广西大学
讲师
广西大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(27)
考试(5)
下载资料(13)

Which part of a research paper do you think is the most important? And which part is most difficult to write? (Unit2)

By 陈绮梅 老师 2020-02-24 5625次浏览

477 回复

• 贾梅 2020-02-24

I think the research body is not only the most important part, but also the most difficult part to write.

回复
  • 马宇 老师 2020-02-25

Good comment! Before we start writing a research paper, it's also very crucial to have a clear idea about how you are going to verify your hypothesis logically.

收起
    • 胡友锋 2020-03-02
      the abstract is the most important. It summarizes the main content of your research report. And then the text is the hardest thing to write, it has to be relevant to your abstract, it's the distillation of the abstract.
    • 谭清静 2020-05-27
      I think abstract is the most important part of a research paper, and conclusion is most difficult to write.
    • 董思萌 2020-05-27
      I agree with you
    • 蒋姗玲 2020-05-28
      I think the abstract is the most important.It summarizes the main points of your research paper.The main body of the writing is like the abstract of the research report and is the center of the whole content.
    • 梁华斐 2020-05-28
      I think both are important, but the conclusion is the most important. The argument part is the hardest to write
    • 我也要说
      还有2条回复,点击查看

• 徐明惠 2020-02-25

The abstract is the most important. Because it is the summary and summary of the main research content of the whole research report. The body is the most difficult. This is because you first have to identify the research center, and then you have to base your argument on the research question. Like, what, why, how, and then the conclusion of the whole research report.

回复
  • 李申阳 2020-02-25

I think the outline  of the  research is the most important,the body is the most difficult to write.

回复
  • 符诗豪 2020-02-25

I think the abstract is the most important.Because it summaries the main content of your research report.The body is the most difficult to write.The body to write is similar to the abstract to research report,and it is the center of the whole content.

回复
  • 罗鸿丹 2020-02-25

I think the research results are the main part of the research report. Because it is the overall thesis of the study, it is the essence of the whole text.And I think the report title is the most difficult part to write. Because it requires accuracy and specification.

回复
  • 韦智益 2020-02-26

In my opinion, literature review is the most difficult to write: to write a good literature review, you must be clear about what your article should write and what aspects it should be divided into, and then go to find relevant documents for each part you want to write in the future, read the documents carefully to master the general idea, and finally learn from the good ones in the documents, and correct the bad ones, so as to make your own Article laying the groundwork.

收起
    • 符晓琳 2020-05-18
      I can't agree more!!
    • 吴培宇 2020-05-28
      The most important thing is to write a good abstract, because this is the context and summary of the full text. At the same time, I think the most difficult part is the results and literature abstract, because literature abstract requires a lot of reading books, and research results need to be closely investigated and clearly expressed
    • 韦智益 2020-05-31
      回复 xiaoin3010@foxmail.com:you happy jiu good.
  • 陶话 2020-02-26

In my opinion, problem solving is the core part of the paper. This part needs to take on the ideas of problem analysis, give the specific implementation plan, and involve the specific details, as well as the specific experimental results.At the same time, this part is also the most difficult to write.

回复
  • 冉红榜 2020-02-26

In my opinion, the abstract is the most important. It summarizes the main content of your research report. And then the text is the hardest thing to write, it has to be relevant to your abstract, it's the distillation of the abstract.

回复
  • 汤钧雷 2020-02-26

I think the hardest part is identifying the research topic and establishing the overall structure of the dissertation.

回复
  • 风正 2020-02-26

i think the most difficult part of writing is the blinking cursor, taunting the words that form on the tip of your tongue, but refuse to show themselves.

回复
  • 谭爽 2020-02-26

I think the selection of material is more important, a good topic, will become meaningful. The most rare is also the choice of material, if there is no meaningful topic, how you go to the research also has no effect.I think the selection of material is more important, a good topic, will become meaningful. The most rare is also the choice of material, if there is no meaningful topic, how you go to the research also has no effect.

回复
  • 黄沁芸 2020-02-26

I think the most important part of a research paper is the abstract. Although it is brief, it contains the main contents of the paper. The body is the most difficult. You have to consult to a lot of articles or do a lot of experiments to verify your idea.

回复
  • 吴俊谕 2020-02-26

I think the abstract of the research paper is the most important, and the text is the most difficult to write.

回复
  • 胡训烽 2020-02-26

I think the body  part of the study is the importantest to write,and the proof part of the study is the hardest to write,which takes serious thinking and real data.

收起
  • 1820200319黄一洋 2020-02-26

I think the abstract part is the most difficult and important

回复
  • 王洪基 2020-02-27

In my opinion, the abstract of the research paper is the most important, while the body is the hardest to write.

回复
  • 韩起龙 2020-02-27

The key to the research paper is topic in my book.The topic is important as we will do all work is around the topic.

The beginning of research paper is the most difficult to write,which attracts readers whether go on reading.

回复
  • 韦昕灵 2020-02-27

I think the abstract is one of the difficult parts to write, because it is the essence of the whole paper and must be concise without losing the main idea.

回复
  • 李岩松 2020-02-27

In my opinion, I consider that the body of a research paper is the most important, and it is also the most difficult part of a research paper to write. Because the research body can show how writer thinks and seriousness of the research.

回复
  • 汪林忠 2020-02-27

I think the abstract of the paper is the most important and the most difficult to write, it is the summary of the whole article, need a very high degree of conciseness

回复
  • 林思韵 2020-02-27

I think the most important part in a research paper is the title. Also it is the most difficult part to write. Title is the topic of a research paper. It needs to emphasize the key point. 

回复
  • 肖洋 2020-02-27

I think the abstract is the most important to write, because the author's point of view, the main content of the paper, the research results and original opinions should be reflected in the abstract, which is an independent essay.

回复
  • 刘思思 2020-02-27

I think the part that draw a conclusion is the most important part.Because it is the soul of the article and express the purpose of the reasearch.

回复
  • 吴德志 2020-02-27

I think the main body of the research paper is the most important, because we have to introduce our research process and research ideas in the main body, and so on, but also write to make people understand.

回复
  • 蓝慧萍 2020-02-27

I think the abstract of the research paper is the most important and the body is most difficult to write. 

回复
  • 龙星园 2020-02-27

I think Literature review is the most difficult to write: in order to write a good literature review, you must make clear what your article is about and what aspects it is divided into, and then correspondingly search for relevant documents for each part you want to write in the future, read the documents carefully to master the general idea, and finally learn from the good ones in the documents, and correct the bad ones, so as to pave the way for your own articles pad.

回复
  • 王阳 2020-02-27

I think the abstract is the most important. It summarizes the main content of your research report. Also it is the most difficult part to write. Title is the topic of a research paper. It needs to emphasize the key point. 

回复
  • 杨灵冰 2020-02-27

I think the most important part of a reseach paper is the text. Because I think the body'word is most. All important things write it down in detail. But I think the part which is difficult to write is the abstract. Because the abstract is the summary, it is difficult to analysis a article.

回复
  • 肖婉彤 2020-02-27

I think the headline is the most important that includes key points. However, I believe the body is quite hard to write.

回复

添加回复