考试(16)
文档(19)
下载资料(11)

【UMOOCs有奖问答】个性鲜明的希腊神话众神, 你最喜欢哪位?说出你的理由~

By UMOOCs课代表 2020-05-08 1543次浏览

【奖励规则】课程截止前,课代表会在每个【有奖问答】帖下挑选5位获奖者,赠送Unipus定制礼品。快来参与吧~~

14 回复

• 陈学敏 2020-05-10

I like Hector.He is a good man in my heart.He is the most brave person. He is willing to give everything for his brother and country. He is brave, kind and strong. He does what he should do. When Achilles could ignore tens of millions of Greek army because of his own contradiction, but he could not resist the war, Hector had to give up his wife and son, and bear the ignominious war responsibility for his brother who caused the disaster. Only head-on, although he died in Achilles' sword at last, could not change the fact that he was a great hero. Unlike Achilles, a natural warrior, Hector's strength comes from his sense of responsibility and mission.

回复
  • 林卓芬 2020-05-10

I admire Hercules, the son of the god Zeus, who had tremendous powers. But he grew up in the world, suffering all kinds of human hardships. Hercules could have enjoyed the luxury and comfortable life, but he chose the difficult life, relying on their own efforts to benefit mankind and achieve happiness. He was patient and brave, and took ten years to kill the demons. He was kind and just and helped the Thracians fight off their enemies. Hercules is the greatest hero in Greek mythology, this is because he not only has the divine power and countless achievements, but also he chivalrous justice, help the whole Greek society to get rid of evil forces and defeat all kinds of demons. He was more closely related to the human world than the Olympian gods, and was therefore more admired.

回复
  • 陈思莹 2020-05-10

Athena is my favorite. Not only her birth, but also her stories appeal to me deeply. As the daughter of Zeus and the goddess of wisdom, she is considered as the patron saint of Athens and represents the peace, even though she is the goddess of war. She is different from Ares, who is thirsty for war and fight. In contrast, she uses wars to gain the final peace, which makes her win the respect and honor of people. I appreciate her wisdom and strength, as well as her independence. She doesn't rely on others and finishes the tasks independently. She is a virgin, instead of using her talents to chase her own happiness, and she uses her power and wisdom to help the folks and the heroes in the Troy War, promoting the profits of people.
    That's why I appreciate her a lot.

回复
  • 国贸1803潘奇禧 2020-05-10

I admire Prometheus most. He is a brave and wise man.  At first, he create human with his body. And he want to get respect from human. He cheat on Zeus by bull with his wisdom which makes Zeus angry. In order to punish human, Zeus rejects to provide human with fire. Prometheus steal fire for human and teach them a lot in life but Zeus discover this and punish Prometheus. Prometheus suffers from great pains day after day but he never give up. He never submits to life and finally he is saved and the eagle was kiiled. Compared with his experience, our difficulty in life seems inappreciable. No matter what happen in life, we are supposed to keep walking and overcome problems.

回复
  • 董欢 2020-05-11

I like Prometheus mostt. He is brave, strong, fraternal and selfless.Prometheus not only created human beings and brought fire to them, but also taught them a lot of knowledge and skills. He is one of the most intelligent gods. He was punished by Zeus, but the heavy chain could only lock his body, not lock the open and selfless heart! He has given people endless spiritual kindling and brought a new era of human beings!   He is willing to violate the rule of heaven and save human beings. He bathes the dawn of civilization in the wild era. As a God, Prometheus is worthy of the title of Prophet God.

回复
  • 莫虹渝 2020-05-11

I like Dionysus' attitude to life although there are many nagative comment about his fanaticism. He is god of wine, drunk and hilarity, representing fever, freedom and unyielding spirit. In Greek mythology, Hera sends the Titan to kill and destroy the newborn Dionysus, but Zeus rescue his heart and regenerated his soul into semele's body. Dionysus likes wandering far and wide.  Where does he go with the music, the singing, the drinking. As well, people following him always are drunk and barking all night to vent emotion. They are drawn in hilarity and forget sadness and pressure from life momentarily. Later, Nietzsche mentioned the dionysian spirit in the Birth of Tragedy. Because Nietzsche thought he can break free from the limitations of life and fight against fate.

I know Dionysus because of an album named fever created by sodagreen. People who betrayal love, people who are trapped by marriage and people who are commented and criticize by medium and keyboard man including homosexual are sung by Sodagreen. The whole album narrates tragedies occuring in the sociaty.  We need some nerve and confidence to vent emotion and keep our passion for life like Dionysus. Or some of us will be defeated by life, being craze or commiting suicide.

回复
  • 2021 2020-05-12

I admire Hera most. Hera was the daughter of cronus, the sister and wife of Zeus. She was in charge of marriage and childbirth, and was the patron saint of women. But Hera was also famous for her jealousy. Therefore, Hera and Zeus often quarreled fiercely. However, Zeus' sweet words always brought them back together again. The symbol of Hera is the peacock, because this bird with colorful feathers and full of stars is a symbol of the beautiful and spectacular night sky, and the sky is the shining face of Hera,which is amazing!!!!

回复
  • 刘烨 2020-05-14

I admire Athena most.

She is representative of wisdom, victory and justice, as a goddness wisdom, war, peace, law, order, science and technology, the goddess of labor, one of the three goddesses.

