课程特色

视频(59)
考试(39)
讨论(9)
图文(11)
下载资料(8)

Leisure Activities

By 叶华 老师 2020-10-22 1177次浏览

All work and no play surely makes Jack a dull boy! What are your favorite leisure activities? How do you benefit from them? Share your experience with us.

146 回复

• 潘惠芯 2020-10-22

I like swimming after class. Swimming can exercise my body and relieve the fatigue brought by study.

收起
    • 叶华 老师 2020-10-22
      It sounds great to refresh yourself with a swim after a whole day's study.
    • 李心可 2020-11-01
      My favorite leisure activity is travelling, which is becoming a dream that can't come true now, because of the heavy school work. To relax myself in free time, I often make a cup of coffee and reading an extra-curriculum book so that I can get rid of studying for a short while. So maybe it sounds easy to accomplish, but actually it's not!
    • 叶华 老师 2020-11-05
      回复 13567103655: Busy as you are, it's indeed a luxury to read over a cup of coffee. Anyway, try to find some time to enjoy it.
    • 王露 2020-11-29
      What I like most is design, which can broaden my mind and enable me to have the ability of innovation. At the same time, When I design a new product, I will feel a sense of achievement.
    • 柏闻 2021-01-07
      I also like to go swimming in my leisure time! Because swimming can help me lose weight and it is not so tired as running.
  • 章琳媛 2020-10-22

Nightwalking is a relaxing way to kill time.At hight when walking,I always listen to music and look back on my day, so I consider nightwalking is enjoyable. 

收起
    • 叶华 老师 2020-10-22
      Imagine walking with music and thinking about the day at a nice quiet night. It's indeed enjoyable!
  • 张雪丽 2020-10-24

I like taking a walk in the evening .Sometimes I  can admire the moon and the star ,which are lightful and beautiful.What a comfortable and relaxing experience!

回复
  • 龚德骞 2020-10-24

I like reading novel after class . Not only can it relax myself , but also it a good way to borden my horizen.

收起
  • 郑琬琦 2020-10-25

My favorite leisure activity is reading. When I read alone in a quiet place, I feel peace of mind. I can learn a lot from the book, broaden my horizons and make me feel happy .

回复
  • 林欣悠 2020-10-25

Night running.It is the most perfect time during my whole day. When I am running, my body secretes dopamine which lifts my spirits. 

收起
    • 叶华 老师 2020-11-05
      You're lucky to have such a perfect time to help yourself stay fit and cheerful.
  • 陈一凡 2020-10-26

My major leisure activities after class are swimming and singing.As for me,swimming is the best mean to strengthen my physical qulity and singing does apparent benefit to relax my spirit.

收起
    • 叶华 老师 2020-11-05
      Yes, sports like swimming can strenghen our body, relax our mind and refresh our spirit.
  • 曾海燕 2020-10-26

My favorite leisure activity is running. Not only can I get pleasure in running, but I can also strengthen my body.

回复
  • 林佳琪 2020-10-26

I am fond of reading fictions ,ranging from suspenseful nolves to romance novel. For me, it is relaxing to kill the time.And I can benefit some knowledge from it.

回复
  • 黄珊 2020-10-26

I really enjoy watching movies alone on a rainy or sunny afternoon.Not only does it relax my body ,but it also seems to empty my mind.

收起
    • 叶华 老师 2020-11-05
      It's wonderful. While emptying your mind, movies also enrich your mind with something different.
  • 王雨倩 2020-10-27

I like running.It's good for my body.

回复
  • 徐怡婷 2020-10-28

I'd like to join dance club,like hip-pop ,urban dance ,jazz and poping.

回复
  • 李敏 2020-10-28

Iwould like to listen to some music.Imagine that you close your eyes to enjoy the  wonderful music and it is just like a stream fiowing through your body.When I have nothing to do,I intend to listen to some music I like from time to time.

回复
  • 黄雯雯 2020-10-28

I'd like walking around after class.Beacause I feel relax when I have a breath of fresh air.

