课程特色

视频(54)
文档(24)
讨论(12)
考试(13)
作业(1)

Exploring Chongqing: A Guide to China's Megacity

By 刘丽 老师 2023-03-07 1681次浏览
  • “If you ask which city is the biggest on Earth, Tokyo or New York are likely to be common replies. But the fact is, the Chongqing Municipality covers an area of 82,000 square kilometres, the same size as Austria in all, and has now reached 32 million people, definitely qualifying it for the biggest city.”

The passage is excerpted from an article on CGTN titled "This is China: Chongqing". Please answer the questions:

What do you know about Chongqing Municipality, the biggest city in the world? Have you ever heard of it before? What piques your curiosity or interest about this city?

57 回复

• Lorena 2023-03-07

I know a lot about Chongqing, such as Chongqing's famous Hongya Cave, Qianshimen Bridge, excellent night scenery and unique light rail, etc. Chongqing's tourism industry has been very popular in recent years, and it is difficult not to be noticed. The people of Chongqing were very enthusiastic; and when the mountain fire broke out in Chongqing, the people of Chongqing worked together to fight against disasters and overcome difficulties together. This has aroused my curiosity and interest in this city.

收起
    • 刘丽 老师 2023-03-07
      Your description of the city's famous landmarks and attractions, as well as its tourism industry and people's resilience, reflects a good understanding of the city's culture and history. I encourage you to continue to explore and learn more about Chongqing, as it is a fascinating city with a rich history and diverse cultural heritage. Keep up the good work!
  • Cherry 2023-03-07

Chongqing is the largest and most populous metropolis in the world, located in the upper reaches of the Yangtze River and the lower reaches of the Jialing River, and is the only municipality directly under the Central Government in central and western China. Chongqing covers an area of 82400 square kilometers, with a population of 31.3 million, and has jurisdiction over 40 districts and counties. I have lived in Chongqing since childhood. Before I was born, Chongqing was already a municipality directly under the Central Government. What I am most interested in this city is its long culture, beautiful mountains and delicious food. For example, Bayu Culture, Twelve Views of Bayu, Chongqing Noodles and Chongqing Hot Pot, etc.

收起
    • 刘丽 老师 2023-03-07
      Your personal connection to the city as a lifelong resident gives your answer a unique perspective, and your appreciation of Chongqing's long cultural history, scenic beauty, and delicious cuisine is admirable.
  • lm 2023-03-07

Chongqing is the largest mountain city in the world; Chongqing has a population of 38 million, making it the most populous city in the world; Chongqing is the largest motorcycle production base in the world. Chongqing is located in the southwest of China and is the economic, financial, science and innovation, shipping and trade logistics center in the upper reaches of the Yangtze River, the only national logistics hub of four types, the international consumer center, an important strategic pivot point for the development of the West, an important link between the "Belt and Road" and the Yangtze River Economic Belt, and an inland open highland. Cultural Heritage Dazu Rock Carvings, World Natural Heritage Wulong Karst and Nanchuan Jinfo Mountain and other cultural landscapes.

I have known Chongqing since I was a child because I grew up in Chongqing.

What made me curious and interested in the city was Chongqing's hot pot.

收起
    • 刘丽 老师 2023-03-07
      I appreciate your in-depth knowledge of Chongqing and the many important roles it plays in the region and the world. You provide specific examples of Chongqing's economic and cultural significance, as well as its abundant natural and cultural resources, such as the Dazu Rock Carvings and Wulong Karst. It is also great to hear that you have a personal connection to the city as someone who grew up there.
  • 廖文欣 2023-03-07

I am a native of Chongqing, and I have a deep affection for Chongqing. Chongqing is located in southwest China and is the center of many economies and trade. There are many famous attractions in Chongqing, and it is also known as the "3D" magic city because of the differences in terrain and the strange distribution of housing. At the same time, the background picture of 10 yuan is taken from Chongqing Fengjie. I am fascinated by the enthusiasm of the people of Chongqing and the strange scenery of Chongqing.

