课程特色

视频(77)
练习(4)
考试(5)
作业(4)
下载资料(10)

Task 1中重复率极高的作文

By 张烨颖 老师 2021-12-24 1043次浏览

在作文修改中我们发现了重复率极高的一些作文。这些作文均被判定不合格。请大家一定要注重原创性,避免借鉴过程中把病句、中式英语表达等非常明显的句子照搬过来。老师其实一眼就能看出是抄的还是自己写的。

1)Dumpling is a traditional Chinese food. On the lunar New Year s Day, most families usually eat delicious dumplings to celebrate their family reunion.

To make Dumpling , follow this easy process.The first step is to mix the flour with water. When the dough is ready, we can begin to make dumpling wrappers. We use a rolling pole to roll the dough into small, thin and round pieces so that they will be easy to cook. When the wrappers are done, it s time to prepare the filling. Usually, we use meat such as beef or mutton, and some vegetables such as cabbage or carrots for filling. You may actually choose whatever you like to put into it. We must chop those things into small pieces. Then put some salt, oil and other condiments into it and stir it evenly. When all these preparations are done, we can start making dumplings. First put a spoonful of filling in the center of the wrapper. Then stick the two opposite sides together and then the rest. Don t just cover the filling with the wrappers. The best shape of dumplings is that of a ship, because when they are boiling in the pan, they look like ships sailing in the sea. The smell can make your mouth water. 这一段从没有给标点符号后面空格和最后一句话就能判断

2)Most Cantonese are fond of and eager for food. Teas in the morning, afternoon and evening are indispensable to locals daily life in Guangzhou At tea time snacks are most important. The kinds of snacks are so various that people dont get fed up with them Cantonese often find it difficult to have satisfactory food between meals when being outside Guangdong, as they are too acquainted with delicious Cantonese food. OK, lets consider some of the great snacks available. Now, let me introduce some delicious Cantonese food to you The porridge is a unique cuisine you can  only find in Guangzhou. Originally the
 porridge took fresh river shrimp and fillet as the ingredients. Later, jellyfish, fried peanut kernel, shallot, ginger etc. were also included on the list, The rice is boiled with all the ingredients together just before it is served The porridge tastes fresh and sweet, very delicious, Whether in the restaurants, on the streets or in the White Swan Hotel. the taste Is great. 这一段没有按有求说家乡的一种食物

3)I'd like to recommend Dried beef beef  to you.First,Boil water, add brine bag, salt, pepper, dried pepper, raw soy sauce, soy sauce, green onion and beef, cook over high heat for 30 minutes, turn to low heat for another 30 minutes; second, Take out the beef and cut it into strips; Third,Heat the oil in the pot, put the cut beef, fry it slowly over low heat, fry the surface dry, put cumin powder, chili powder and salt, stir fry evenly, and then come out of the pot.The dried beef is delicious and nourishing,it stands for my hometown.Welcome to taste!这一段跟前面一个递交的同学一字不差

4) 

Each place has its own unique delicacy, in my hometown, many snacks, when the number of the most famous mung bean jelly.

Mung bean jelly although the approach is very simple, but it is a sigh.The production method is: first with warm water to soak mung bean, and then use the powder machine to grind, ground into a slurry, with a filter basket, then leave mung bean powder, mung bean powder and water according to a proper proportion of blending, boiled, Sheng and pot

inside, let it cool, forming, can the. Eat when you can put some spices, if you love to eat spicy, add some chili oil, to keep you cool home, jelly on the table, a fragrant smell, is full of high streets and back lanes irresistible fragrance.

The jelly taste good. When you put the jelly in the mouth, also did not eat, then slipped into the belly, suddenly, full of fragrance. I still love to eat spicy, so every time you eat, are

sweating, even if the flow so much sweat, but still love to eat more, eat more, eat more sO our family became a frequent visitor to the Museum of jelly.

There are a lot of people love to eat bean jelly, so mung bean jelly has become my hometowns most famous delicacy.

Such delicious food is already let you unable to hide greeds, what are you waiting for? Come to my hometown and taste it!这一段重复率非常高,因为格式编写错误,老师一眼就能明白是抄的。

5)

Jiaozi ( chinese Dumpling ) is a traditional chines e food , which is essention during holidays in no r thern china . Chinese dumpling becomes one o f the most widely love food in china .
 Chinese dumpling is one of the most important foods in chinese new year . Since the shape of c hinese dumpling is similar to ancient chinese g old or silier ingots , they symbolize wealth . Tradi tional , th e members of a family get togeter to make dumplings during the New Year ' s Eve . The y may hide a coin in one of the dumplings . The person who finds the coin will likely have a goo d fortune in the New Year . Chinese dumpling is also popular in other chinese holidays or festiv als , so it is part of the chinese culture or traditi onal .
 Chinese dumpling is a delicious food . You can m ake avariety of chinese dumplings using dif " r nt filling based on your taste and how various i ngredients mixed together by you .

Making dumpling is realy teamwork . Usualy al family members will join the work . Some peopl e starte to make dupling when they were kids n the family , so most chinese know how to mak l e dumpling .
 Many foreigners are found of dumpling and int erested in making dumpling . They are very gla d to join the work . 这篇作文,老师通过每段一样的主题句就能判断是照搬。

6)还有一篇woton的作文,每一个人都写“hot bubble”和“国庆节妈妈带我去吃”这样的句子,这些特点很好辨认

0 回复

• 还没有回复,赶快添加一个吧!

添加回复