副教授

课程特色

视频(32)
讨论(3)
文档(8)
练习(2)
考试(1)
下载资料(18)

What should we do before writing to improve our writing thread?

By 杨芳婷 06-08 549次浏览

8 所有答案

• 王莹 06-08

get familiar with a large number of words and learn to build a whole box

回复
  • 沈中奇 06-08

Before writing, we first need to confirm the writing purpose and reader positioning, and then improve our writing approach in the following ways:

1. Collect and organize data

2. Designated Writing Plan

3. Thinking and conceptualizing

5. Practice Writing

回复
  • 丁志鹏 06-09

Whether it is writing a paper or collecting and analyzing data, the most important thing is to master its thinking methods. Before starting action, it is necessary to have a rough plan and grasp of the entire project, and the implementation of each step is based on the plan. For example, if paper data needs to be collected in the form of a questionnaire, then questionnaire design is very crucial. At the beginning of questionnaire design, research ideas and methods have been basically determined. So it's not about waiting until you get the data to start thinking about how to write a paper, but rather starting from the conclusion and designing research ideas. If you anticipate, it's a dead end.

回复
  • 左敏 06-09

Maybe you want to write a certain number of words per day or upgrade your vocabulary. write that goal down and work toward it.

回复
  • 绡筱 06-10

Set writing goals,write daily and  experiment with writing prompts.

回复
  • 顾沄澜 06-25

The arguments are solid enough to support the author's view. Opinions need to be supported by sufficiently strong, real and reliable evidence. The author is required to fully grasp the first-hand information, consult a large number of relevant data, and carefully verify each argument. Lay a good foundation for the argument.

回复
  • 程文韬 06-26

set the goal

回复
  • 赵玉琴 06-29

① Write subheadings: This is the core idea of summary, after the content is disrupted, and then reorganized, and finally form their own inverse subheadings. For example, when I open a book, I will first read the book quickly, and then do intensive reading, and when I do intensive reading, I will use a pencil to make notes on the book, and then write down the main content of the book with Connor note-taking method, and then link, and finally summarize, and form my own set of content that is completely different from the logic of the original book.

② Delete paragraphs: These refer to the deletion of paragraphs that are not related to the main idea, or are not strongly related. Please delete it, don't give up, although it is your heart to type out the word, but we write the article is not for the word count.

回复

添加答案