Ares symbolizes the cruel and impulsive side of war. As her opposite, Athena represents a military strategy and a victory in strategy and wisdom. She is brave, strong and kind, and kind. When Zeus was born with severe pain in her head, after Hephaestus split the head of Zeus with a big axe, Athena jumped out of it wearing a long gun and wearing a armor, and inherited a high degree of wisdom from his mother Mattis And practical skills, because it became the patron saint of arts and crafts. Because he missed his friend Pallas by mistake, he was renamed Pallas Athena. The olive branch is her representative. When she competed with Poseidon for the patron saint of Athens, she threw the olive branch, defeated Poseidon, and became the patron saint of Athens.

回复
  • 公关1801谢慧仪 2020-05-14

I like Sisyphus most. After reading the mythology of Sisyphus, I am moved by him. Sisyphus was going to fetch by Death because he gave away Zeus’s secret. However, he chained Death up.With Death now in chains, no mortal could die and go to the Underworld.  Until Ares came to rescue Death, Sisyphus was finally taken to the underworld.When he was permitted to return to the world for three months, he eventually went back on his promise. He immerse himself in the beauty of nature: enjoying glowing sunshine, smelling the fragrance of flowers and fields and rolling hills. Therefore, he was punished to complete the eternal task which was rolling a heavy stone to the top of the hill.  As soon as he would reach the top of the hill, however, the stone would roll off and Sisyphus had to push it back again.

I like Sisyphus first because he was brave to pursue his freedom. Although he may know he would finally be punished for he went back on his promise, he still went after what he liked and yearned for. And I also appreciate his optimism. It is a misery for others to roll a stone forever, but in Sisyphus’s view, it is an absurd happiness. The process, although really hard, is pursuing the final success. He immersed himself in fighting for the goal.

回复
  • 钟文苑 2020-05-14

For me, I appreciate Aphrodite more than others.

Aphrodite was born on the waves of the sea, with skin as white as porcelain, and was a blonde. She had the perfect figure and appearance of an ancient Greek woman, symbolizing love and feminine beauty, and was considered to be the highest symbol of female physical beauty, a mixture of elegance and charm, all of her actions and words worthy of being retained and used as a model.
    Although she has been accused by later generations of being sexually aroused, unfaithful to love and unable to represent female chastity. I still admire her determination and courage in pursuing love, no matter how many lovers she had, she was pursuing her own happiness. I prefer this kind of female way of life to Hera--the birth machine.

Each of the gods is set up with a certain realm and a certain character, and she is fully herself, She is so beautiful, likes all pretty good people and god, her freedom is Aphrodite! Compared with the birth machine Hera was bound by Zeus, I appreciate her daring to love and hate life style.

All in all, she is the goddness I appreciate more.

回复
  • 刘妍萍 2020-05-16

Of all the gods, I most appreciate Hestia. She is the most sacred and oldest god on Olympus. In the complex Greek mythology, she was one of the three virgin goddesses. Both the sea god Poseidon and the sun god Apollo had wooed her, and there was a dispute. So,Hestia vowed never to marry and in order to settle the dispute, he left Mount Olympus and came to the world.In the record, she never harmed human beings, but instead brought stability, harmony and prosperity for human beings.Hestia is the god of stove, goddess of furnace and goddess of fire in ancient Greek mythology. She has a close relationship with human beings and protects human life.n Greek mythology, many gods have a jealous, proud, and fighting character, but Hestia shows a calm, tolerant, and calm image.I think this precious character makes her different from other gods,So I appreciate her most

回复
  • 杨时燕 2020-06-08

Among the many Greek gods, I like Athena best. She is the goddess of wisdom and war in ancient Greek mythology. It is one of the three goddesses of Mount Olympus and the twelve main gods. She is also the goddess of art and craft. The Hymn calls her "the art of Creation". She taught textile, gardening, pottery, animal husbandry and other skills. Painting, sculpyure, music and other arts for human beings. she was also a goddes of military strategy. The patron saint of navigation, agriculture, and medicine. The goddess of court and order, who created man's first court. Athena, along with Hestia and Artemis, is considered the three goddesses of Mount Olympus. The early people regarded her as a ji of the beginning of the realm of worship, on behalf of the virgin and pure light.

回复
  • 代玉露 2020-06-08

Of all the gods, I like the Apollo best. I like the good side of Apollo, he had helped Hermes, son of Maia, enter Olympus. For Hermes, Apollo had personally advised Hera. Even in order to succeed, hermes was changed into the shape of Ares, the son of Hera, which made Hera moved and finally agreed to let Hermes live in the sacred mountain. Hermes deceived Apollo and stole Apollo's cattle which represented one year and were barren and deathless. But he traded his lyre for Apollo, who forgave him and sent him the cow.

回复
  • 李冠娟 2020-06-08

My favorite is Hades

Hades, who is in charge of the spirits of the underworld and all the treasures under the earth, is said to be the strongest of the three. (he was also the brother of Zeus and Poseidon.) He was removed from the twelve gods because of his conflict with Zeus and came only to Mount Olympus during the winter solstice.

Zeus, Poseidon, brother of Demeter, ruler of the underworld, strong but gentle, the most mysterious of the gods. It conjures up images of death, often as a symbol of wealth. People rarely called him by his real name because he always wore an overcoat covering his face and body. Because by Aphrodite and Ares son of Cupid shot, the goddess of harvest plunder Demeter and Zeus illegitimate daughter of the goddess of spring Proserpine for the wife, no evil.

Favorite black, favorite offerings are black ewes or black bulls wrapped in crape. The poplar is his sacred tree.

回复

添加回复