杭州师范大学

课程特色

视频(67)
作业(56)
讨论(10)
考试(2)

How about the other universities?

By 李颖 老师 2018-07-23 645次浏览

Hi, are you learning in your own pace? Or rather, did you choose the most attractive one to start your travel with us?

Do you like to know about some other universities? Which country do you prefer to go for your further study? 

3 回复

• Zena 2018-08-24

Yes. I chose Cambrige university to start my travel.  I like its beautiful campus, interesting stories and profound history. The videos are vivid and very useful. They give me a clear clue that what characteristics a university has. They tells me something that I even hear about. If a chance comes to me, I would like to go to University of Bath.

回复
  • 时沂 2018-08-29

I chose Columbia University to start my travel. The more I learnfrom this course about that university, the more it attracts me. I would love to go to the United States for further study, would you please provide more information about colleges there?

回复
  • 小猪爱学习 2018-08-30

Hi, I also chose Cambridge University to start with. In my mind, it is such a romantic place. Remind me of the famous poetry of Xu Zhimo. I prefer European universities, especially those in Sweden and Netherlands. Those countries are so beautiful.

回复

添加回复