考试(1)

【UMOOCs有奖问答】演技炸裂&颜值爆表,你最爱的外国演员是哪一位?

By UMOOCs课代表 2020-05-08 976次浏览

10 回复

• UMOOCs课代表 2020-05-08

【奖励规则】课程截止前,课代表会在每个【有奖问答】帖下挑选5位获奖者,赠送Unipus定制礼品。快来参与吧~~

回复
  • 文远 2020-05-08

My favorite actor is Arnold Schwarzenegger. Actually, he is not only an actor ,but also an athlete and  politician .I think what he impressed me most is that he made all these successful and wonderful things happened through his dedication and hard work. He let me know that there has never been a savior ,to create our own happiness we need to rely on ourselves.

回复
  • LinYue 2020-05-08

Edward Norton

It was mainly shocked by his acting skills. I'm pretty pretty good. The elegant doctor in veil is very good.

But his first level fear, I really want to kneel. The story is very simple (there will be a spoiler, which can be crossed): a lawyer defends a young man suspected of killing, and the evidence of young man's killing is clear, but the young man denies killing himself, and even makes the lawyer believe that such a simple and cowardly stuttering young man did not kill, but killed by another criminal personality. The lawyer actively defended him, and only when his defense was successful did he find that the innocent youth were the devil who ate human flesh and blood from the beginning to the end.

In fact, the movie is very lengthy. In some places, I think it's very complicated. In the middle of the movie, I've guessed the end of the story. But when I saw Norton's innocent eyes blinking and stuttering over and over again with a weak voice, I couldn't help but wonder if I could think wrong. Maybe this is his two personalities. This story is So boring, no turning point.

However, it's not that I think it's wrong, but that the actor's acting is so brilliant!

回复
  • 2021 2020-05-09

Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio(born November 11, 1974) is an American actor and film producer. DiCaprio began his career by appearing in television commercials, after which he had recurring roles in TV series such as the soap opera Santa Barbara and the sitcom Growing Pains in the early 1990s.
    In 1993, he was nominated for best supporting actor at the 66th Academy Awards and best supporting actor at the 51st golden globes.
    In 1995, he made romeo and Juliet and won the best actor award at the 47th Berlin international film festival.
    In 1997, leonardo starred in Titanic.
    In 2002, leonardo was nominated for a golden globe for his role in Steven spielberg's how to get away with murder.
    In 2004, the aviator with Martin scorsese brought lion a golden globe award for best actor.
    In 2006, he was nominated for best actor at the golden globes for "the departed" and "blood diamond."
    In 2010, he appeared in inception.
    In 2013, he starred in the film the great gatsby.
    In January 2014, he won a golden globe for best actor for his performance in the Wolf of Wall Street.
    In 2016, he won the best actor award at the 73rd golden globe awards and the best actor award at the 88th Academy Awards for his role in the revenant.

He is handsome and he has excellent acting skills.

回复
  • masterDG 2020-05-21

Jason Statham was born in 1967, who is an English actor, producer, martial artist and former diver known for his roles in the Guy Ritchie, Revolver, Snatch, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, The Italian Job, Death Race, Crank, The Bank Job, War, The Expendables (Series), Machine (Series), Home Front, Transporter (Series) and so on.

回复
  • 云里 2020-05-28

Arnold Schwarzenegger

回复
  • 彭可妮 2020-05-29

Emma Watson.

回复
  • 王几王几 2020-06-01

Anne Hathaway, she is so charming.

回复
  • 吴斯 2020-06-02

Tom Hanks