视频(32)
讨论(3)
文档(8)
练习(2)
考试(1)
下载资料(18)

Learning

By 顺风逆风 05-24 598次浏览

In a word, as institutions of higher learning standing at the forefront of education and science and technology, they must attach great importance to the promoting role of artificial intelligence in education development, correctly recognize that future education is an era of collaboration between human and artificial intelligence, and give full play to their own advantages

18 回复

• 汤辉 05-30

What you have said imposes a great influence on me.

回复
  • 苏婷婷 05-30

I agree with you

回复
  • East彭权东 05-30

I agree with you

回复
  • I agree with you

回复
  • 王丹妮 06-02

I agree with you

回复
  • 胡佩蓥 06-03

I completely agree

回复
  • 叶昊晟 06-05

I agree with you

回复
  • 王羽欣 06-05

ok

回复
  • 张叶恬 06-08

I agree 

回复
  • 绡筱 06-10

I agree 

回复
  • 顾沄澜 06-25

I agree with you

回复
  • 王滢 06-25

I quite agree with you

回复
  • 王敏 06-26

I agree.

回复
  • 程文韬 06-26

I think you are right

回复
  • 刘嘉航 06-26

I agree you 

回复
  • 刘超 06-28

I agree with you

回复
  • 赵玉琴 06-29

Current classroom-based education is limited by the number of people who can participate - no teacher, no matter how good, can reach too many people. With its unique advantages, artificial intelligence education can be recorded so that more people can receive better education, and it is believed to be an important part of the future "engineer power". This can already be seen in MOOCs and online courses abroad. Personally believe that Internet companies in the field of artificial intelligence education in the future is promising, throw a brick to introduce jade, say what technology several technologies can change the future of artificial intelligence education. These aspects are believed to be good at Internet companies, and can be directly transferred to the application.

回复
  • 赵玉琴 06-29

Current classroom-based education is limited by the number of people who can participate - no teacher, no matter how good, can reach too many people. With its unique advantages, artificial intelligence education can be recorded so that more people can receive better education, and it is believed to be an important part of the future "engineer power". This can already be seen in MOOCs and online courses abroad. Personally believe that Internet companies in the field of artificial intelligence education in the future is promising, throw a brick to introduce jade, say what technology several technologies can change the future of artificial intelligence education. These aspects are believed to be good at Internet companies, and can be directly transferred to the application.

回复

添加回复