讲师

课程特色

视频(24)
文档(7)
考试(5)
练习(2)

How to deliver a self-introduction speech

By 宋毅 老师 2022-03-16 1795次浏览

Hi everyone! Please write down one concept or knowledge point that impress you most after watching the first chapter and explain why with supportive details. 

6 回复

• 刘佳磊 2022-03-18

The most impressive point taught by Mrs.song is strategy of introduction to gain attention and interest from auidence.Cause i do not konw there are so many ways to attrct auidence before,espically 'use an analogy' and 'visualize a scene or image'.and the latter easily let auidence come to your speech's circumstance,follow your rhyme to the end. 

回复
  • 张世杰 2022-03-23

In my opinion, the most impressive and significant concept that was taught by Mrs.Sung is audiance anlysis.

Just fixed on my personal experience on public-speaking. I am a self-centered person always fixed on what I love/what I want, which has become the only thing I am eager to share with my audience. And I believe it is free for them to listen, or not to listen. Therefore, when I take a chance to stand in the front, I always talk affairs about myself.although it might have no connection with most of people sitting in front of me. There is no doubt that everyone has his (her) own rights to do what he (she) wants to do. What's more, there is one reality believed by myself that conveying a speech is a tool which is usually aimed at finding persons who have the same hobbies/experiences/feelings as me.

Since I'm going to convey my speech this week. I think I would have to change / modify my speech, in order to get it connected it with the audience listening to it.

回复
  • 猪小弟 2022-03-24

I think every part in chapter1 is full of teaching significance,but the first part impress me most.Here are my reasons.

First,it develops my interest in learning English Public Speaking and Commounication.The mistakes made by Meng Han in the video are often made when I speak, which resonates with me and I really want to continue studying.

Second,Teacher Song carefully corrected Meng Han's speech and gave suggestions for revision. These suggestions are so practical that I can practice speaking according to them.

That's all.

回复
  • Richardsont 2022-03-24

In my view,what  impressed me most is how to deliver a speech vividly with passion.Firstly,it is essential for us to make full of preparation and build confidence before delivering a speech in the public.Secondly,using some gesture properly and making eye contact with audiences may help us to keep harmonious and vivid speech environment.Additionally,we have to dress properly and use polite expression.Last but not least,the speechers should pay attention to pronuciation,intonation and continuous reading when speak in public.

回复
  • 新大A203金彦灵 2022-03-25

In chapter one ,the most express me knowledge is Two popular persuasive speech structures which are  ANSVA and DEPA .

Mrs.song give our a examples about advertisement.I found  that our speakers are like a business man in some aspects.we are always hope catching audience attention to show our appoints .

The first thing we should do is to create needs,when they are find around the solution ,we are turn up to give their suggestion. 

In this part,it very interesting and expressed me a lot.

回复
  • 鄢雨辰 2022-06-12

The most impressive point taught by Mrs.song is strategy of introduction to gain attention and interest from auidence.Cause i do not konw there are so many ways to attrct auidence before,espically 'use an analogy' and 'visualize a scene or image'.and the latter easily let auidence come to your speech's circumstance,follow your rhyme to the end. 

回复

添加回复