake of justice and victory.

回复
  • 陈波帆 2020-05-02

He is conscientious and walks on the road of self-salvation with a sense of guilt; he is simple, his achievements are too dazzling, and arouse the king's alert. In  ancient China, the same thing often happened . It turns out that under the power of attraction, all those who  in power have the same character, selfish, greedy. It turns out that the same  in ancient West. 

回复
  • 周顺锦 2020-05-02

In my opinion, this movie has told us dreams are not for the rookies; giving up is for the rookies. Perhaps it is hard for us to imagine after so many failures and hardships, one can still hold on to his dream.   As a matter of fact, the process to pursue dreams and happiness may not be that happy, but once there is hope and love in your heart that tell you never give up, happiness will definitely knock your door. Happiness will definitely knock your door.

回复
  • 林挺 2020-05-02

Luxury and comfortable life, the ultimate physical joy or a long and hard road, requires unimaginable toil and suffering, but one can achieve true happiness through one's own efforts and deeds that benefit mankind.

Which way will you choose?

Hercules chose the latter. He was a demi-god, have great power and status, but he always fought for the people. In order to protect Greece, he killed the lion. In order to liberate the oppressed, he knocked down the emissary who collected money unjustly. Unfortunately, he killed his wife and kids in his delirium. Then he achieved 12 big achievement to atone for his sins. In this process, he killed the hydra which had been killing people everywhere, defeated the hell's three-headed dog. His great achievement benefited many people. He also saved Prometheus who brought fire to human.

In my opinion, he chose the hard way in order to help people and then he did a good job. His courage and goodness moved me a lot. And reminded me to be a better person.

回复
  • 郭俞智 2020-05-02

The choices of Hercules are getting all the good stuff for nothing or making great efforts to get the life hime want .  Hercules chose the latter one and reached his goal after many difficulties and obstacles . In my view , Hercules was a persistent man and he knew very clearly what he want . His story taught me that easy access to everything you want is not necessarily better than hard work to get everything you want . We should learn from him to get the life we really want through hard work .

回复
  • 何心怡 2020-05-02

Hercules:

Choice: There were tow choices for Hercules, have a luxurious and comfortable life or suffer pain and gain happiness through his own efforts. Between these tow choices, he chose the latter.

Hercules is one of Zeus's sons. Because of Hera’s envy, Hercules was given twelve impossible tasks, and Hera promised that if he finishes the twelve impossible tasks, he is allowed to take the throne. Finally, Hercules finished the twelve impossible tasks because of his courage and intelligence. During this period, he rejected the temptation of luxury life and insisted on the belief of creating a better life by his own efforts. 

In general, Hercules is a brave, kind, justice and powerful man. Although the twelve impossible tasks are from Hera’s malice, Hercules is willing to help human beings to remove the beasts that may pose a threat to human beings and he tried his best to do so.

Hercules had many extraordinary experiences in his life, which made him extraordinary. In my mind, Hercules’ death is a great pity. He is one of my favorite gods in Greek mythology. And for me, I will have the same choice as Hercules if I face the same two choices as him.

回复
  • 国贸1803廖英键 2020-05-02

In the movie, Hercules appears as a mercenary. He and his mercenary friends, invited by the king of Thrace, trained the most powerful army to quell the rebellion. But in the end, Hercules found that the king had only used him to usurp the throne. He finally made his choice, and he decided to take the side of justice. He rescued the righteous soldiers and saved the country. In the movie, Hercules seems to be interested only in money at first, rather than in divine justice and magnanimity. But in front of the choice between good and evil, he chose justice, which is the transition from man to god. It is also the precious spirit of a hero and a god.

回复
  • 国经1802曾耀庭 2020-05-02

Hercules is a part mortal, part of god. He had only wanted to be a husband and a father. But after gods killed his family,
    he stood out to be a hero who people need and fought.
    He knew his own mind and wanted to live a simple life as a man though he had lineage of god. When the earth and people under the punishment of gods need him, he stood out even though he thought he was not a hero. He assumed responsibility with his strength. Facing hardship, he fought bravely without fear of death, just wanting to save the life and restroing order of the world. It was his fearless spirit. He said he was going to do something foolish, but I think he did great things as a real hero.

回复
  • 国贸1803宋董涛 2020-05-03

Hercules resolutely chose to fight between ease and running. He was extremely brave and powerful. Later, he completed 12 tasks known as "impossible". In addition, he rescued the bound Prometheus, took part in the hero adventure team of Ethan song and helped him to obtain the golden fleece

回复
  • 林卓芬 2020-05-03

The movie tells the story of Hercules, the son of the god Zeus, who had tremendous powers. But he grew up in the world, suffering all kinds of human hardships. After the manslaughter of his family and the completion of 12 penance drudgery, he turned his back on the gods and drugged himself with bloody and brutal warfare. Hercules with his soldiers who had similar experiences fought for money, for the joy of war and death. They were invited by the king of Thrace to train the strongest army ever to fight another tyrant. They were glad to receive the reward. But by training the new army, they finally realize their sins, so they decide to embark on the road of redemption full of thorns.

Hercules could have enjoyed the luxury and comfortable life, but he chose the difficult life, relying on their own efforts to benefit mankind and achieve happiness. He was patient and brave, and took ten years to kill the demons. He was kind and just and helped the Thracians fight off their enemies. Hercules is the greatest hero in Greek mythology, this is because he not only has the divine power and countless achievements, but also he chivalrous justice, help the whole Greek society to get rid of evil forces and defeat all kinds of demons. He was more closely related to the human world than the Olympian gods, and was therefore more admired.

回复
  • 黄伊琳 2020-05-03

Hercules is a hero that has gigantic strangth. 

When he was young, he met the god of pleasure and the god of virtue. The god of preasure lured him to enjoy a free life and all preasure of body. But the god of virture persuaded him to through thick and thin, do something to protect people. Finally, Hercules chose to be a good man and did a lot for people.

Between the happiness of personality and the happiness of people, Hercules is brave enough to choose the later. Because he has some extraordinary ability, he determine to do something meaningful for people. For him, public happiness is more important than personal freedom. 

回复

添加回复