回复
  • 张雅琦 2020-10-28

I like read novels and watch variety shows in my spare time, because they can release my stess and make me relaxed.

收起
  • 郑好 2020-10-29

I like to play volleyball in my free time. Volleyball is a team sport and can enhance my communication skills

回复
  • 罗澄悦 2020-10-30

My favorite leisure activities is running. Sometimes i run in the moring and this can make me very dynamic and energetic in this day. Sometimes i run when i feel very tired after study and this can change my mood. Except that i took part in marathon and when i get my person best score i felt very glorious.

收起
  • 罗澄悦 2020-10-30

One of my favorite leisure activity is playing volleyball with my friends.Because we are in different major, thus we didn't have a lot of time to communicate with each other then palying volleyball together is a chance for us to exchange the happy moments in our daily lives.

回复
  • 吴佳怡 2020-10-30

My favourite leisure activity is chatting with friends.We would share many interesting stories with each other which makes me happy all day.

回复
  • 郑璐怡 2020-10-31

I like watch English  movies,which contributes to my English level.

收起
    • 叶华 老师 2020-11-05
      You like "watching" English movies. Yes, it can help improve your english. Do it as often as you can. :)
  • 方晓春 2020-10-31

My favorite leisure activities are running and listening to music. They let me forget everything for a while, make me enjoy it and relax.

回复
  • 干欣晗 2020-10-31

My favourite leisure activity is listening to music.Music can help me to calm down and relax.I also like to think in music,because sometimes music can bring me some new inspirations.

回复
  • 陈晶 2020-10-31

Paper  folding is my favorite way of entertainment. By doing this ,I can not only  practice my brain and hands coordination ability,but  also enhance my imagination.

回复
  • 何丹 2020-10-31

My favorate activities are watch TV,listen to music and do some exercise.Initially,sometimes I could learn a few meaningful things from movies.They will tell us the truth about our life.Then it makes us go to the right path.In addition,music always give me a sence of quite and it make me keep away from the word of the outdoors.At last,do exercise is not only keep us healthy,but also keep us fit.

收起
    • 叶华 老师 2020-11-05
      It's great to see that you have so many "favorite leisure activities: watching TV, listening to music and doing exercises". It's even greater to see that all of them benefit you. Music gives you a sense of tranquility; sports keep you fit and healthy. So wonderful!
  • 江豫 2020-11-01

In my spare time I'd like to listen to the music andsinging sometimes, which can absolutely make my day and give me a good mood.

回复
  • 姜晨欣 2020-11-01

My favorite entertainment is watching movies,especially The Pride and Prejudice.When I am absorbed in movies,I feel relaxed and comfortable. What's more,watching movies can broaden my horizons and improve my spoken English.

收起
  • Remx 2020-11-01

I like running.It can make me stronger and stronger.

回复
  • 景晓庆 2020-11-01

Watching movies is one of the most favorite  entertaining activities.such as the movie My People,My Hometown.Watching movies makes me feel others lives,experience others happniess and sadness.It gives me different feelings from the reality.

收起
    • 叶华 老师 2020-11-05
      I agree with you. A great benefit of watching movies is that it gives us chances to experience something that we may never encounter in our own life.
  • 吕绮梦 2020-11-01

I really like listening to the music, if I'm sad or anxious, soft music can calm me down;if I'm relaxed, pop music can make me happier. Music is a wonderful friend. 

回复
  • 丰玥 2020-11-02

I like travel, because travel not only allows me to enjoy the great rivers and mountains of the motherland, but also brings me knowledge and exercise. Beautiful sceneries make me impressed and friendly people make me warm. Travel is a process of discovery of beauty that would company my whole life.

收起
    • 叶华 老师 2020-11-05
      Yes, travelling is indeed beneficial."Beautiful sceneries impress you and friendly people make you feel warm." Such pleasant and unforgettable experiences will surely do you much good.

添加回复