南京师范大学
讲师
南京师范大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(33)
作业(8)
考试(1)

If you were Neil, how would you resolve the conflict between dream and reality? (Dead Poets Society)

By 姚望 老师 2021-09-22 1080次浏览

If you were Neil, how would you resolve the conflict between dream and reality?

13 回复

• Ashly 2021-09-22

If I were Neil, I would try my best to talk with my bossy father or I would ask someone who could influence my father to help me. If it wouldn't work, I would do as my father ordered first, and come back to my dream after I become independent. I will never, never, never kill myself.

收起
    • 姚望 老师 2021-10-04
      Proper communication is essential. It's a tragedy that he kills himself.
    • Rachel 2021-12-29
      If I were Neil, I would try my best to talk with my bossy father or I would ask someone who could influence my father to help me. If it wouldn't work, I would do as my father ordered first, and come back to my dream after I become independent. I will never, never, never kill myself.
  • 于鑫居 2021-09-27

If i were Neil,i would attempt to study well and then have a heart to heart talk with my father.I would  ensure him that i can achieve a good balance between study and acting.Moreover i will tell him what my true dream is.I will improve that i am old enough to be independent.

收起
    • 姚望 老师 2021-10-04
      Neil has the ability to continue his dream after being independent. He makes the wrong choice.
  • 陆叶 2021-09-28

First of all,I would try my best to communicate with my parents.

Then,if they couldn't understand me,I would do what they wanted until I'm fully fledged.

回复
  • 陈柏帆 2021-09-29

If I were Neil,I would talk seriously to my father.I would let him kown that what I really want.If that can not make him change his mind,I would ask my teathers ahd friends for help.Or I would bow to the reality temporarily and wait for the day when I can be financially independent.After that,I would live for my dream and finally make it come ture.I would show my father what I really am.

回复
  • 杨慧越 2021-09-30

If I were Neil,most likely I would follow my father's words,coming to terms with the reality.After all,not everyone have the ability to finish their dreams.Time in a hurry passing, ordinary light is true. Let the rain have patience, no venga. 

回复
  • 宣安琪 2021-10-01

If I were Neil, I will weigh reality and dreams .Talking to someone I trust about how I feel ,this is a good way of leting my anger out without hurting others or myself.

回复
  • 包广霞 2021-10-05

If I were Neil,first,I would  understand the cruelty of reality .I will keep  my dream in mind,it could become my motivition,but I will not give it up.Reality teaches us we must solve us living first ,which is different from dream.

回复
  • 杨姗 2021-10-06

If I were Neil, I would have a talk with my  father to show my sincere opinions 。If it didn't work, I would do what my father said , and come back to pursue my dream after I became independent. I could understand what my father said to me is beneficial in my life。

回复
  • 皋文杰 2021-12-08

Try my best to communicate with my father.

回复
  • 10210401王好 2023-03-21

If I were Neil, maybe I will try my best to convey my ideas from my inner heart and beg my father for permission to act. However, if my father insist that I should focus on my study,it is possiple for me to give in temporarily and wait for a proper time to pursue my dream.

回复

添加回复