视频(32)
讨论(3)
文档(8)
练习(2)
考试(1)
下载资料(18)

Long time

By 顺风逆风 05-24 462次浏览

Some opinions on the Internet will also affect the thoughts of the public. Most people will change their thinking according to the information delivered by the mass media, and even reshape their thoughts according to the information they get

7 回复

• 汤辉 05-30

You are an outstanding student.

回复
  • 苏婷婷 05-30

For the information on the Internet, we should have their own judgment

回复
  • 李新凤 06-04

from social media and other online sources. This can be both positive and negative.
    On the positive side, the internet and social media can expose people to a wide variety of perspectives and ideas that they may not have encountered otherwise. This can broaden people's horizons and encourage critical thinking and challenge narrow-mindedness. Social media also gives individuals the opportunity to share their own opinions and experiences, and connect with others who share similar interests.
    However, on the negative side, the internet can also be a source of misinformation and fake news, which can be harmful to individuals and society as a whole. Social media algorithms can also create echo chambers, where people are only exposed to information that reinforces their existing beliefs, which can lead to polarization and the spread of extremist views. In some cases, this can even lead to online harassment and bullying, which can be extremely damaging to individuals and their mental health.
    Overall, it is important for individuals to be critical consumers of online information and to think carefully about the sources and validity of the information they encounter. It is also important for social media platforms and other online sources to take responsibility for promoting accurate and responsible information and to take steps to prevent the spread of fake news and harmful content.

回复
  • 王莹 06-08

You are an outstanding student.

回复
  • 程文韬 06-26

I really agree you opinion

回复
  • 刘嘉航 06-26

I think you are right 

回复
  • 刘超 06-28

I really agree you opinion