收起
    • 刘丽 老师 2023-03-07
      Your answer is well-written and conveys your passion for Chongqing. Keep up the good work!
  • 冷雨佳佳佳 2023-03-07

Chongqing is a mountain city, 70% of the land, basically mountainous, Chongqing can only follow the mountain situation, make good use of every piece of land and space. Whether it is high-rise buildings or urban transportation facilities, you can look at the top from below, you can also see below from above, and you will encounter many strange phenomena, such as: the light rail can pass directly through residential buildings; The overpass can be designed to be five floors above and below; The 8th floor can stop the car and take the elevator to the 10th floor, which is unimaginable in most cities, and can be seen in Chongqing, which is one of the reasons why Chongqing is called an 8D city. All in all, whether you are for the beauty of Chongqing's mountains and rivers, or for the evening breeze of Binjiang Road in various districts, or the prosperity of its night scene... Anyway, you are welcome in Chongqing at any time. Jiefang Monument is one of the landmarks of Chongqing, but also the historical witness of the victory of the Anti-Japanese War and the liberation of Chongqing, the crossroads centered on the Liberation Monument, including the surrounding Minquan Road, Linrong Road and Bayi Road, which is the most prosperous commercial circle in Chongqing. As a national AAAA tourist scenic spot, Hongya Dong Minling Scenic Area is the only area invested and built by Little Swan Group that shows the traditional ethnic style of Bayu. Together with Chaotianmen Square, Jiefang Monument and Business District, it has formed the most popular tourist attraction in Chongqing for citizens and tourists, which condenses the 3,000-year-old history of Chongqing, integrates Chongqing's unique Bayu folk culture and dock culture, and becomes a unique and beautiful city business card that is hidden by the world.

收起
    • 刘丽 老师 2023-03-14
      Thank you for sharing this informative post about Chongqing. Your description of the city's mountainous terrain and how it has shaped the urban landscape is interesting, especially the unique transportation infrastructure and multi-level buildings that can be found there
  • 严晴 2023-03-07

As a Sichuan native, I often came to Chongqing when I was a child. My biggest impression of Chongqing is that I can go to Hongya Cave to see the night scenery, go to the Jialing River to blow the evening breeze, take the Yangtze River cableway to see the landscape of Yudu, and take a cruise ship to enjoy the scenery on both sides of the two rivers.

My favorite attraction is the Qianximen Bridge. The Qianximen Bridge is hidden in the mist during the day, and stands in the lights and turbulent crowds on both sides of the strait at night. At ten o'clock in the evening, the people on the bridge were bustling and talking and laughing. The evening breeze of the Jialing River made people put aside all their troubles and slowly immerse themselves in this joy and beauty.

The architecture in Chongqing has also made a deep impact on me. I often find that it is a road when I come out of the first floor, and it is still a road when I come out of the ten floors, which is very magical. Living in Chongqing, branches may stick into your window, just like living in the forest. This kind of experience is particularly beautiful, isn't it?

收起
    • 刘丽 老师 2023-03-14
      Thank you for sharing your personal experiences of Chongqing. Your description of the city's attractions and natural scenery is captivating, especially the Qianximen Bridge and the evening breeze of the Jialing River. It's interesting to hear how the unique architecture of Chongqing, with roads and buildings that seem to merge seamlessly into the mountainous landscape, has made a deep impression on you. Your comparison of living in Chongqing to living in a forest is a beautiful analogy that captures the city's unique charm.
  • 曾维洪 2023-03-07

Chongqing is located in the southwest region of China, located in the upper reaches of the Yangtze River, referred to as Chongqing; It is an important central city in southwest China, the economic center and megacity in the upper reaches of the Yangtze River, and a national historical and cultural city in China. The city is built on the mountain and is a famous "mountain city", also known as the "fog capital".

I haven't heard of it before.Chongqing has a long history of more than 3,000 years, integrating Bayu culture, immigration culture, Three Gorges culture, capital culture and urban culture, rich in tourism resources, including 1 world cultural heritage, 13 national key cultural relics protection units, and 6 national key scenic spots.

