作业(56)
讨论(10)
考试(2)
下载资料(23)

How can I adapt to college life quickly

By 赵钰娇 2019-10-04 210次浏览

20 所有答案

• 高函媛 2019-10-05

You should have a plan first,then work hard to improve yourself.

回复
  • 洪春苗 2019-10-05

In   my  opinion,you  should   first  distinguish   the  similarities  and  differences   between   college  life  and  high    school   life.In  terms  of  similarities,we  should  continue  to  maintain  the  good  habits   of   high  school; Difference  aspects,if   you  are  really  confused,first  sink  down  to  think  about  where  the  problem  is, and   then  look  for  measures  to   change.If  you  don't  find  a  good  way  to  start,it's  a  good  idea  to  start  with  a  good  partner.

回复
  • 潘立奇 2019-10-06

Please remember  learning is the most important thing. Don't force yourself to join the organization that you don't like. And you should find your problems and solve it quickly. 

回复
  • 电商194一6黄祖芳 2019-10-06

You  should  make  friends,and  travel  around  the  world  to   braoden   your   horizons. You  can  make   a   plan,and  know what to do  every   day

回复
  • 欧阳睿馨 2019-10-06

In my humble perspective, you can take part in more activities to enrich your life,make more friends or read more books. During the busy daily life, you may find yourself gradually adapt the brand new life.

回复
  • 王灵芝 2019-10-06

Keeping smile and all things will go well. I bet you can adapt your college life quickly,surely.Come on!smiley

回复
  • 权家惠 2019-10-07

Be positive and confident, and you'll get used to it over tit. 

回复
  • 喻靖川 2019-10-09

Be open to the future  and confident enough,you'll have courage to face any trouble.

回复
  • 廖席锐 2019-10-29

I feel that let it be.

回复
  • 洪灿麟 2019-10-29

believe in yourself

回复
  • 王添然 2019-12-23

You can join some clubs and take some activities to make your campus life more colorful.

回复
  • 卢梨雪 2019-12-23

I think the most important thing you should bare in your mind is that University belongs to your own,so you should  learn to do things alone.

回复
  • 任崇赟 2019-12-23

First of all, we should learn to innovate. The university has given us a broader stage. Here, we need not be constrained. We should speak out our own ideas boldly and apply our inner thoughts to practical actions. Secondly, we need to learn to help each other. Students need to help each other, communicate in time, think of others and be considerate of others, so as to better integrate into college life.

回复
  • 朱佳棋 2019-12-24

You must try to trust yourself and do anything as better as you can.Meanwhile you should learn to be independent.

回复
  • 姜露冰 2019-12-25

Go out of your little community in yourself

回复
  • 李汶 2019-12-25

Communicate your classmates,and learn to study.

回复
  • 季欣瑜 2020-01-05

In my views,you  should   first  distinguish   the  similarities  and  differences   between   college  life  and  high    school   life.In  terms  of  similarities,we  should  continue  to  maintain  the  good  habits   of   high  school.

回复
  • 黄韵捷 2020-01-05

Make more friends.

回复
  • 吴娴兰 2020-01-05

Getting along with your roommates, being kind to yourself and being kind to others is the first step to having a relationship. Then, go to bed early and get up early, don't stay up late, study hard, so you won't have a bad score, so you will adapt to the study in the university.

回复
  • 张翼帆 2020-01-05

In my opioion, taking part in various organizations will be a good choice .

回复

添加答案