副教授

课程特色

视频(32)
讨论(3)
文档(8)
练习(2)
考试(1)
下载资料(18)

Do you have any problems about writing paper?

By KD 06-06 321次浏览

5 回复

• 王莹 06-08

yes

回复
  • 顾沄澜 06-25

Identify purpose and audience is difficult

回复
  • 程文韬 06-26

yes

回复
  • 刘超 06-28

sure!!

回复
  • 赵玉琴 06-29

The most important factors are logic, good research ideas, overall structure, relevance to the topic content, and task handling. There are many factors that affect my writing English academic papers, among which the most influential ones are mother tongue habits, cultural thinking, lack of writing training, vocabulary and sentence patterns, and authentic English expression. Due to various reasons, I encountered various challenges in the process of writing academic English papers: at the textual level, it was difficult to write the introduction, literature review, discussion, conclusion, research design and results of the paper; In the specific writing process, the poor English foundation, the lack of accurate expression, the lack of academic English paper writing training, logic and so on are thorny problems. In order to cope with these difficulties, I have adopted different strategies, such as reading more literature, imitating excellent published papers, etc., and hope to choose academic English writing as an elective course.

回复

添加回复