收起
    • 刘丽 老师 2023-03-14
      Your answer provides a great starting point for further exploration and learning about Chongqing and its rich cultural heritage.
  • 李静 2023-03-07

As a mountain city of Chongqing, the drivers of Chongqing have developed superb driving skills, where you can not believe in navigation, but you can not help but believe in the taxi drivers of Chongqing. The strong working ability of Chongqing drivers and the enthusiasm of Chongqing drivers also represent the enthusiasm of the whole Chongqing people. Chongqing people are hospitable, have the courage to be not be afraid of climbing, some carefree to eat hot pot enthusiasm. The hot summer Chongqing and the enthusiastic Chongqing people all the year round make me fascinated for this city.

回复
  • Sharon 2023-03-07

In ancient times, Chongqing was called "Yushui" or "Yu" for short. Located in the inland southwest of China and the upper reaches of the Yangtze River, it is a unique mountain city and one of the three "furnaces" of the Yangtze River. Chongqing is a famous historical and cultural city in China. With a written history of more than 3,000 years, it is the birthplace of Bayu culture. Chongqing is rich in tourism resources, such as Hongya Cave, the Monument of Liberation, the Three Gorges of the Yangtze River and other cultural landscapes.
    Many outsiders think that Chongqing people are hot-tempered, just like the city's weather. In fact, Chongqing people are very warm and enthusiastic, which is one of the reasons why I like Chongqing. I like the mountains, water and people in Chongqing.

回复
  • 殷汤灿 2023-03-07

I know Chongqing very well. I grew up in Chongqing. There are many scenic spots in Chongqing that I like very much. The night of Hongya Cave, the lights of Qianximen Bridge, the scenery of various scenic areas on Nanshan Mountain, the prosperity of the Liberation Monument, etc. all make me linger. The unique enthusiastic and unrestrained personality of Chongqing people also fascinates me. I've heard about Shancheng Bangbang Army since I was a child. I'm curious about this group of people. Why is it so famous in Chongqing? Until I really saw them at Chaotianmen once. I seem to understand that their hard-working spirit, no matter how hard they are, no matter how tired they are, they can have fun. Let me know that there is also a group of ordinary people working for themselves, for their families and our common city in this prosperous city.

回复
  • 高鱼 2023-03-07

My hometown is Chongqing. It is the place where I was born and grew up. I love my hometown, including its landscape, special food and culture. There are many reasons making me fascinated by Chongqing. Firstly, there are several famous scenic spots, such as Hongya Cave and QianShime Bridge. Secondly, I always enjoy foods in Chongqing, such as hotpot and noodles. Chongqing hotpot is the most famous and popular of all hotpots. In the eyes of people in Chongqing, hotpot noted for its peppery and hot taste is a local specialty. People enjoy gathering around a hot pot and chatting over the delicious and nutritious food. You have a choice of spicy, pure or combo for the soup, into which you may add thin sliced meat, fish, various bean curd products and vegetables, and dip them into a special sauce before eating. No matter in summer or in winter, it is a very delightful experience to eat hotpot in the air-conditioned room. Finally, dwellers in my hometown are friendly and full of passion. If you are in trouble, people will help you without hesitation. 

回复
  • 田鲸蔚 2023-03-08

I am interested in the topography and cuisine of Chongqing. On the one hand, Chongqing is a city of hills, known as the '3D Magic City' and the 'City of Mountains', and is built on a large area of mountainous terrain, with many of its towns and cities built on rugged terrain. As a result, Chongqing has a wide variety of ways to get around, including the usual underground and car, as well as cable cars and light rail. On the other hand, it would be a real blessing to be reunited with Chongqing's food. The food here is as reckless, straightforward and gregarious as the people. Chongqing's hot pots are characterised by their spicy and numbing flavour, and the ingredients used in Chongqing's small noodles are the essence of the cuisine, while spicy chicken in Gele Mountain, sliced pork in Hechuan, fish in Laifeng, and fish in Tai'an in Tongnan are all delicacies of the Chongqing jungle.

