广西大学
讲师
广西大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(27)
考试(5)
下载资料(1)

Which part of a research paper do you think is the most important? And which part is most difficult to write?

By 陈绮梅 老师 2019-09-22 5435次浏览

685 回复

• 孙晴 2019-09-22

I think that conclusion is the most important and conclusion is also the most difficult to write.

回复
  • 余莹 2019-09-23

Maybe both is the research question.It's always the most difficult and important for us to have a perfect start.

回复
  • 潘涛 2019-09-23

Procedure session is the most important and the most difficult.Because it includes the most part of my research and I need to write down everything clearly.

回复
  • 谢东梅 2019-09-24

In my opinion,I think the most difficult part is procedure,cause we have to consider many affects,and  then we need to write down the pross of research.In the pross, we still need to think of feasibility,so it is difficult for me to design the procedure seccion.

回复
  • 顾小梅 2019-09-25

I think it is the procedure section.Whether a research is success or not depends on it.We may do the same topic,but our focus is very likely different,and our method may be very inequable.The differeces between our research decide our differet research level.

回复
  • 郭育愿 2019-09-25

I think the most important thing is analysis and conclusion.the hardest part to write is analysis.

回复
  • 罗杏 2019-09-25

I think that the procedure section is the most important.Because it has a connecting effect.It makes research more real and complete.

回复
  • 刘锦雯 2019-09-25

As far as I can see, the problem section is the most important part. Because this part must be meaningful enough to explore the answer. However, the procedure is the most difficult part. In this part, you should use the appropriate tools to collect enough data, which are beneficial to seek the truth.

回复
  • 谭荣健 2019-09-25

Conclusion should be,for the reason of the conclusion would be difficult to make.

回复
  • 张哲华 2019-09-25

think what question to do research is  most important. to collects date is  most  different

回复
  • 金雪威 2019-09-26

the most difficult part is procedure,we have to consider many affects and need to think of feasibility.

回复
  • 盛灵霞 2019-10-03

In my perception, the result section is the most important part. That's because this part is the presentation of the results obtained from the investgation in order to prove your points. By the way, the procedure section is the most difficult. In this part, you should find appropriate methods to conduct the study and collect the data as much as possible.

回复
  • 卢文祥 2019-10-03

Research is the most important part, because choosing a good beginning often determines the outcome.

The conclusion is the most difficult to write, because it requires a person with good logical thinking to ensure the correctness of the conclusion.

回复
  • 顾小梅 2019-10-04

Procedure section is the most important.

Discussion section is the most difficult to write.

回复
  • 黄彩玲 2019-10-04

In my opinion, I think procedure section is the most important part, because I must work out a method to solve my problem and make sure it can do it. And the most difficult part is conclusion section, because it is hard for me to use some concise words to summarize the results.

回复
  • 卢庆宇 2019-10-05

I think the research problem is the most important and procedure is the most difficult to write.

回复
  • 李缘 2019-10-06

Results is the most important part.Because  whether you know the research or not,you may got the main information of the research from the result.And I think the procedure part is difficult to write.

回复
  • 李董洁 2019-10-07

I think the abstract part is the most difficult to write, because the abstract is the overall structure of the article, so it is difficult to write the following content well if the abstract is not well written.

回复
  • 何春源 2019-10-07

I think the topic and procedure is the most important. If you choice an excellent topic, the academic report will be significant. But the procedure is the most difficult for me to write. 

回复
  • 陈晓桃 2019-10-07

I think the content of the research report is the most important and the results are the most difficult to analyze.

回复
  • 徐萌 2019-10-07

I think the most difficult part is to choose a topic. because if the topic is not appropriate, it will have a great impact on the subsequent conclusion.

回复
  • 伍秋秋 2019-10-08

I think the procedures section is the most important and difficult part, because this part consist of a lot of information and details.

回复
  • 赖雪叶 2019-10-08

I think ​procedure section is the most important and the conclusion is the most difficult to write.

回复
  • 覃虓震 2019-10-11

the beginning and the body

回复
  • 曹欣燃 2019-10-14

i think the most important part is the conclusion and the difficult part is also this one.

回复
  • 潘金鑫 2019-10-14

I think the conclusion is the most important part. Because this part is to tell other people your opinion and discovery about your research. And I think the most difficult part is the procedure, which needs serious consideration to find out a way to get correct data.

回复
  • 廖宗锌 2019-10-16

In my opinion, each part is very important, but I think the most important thing is the research method. The most difficult part is to assume the problem. The most difficult thing to write is the selection of the theme. Because one is good, it determines us. Whether the study was successful

回复
  • 郑旭栋 2019-10-17

In my opinion procedure section is the most important part and conculsion part is most difficult to wirte

回复
  • 高月 2019-10-18

I think the most important part of a research paper is problem section,and conclusion is most difficult to write.

回复
  • 孙曼玉 2019-10-19

I think the most important thing is literature review. Only when we have done enough preparation can we carry out the research. I think the most difficult part to write is the result part, because there will be a lot of data, and then clear presentation and elaboration is a small challenge for me.

回复

添加回复