南京师范大学
讲师
南京师范大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(33)
作业(8)
考试(1)

What do you think of Andrea's decision of leaving Runway in the end? If you were Andrea, what would you do?

By 胡宜雯 2021-05-26 1804次浏览

What do you think of Andrea's decision of leaving Runway in the end? If you were Andrea, what would you do?

33 回复

• 吴雨鹏 2021-05-26

I think Andrea made a wise decision.She should do what she wants to do.If i were her,i would do the same.

回复
  • 吴雨鹏 2021-05-26

I think Andrea made a wise decision.She should do what she wants to do.If i were her,i would do the same.

回复
  • 张冬琼 2021-05-26

Andrea finally made the choice. I don't think she just made the choice between her career and her family. She just chose her original heart and chose to do what she loved. If it were me, I would stick to myself and go back to what I really love.

回复
  • 陶然 2021-05-26

She left because she felt that she had lost her true self, ran counter to her dream and ignored the people she really cared about. If I were her, I would give up this job to pursue my dream.

回复
  • 83190523杨莹 2021-05-26

Because everyone has a self in their heart, they can not lose themselves, if she continued to stay, will only lose themselves, so she left to find the true self

回复
  • 陈宇 2021-05-26

She did not want to step on the head of her colleagues to get power and success like Miranda, Andrea put aside the things she cherished, such as love,friendship and family, for the sake of work, and she also saw Miranda’s failure as a wife and mother under the shining halo. Andrea chose to fulfill her dream of being a journalist and return to love and friendship, which is what she wanted.

I will choose what i started out with and what i loved to do.

回复
  • 方楠 2021-05-26

I think Andrea leave Runway is a correct decision.If i was Andrea i will  leave Runway and follow my original intention find a job about journalist.

回复
  • 黄萧帆 2021-05-26

She made the right decision. If I were her, I would leave, because I had to stick to my original dream, realize it, and balance work and family.

回复
  • 曹梦妮 2021-05-26

I think she made the right decision,she can do everthing that she always want to do,she can made her dream come true. If i were her i won't do the same decision,because this job can is an experience i've never had before,i think it's interesting and we should all experience new things

回复
  • 曹梦妮 2021-05-26

I think she made the right decision,she can do everthing that she always want to do,she can made her dream come true. If i were her i won't do the same decision,because this job can is an experience i've never had before,i think it's interesting and we should all experience new things

回复
  • 谢添 2021-05-26

I think it's a good choice.Andrea left the flashy place and found her original intention to find what she lost.If I was Andrea,I'll make the same choice as her.

回复
  • 谢添 2021-05-26

I think it's a good choice.Andrea left the flashy place and found her original intention to find what she lost.If I was Andrea,I'll make the same choice as her.

回复
  • 苏依琳 2021-05-26

In my opinion,i think Andrea's decision of leaving Runway in the end is correct,meanwhile, If i was Andrea, i would leave Runway  and find a job i am interested in and component for.

回复
  • 孙嫣冉 2021-05-26

Andrea made a correct decision.

If I were her,I may be do the same decision.I will follow my heart to live and work.

回复
  • 孙嫣冉 2021-05-26

Andrea made a correct decision.

If I were her,I may be do the same decision.I will follow my heart to live and work.

回复
  • 邢嘉宇 2021-05-26

I consider that it is sensible for her to give up the job.Being a journalist is her dream,it is her begining rather than enjoying a luxurious life.if i were her,i choose to do the job i like instead of  being blinded by the fangcy life.

回复
  • 邢嘉宇 2021-05-26

I consider that it is sensible for her to give up the job.Being a journalist is her dream,it is her begining rather than enjoying a luxurious life.if i were her,i choose to do the job i like instead of  being blinded by the fangcy life.

回复
  • 陶星月 2021-05-26

From my point of view,Andera stayed true to his original aspiration and was not captivated by the prosperity of the world.If i were her, I would make the same decision as her and work hard for her original dream.

回复
  • 王睿 2021-05-26

I think she made the right decision. Because she doesn't want to step on a colleague's head like Miranda to gain power and success, she shelves love and affection for the sake of work, and she also saw Miranda's failure as a wife and mother under the shining aura, even if the attention of millions of people and how, lonely heartache only they understand that Andy finally chose to realize the dream of journalists and return to love and family friendship, this is what she wants.

回复
  • 薛羽佳 2021-05-26

I think she made the right decesion.Although she has less work to be envied by others,she has a real happiness,which makes her yearn for more than a job that attracts a lot of attention.Happiness in the ordinary is better than loneliness in the prosperity.

回复
  • 王睿 2021-05-26

If I were Andrea, I would make the same decision as her, stick to my first heart, stick to my dream, never give up.

回复
  • 陈奕男 2021-05-26

I think Andy's departure is a happy ending to the movie. To convey to the audience the truth that people should pursue the original heart. If  I  were her ,i think i would continue ti .Because i worked hard to get it. Although the chief editor is a cold-blooded person,she is meticulous in her work,which is an example for me to learn。

回复
  • 陈奕男 2021-05-26

I think Andy's departure is a happy ending to the movie. To convey to the audience the truth that people should pursue the original heart. If  I  were her ,i think i would continue ti .Because i worked hard to get it. Although the chief editor is a cold-blooded person,she is meticulous in her work,which is an example for me to learn.

回复
  • 段建康 2021-05-26

that's the right choice in

回复
  • 段建康 2021-05-26

that's the right choice in her heart.i  have to choose like this. after all,your dream is the best future.

回复
  • 顾石凤 2021-05-26

I think they made the right decision. They still have the same belief in their hearts that they are good for each other when they can get back together. If I were her, I might have made the same choice, or stayed there, after all, little achievements.

回复
  • 83190532朱馨瑜 2021-05-26

I think she made a right decision. She wanted to get back to her original thought,so she finally left the runway . If I were Andrea,I would obey my heart and choose to return to the original heart. 

回复
  • 陈彩灵 2021-05-26

In my opinion,her choice is correct.What she always waiting for is to be a journalist rather than a fashion insider.And,she is very talented.If it were me,as capable as she is,i would insist on my dream,do what i really like,and become the person i really want to be. 

回复
  • 陈彩灵 2021-05-26

In my opinion,her choice is correct.What she always waiting for is to be a journalist rather than a fashion insider.And,she is very talented.If it were me,as capable as she is,i would insist on my dream,do what i really like,and become the person i really want to be. 

回复
  • 尹文茜 2021-05-27

I think Andrea made the right decision.Because she knew her first target and in that time she had already lose herself.So leaving runaway was really a right decision.

回复

添加回复