Chongqing can be described as a big city. In the first place, Chongqing has 38 districts and counties, with a total area of 82,400 square kilometres and a resident population of 32,124,300. On the one hand, it can be called a big city in terms of area; in the second place, it is also a big city in terms of economy and culture. Chongqing is the economic, financial, science and innovation, shipping and trade logistics centre of the upper reaches of the Yangtze River, the only national logistics hub of all four types in China, and an international consumer centre city.

I am a Chongqinger, so I love everything about it. In recent years, my curiosity and interest in the city has been deepened when Chongqing became known as a net-worthy city and a super popular tourist destination.

回复
  • Day 2023-03-08

In fact, as a native of Chongqing, I first learned that Chongqing is the largest city in the world. According to the information search and the study of this course, I learned that Chongqing is also the economic, financial, scientific and innovation, shipping and commercial logistics center in the upper reaches of the Yangtze River, the only national logistics hub with four types in China, the international consumption center city, and the largest industrial and commercial city in Southwest China. 

Chongqing is a city full of enthusiasm, not only rich food, bright historical changes. What attracts me most is the people here, they are very realistic and enthusiastic, grab a person on the street to ask something, they will be very serious to answer you, eat a snack in the street, they will try their best to make you satisfied. In Chongqing, you may not be able to experience the fast pace of life in first-tier cities, but their slow pace of life is also a different kind of fun.

回复
  • 张Yuanxin 2023-03-09

Before that, I didn't know that Chongqing was the largest city in the world, but after searching, according to the administrative region, Chongqing is indeed the largest city in the world. In my impression, I first heard of Chongqing because it is Li Yuchun's hometown, followed by its unique topography and hot pot culture, which is the main reason why I chose to study in Chongqing. Whether it is its hot food taste, or the characteristics of local people in clothing, food, housing, transportation, entertainment and so on: a little reckless in being straightforward, and a little impatient in leisure, it can make me feel the cultural taste different from the Central Plains culture in my hometown. The experience in Chongqing is also a process of enriching my personal cognition and world view.

回复
  • Shay 2023-03-09

In my memory, Chongqing is always a famouse city. At the beginning, Chongqing attracted my attention and curiosity is that it is one of the largest rivers in China, the Yangtze River, flows. It has convenient transportation and developed water conservancy. Chongqing people are hospitable, and Chongqing also has many famous attractions. Chongqing is one of the places that countless Chinese and foreigners yearn for. At that time, I often fantasized that one day I would be able to go to Chongqing and see the hot pot culture here, see the place where Mao Zedong and Chiang Kai-shek once negotiated, and see the Yangtze River. Then I came to Chongqing to study at university, and in the past few years, through my own experience, I have a deeper understanding of Chongqing and I am more fascinated by the city.

回复
  • zeng 2023-03-09

I actually didn't know Chongqing is the largest city in the world. As a stranger, one of the reasons why I came to Chongqing to study is that my grandmother lives here, and I also want to experience the place where my mother grew up. Besides, Chongqing, as an Internet celebrity city, attracts me very much for its food and tourist attractions. After arriving here, the food really lives up to expectations, with a wide variety at affordable prices. Chongqing's transportation is very advanced, especially the light rail.

回复
  • Jasmine 2023-03-09

The scenery of Chongqing is very much, we can see different looks in Chongqing, it can be said that a variety of scenic spots is one of the reasons to attract tourists to travel. In addition, Chongqing has a variety of food, so when you come to Chongqing, you can taste many special Chongqing food, feel the power of Chongqing cuisine, and feel the enthusiasm and optimism of Chongqing people in the food.

回复
  • 1910503114 2023-03-09

In my eyes, Chongqing is an 8D magic city because you never know what floor you are on. The mountain city trail in Yuzhong District has the same old Chongqing life in the past, shuttling through small alleys, climbing stairs, and the Chongqing noodles that can be seen everywhere are also very distinctive. In addition, hot pot is also Chongqing's signature with a variety of dishes and desserts.

Finally, Chongqing is really hot in summer. It's stuffy, like a sauna. Under the dual effects of topography and climate, Chongqing has especially rain at night at the turn of spring and summer, so it is said that "Bashan night rain"; Chongqing is foggy, so it is known as "foggy Chongqing" and "fog capital". The average annual fog day is 104 days, London, England, known as the fog capital of the world, has only 94 fog days, and Tokyo, Japan, the fog capital of the Far East, has only 55 days. The cloudy mountain in Bishan District has as many as 204 fog days a year, which is the "world's largest".

回复
  • 无与伦比 2023-03-09

Chongqing is a municipality located in the southwest of China. I lived in the county of Chongqing and did not know much about it as a child. Now, because I am studying at university in Chongqing, I have slowly travelled through many parts of the city. Chongqing used to be perceived as a mountain city and a foggy capital, but now it has become a veritable Internet celebrity city. Because of its rugged terrain, Chongqing is known as an 8D magical city, and various magical landmarks have become a popular spot for people to visit. Chongqing is also famous for its "Hongyan Culture", where the spirit of Hongyan is inherited from the White Residence prison site, Prison Zhazi and Gele Mountain, which together with the culture of Chaotianmen Pier form the culture of Chongqing.

回复
  • 陈婷婷 2023-03-11

Chongqing, known as "Yushui" in ancient times, is referred to as "Yu". Chongqing is a unique "mountain city and river city", with hills and mountains dominantly in landform. Chongqing is the center of economic, financial, scientific and technological innovation, shipping and commercial logistics in the upper reaches of the Yangtze River, the only national logistics hub in the country that combines four types, an international consumption center city, as an important strategic fulcrum for the development of the western region, an important connection point of the "Belt and Road" and the Yangtze River Economic Belt. Chongqing is a famous historical and cultural city in China. With a written history of more than 3,000 years, it is the birthplace of Bayu culture.

The first time I learned about Chongqing was when I saw the TV series of the Shancheng Bangbang Army on TV. The play tells the story of a group of stick soldiers in the area of Chaotian  Gate Wharf in Chongqing, relying on a bamboo stick and two ropes, trying to seek a life. From the TV series, I saw the magical terrain and simple folk customs of Chongqing. I had a text in junior high school, "Three Gorges", which piqued my curiosity about the city. The text depicts the continuous steep mountains on both sides of the Three Gorges, outlines the different scenery changes in the four seasons of the gorge, reproduces the natural beauty of the Three Gorges landscape, and shows the majestic beauty of the mountains and rivers of the motherland, which makes me yearn for it.

回复
  • 马琳迪 2023-03-11

In ancient times, Chongqing was called "Yushui" or "Yu" for short. Located in inland southwest China, the upper reaches of the Yangtze River region. It is a provincial-level administrative region and municipality directly under the Central Government of the People's *. It is adjacent to Hubei and Hunan in the east, Guizhou in the south, Sichuan in the west and Shaanxi in the north. It covers an area of 82,400 square kilometers and has jurisdiction over 38 districts and counties (26 districts, 8 counties and 4 autonomous counties). As of 2022, the permanent population is 32.133 million [1]. The majority of the population is Han, and the main ethnic minorities are Tujia and Miao. Chongqing is a unique "mountain city and river city". Its landform is dominated by hills and mountains, among which mountains account for 76%. The Yangtze River runs through the whole territory, with a flow of 691 kilometers, and Jialing River, WuJiang River and other rivers. Subtropical humid monsoon climate. Warm in winter and hot in summer, due to depressed terrain and sultry climate, it has become one of the three "furnaces" of the Yangtze River.I have heard of Chongqing since I was very young. What interests me most about Chongqing is its special geographical environment. It is a mountain city and a foggy city, and its most different from other cities is its magic.

回复
  • 刘柯文 2023-03-11

In fact, I didn't know Chongqing was the largest city in the world until I took this course.

I have heard of Chongqing before, Chongqing is famous as a city of mountains and fire, in my impression, Chongqing is very hot in summer, Chongqing hotpot culture is also famous in the whole country, until I came to Chongqing for university, I found that Chongqing is more attractive than that, Chongqing people are very hospitable, as a 3D magic city, navigation doesn't seem to work very well here. The amazing is that on this plane we might be on the first floor, on other planes we might be in the thirties. So there are very few fat people in Chongqing, and there are a lot of handsome men and beautiful women. So is hot pot. I've never had a bad hot pot in Chongqing!

回复
  • 易丹 2023-03-11

Before entering middle school, I had been living in Guangdong and knew little about Chongqing except that it was my hometown. After returning to Chongqing, I know more about it and fall in love with this passionate city. It is a world famous historic city with more than 3000 years of brilliant culture. And it is the economic center of Southwest China and upper reaches of the Yangtze River; it is also the gate of Southwest China on water route and a transport pivot of that region. But I have never heard that Chongqing is the largest city in the world. Compared with Guangdong, the road in Chongqing is more rugged because Chongqing is a mountain city which covers a large area crisscrossed by rivers and mountains. I also noticed that many local people around me do not know how to ride bicycles, which may also be related to the topography of Chongqing. In Guangdong, people eat a light diet. But in Chongqing, people love spicy food, and hot pot is especially famous. Now hot pot has become my favorite. Chongqing’s love of spicy food has much to do with its humid climate and dock culture. Known as one of China’s “Three Furnaces” (along with Wuhan and Nanjing), Chongqing is unbearably hot during the summer. Also known as “Fog City”, it is covered with a thick layer of fog for an average of 68 days a year, usually in spring or autumn.The fog gives the place an air of mystery. I am really fascinated by Chongqing dialect, especially some characteristic words.  

回复
  • 易丹 2023-03-11

Before entering middle school, I had been living in Guangdong and knew little about Chongqing except that it was my hometown. After returning to Chongqing, I know more about it and fall in love with this passionate city. It is a world famous historic city with more than 3000 years of brilliant culture. And it is the economic center of Southwest China and upper reaches of the Yangtze River; it is also the gate of Southwest China on water route and a transport pivot of that region. But I have never heard that Chongqing is the largest city in the world. Compared with Guangdong, the road in Chongqing is more rugged because Chongqing is a mountain city which covers a large area crisscrossed by rivers and mountains. I also noticed that many local people around me do not know how to ride bicycles, which may also be related to the topography of Chongqing. In Guangdong, people eat a light diet. But in Chongqing, people love spicy food, and hot pot is especially famous. Now hot pot has become my favorite. Chongqing’s love of spicy food has much to do with its humid climate and dock culture. Known as one of China’s “Three Furnaces” (along with Wuhan and Nanjing), Chongqing is unbearably hot during the summer. Also known as “Fog City”, it is covered with a thick layer of fog for an average of 68 days a year, usually in spring or autumn.The fog gives the place an air of mystery. I am really fascinated by Chongqing dialect, especially some characteristic words.  

回复
  • 蓝胖子 2023-03-11

I am a Sichuanese. Although there is a saying that "Sichuan and Chongqing are a family", I know very little about Chongqing. My impression of Chongqing only exists in TV or small videos. It was not until I went to college that I first came to Chongqing. I haven't heard that Chongqing is the largest city in the world before. In my eyes, the most distinctive convenience of Chongqing lies in its traffic, because all roads in my hometown are built in a ring shape, while in Chongqing, they are intertwined and there is no special fixed construction forms. The traffic in Chongqing is determined by its topography. Although its special construction form provides spectacular scenes for tourists, it also makes us often go the wrong way because we can't understand the map.

回复
  • Wway 2023-03-12

I know a little about Chongqing. As the birthplace of Bayu culture, Chongqing has a history of more than 3,000 years. On March 14, 1997, the Fifth Session of the Eighth National People's Congress approved the establishment of Chongqing municipality directly under the Central Government, and abolished the original Chongqing municipality. I have heard of it before and have been to Chongqing many times. There are many places in Chongqing that attract me, such as the delicious food in Chongqing, the night view of Hongyadong, the river view of Qiansimen Bridge, and the frankness and enthusiasm of Chongqing people, which make me curious about this city.

回复
  • 十七 2023-03-12

Chongqing is a famous cultural city of one thousand years. More than 3,000 years ago, the ancestors of the Ba people lived by water and settled down in Chongqing. With a history of more than 3,000 years, a unique Bayu culture has been formed. In addition to Bayu culture, there are also Three Gorges culture, immigration culture, Anti-Japanese War culture, United front culture, etc.
    Chongqing is a mountain city. Chongqing is built on mountains. The urban area is between Zhongliang Mountain and Causeway Mountain, and the valleys, terraces and hilly areas through which the Jialing River and the Yangtze River flow. The main city of Chongqing is surrounded by four mountains and three troughs and two rivers. The construction terrain is mainly shallow hills, so it is called Mountain City.
    Chongqing is a city of water. Where there is a mountain, there is water, and mountains and rivers are always connected. Chongqing is built on the side of a mountain, but also by water. The two rivers -- Yangtze River and Jialing River pass through the main city and meet at the Chaotianmen, forming a unique "Mandarin duck pot" and two rivers style.

回复
  • Lintact 2023-03-12

To be honest, I didn't know Chongqing was the largest city in the world until I read this passage. Although I am not a Chongqing person, I get to know a lot about Chongqing from the four-year college life.

In 2019, because of my fascination with Chongqing's culture, I came to Chongqing and started my college life. To say the first impression of Chongqing, I think it is "hot". It was more than nine o'clock in the evening when I arrived in Chongqing in September. But the temperature was still very high and I was always sweating when I walked.

Chongqing is a mountain city because there are many mountains. On the night overlooking the city from a high place, the lights are bright, and the zigzag light belt spreads to all places, which is the way of Chongqing.

Walking on the road in Chongqing, you will find that there are basically no people riding bicycles in Chongqing, because there are too many slopes, and cycling will be very tiring. But Chongqing's rail transit is very developed, and the light rail is very high. This height is actually used to solve the drop on the terrain and improve the safety of the light rail. But sitting on it, I still feel that this is not a light rail, but a roller coaster.

The most famous thing in Chongqing is hot pot. My first meal in Chongqing was hot pot. Before the meal, the waiter asked me whether the bottom of the pot was slightly spicy, medium spicy or heavy spicy. Because I didn't know much about the so-called "spicy" in Chongqing, I ordered slightly spicy. However, after I ate it my mouth was completely paralyzed, and the food in my mouth was tasteless.

回复
  • WHAT 2023-03-12

Chongqing is a famous historical and cultural city in China with a long history of more than 3000 years. The Cuban and Chongqing region centered on Chongqing is the birthplace of the Bayu culture, which originates from the Bayu culture. This land breeds Chongqing's long history. At the end of the Paleolithic Age, between 20000 and 30000 years ago, human beings have lived in Chongqing. During the Shang and Zhou dynasties in the 11th century BC, the Ba people established the State of Ba and then moved to Chongqing. After the Qin Dynasty destroyed the State of Ba and divided the country into 36 counties, one of which was Ba.

回复
  • WHAT 2023-03-12

Chongqing is a famous historical and cultural city in China with a long history of more than 3000 years. The Cuban and Chongqing region centered on Chongqing is the birthplace of the Bayu culture, which originates from the Bayu culture. This land breeds Chongqing's long history. At the end of the Paleolithic Age, between 20000 and 30000 years ago, human beings have lived in Chongqing. During the Shang and Zhou dynasties in the 11th century BC, the Ba people established the State of Ba and then moved to Chongqing. After the Qin Dynasty destroyed the State of Ba and divided the country into 36 counties, one of which was Ba.

回复

添加回复