课程特色

视频(50)
讨论(8)
图文(48)
考试(27)
音频(13)

Discussion - Week 3

By Lily 2020-03-15 3802次浏览

Do you think note-taking is a helpful skill for you to understand lecutres better? Are you good at making notes? Why or why not? Anything useful you have learned from the lesson in Week 3?

95 回复

• 杨昌赣 2020-03-15

yes,but I am not good at making notes,because when I make notes, I cannot  listening to the lecture clearly.

回复
  • 刘一凡 2020-03-15

I think taking notes can help me better understand knowledge and grasp the key points. When listening, I can write down the key words quickly, which can help me to improve the accuracy of the answer.

回复
  • 王俊超 2020-03-15

Yes,I think take notes is good for lessons learning Tkaing  notes can help you make sense what you have learned and strengthen your memory which assist to learn more knowledge and it can't be better if you can make you notes more effective

回复
  • 王俊超 2020-03-15

Yes,I think take notes is good for lessons learning Tkaing  notes can help you make sense what you have learned and strengthen your memory which assist to learn more knowledge and it can't be better if you can make you notes more effective

回复
  • 房彦江 2020-03-15

Yes~ ,I think it is very helpful! But I am not good at making notes, that's bacause if I make notes while listening, I might miss something more important. I think finding out the topic and knowing about the structures is useful. 

回复
  • 李政蔚 2020-03-15

Yes, it is very useful for study, but i am not good at it.It is very dificult for me to take notes while hearding what teacher is saying

回复
  • 智海旭 2020-03-15

Wow~~ As you can imagine, taking notes do help a lot! As for me, absolvely, I will make notes whenever I attend a lecture or every events that worth learning. I stick to this habit as a conquence of the fact that it can build chains of thought and then I will have a better command of the emphasis. If you want me to talk about what I have learnt, I think it's impossible to interpret it completely in a word or two. Nevertheless, the vital point is key words which you know. Emm... Thanks for reading.

回复
  • 戴宁杰 2020-03-15

Actually note-taking is helpful,but I am not good at it.Because when I am taking notes,I can't concentrate at the lecture itself. Thus as the result,I may miss more information.Maybe I should improve my hand-writing speed to meet with the need of taking simple notes.That's all.

回复
  • 韦鑫 2020-03-15

Yes,I do.But,I often can't take any notes because I don't know what is important that I should pay attention to.In this course,I have known I can take more attention in certain places by noting key words and practicing.

回复
  • 唐翊 2020-03-15

i think it really helpful to make notes.though I'm not good at it.it did helps.i will keep practicing.it does not matter if we miss a specific word or number,being oreinted is the most important

回复
  • 邓婷婷 2020-03-15

Yes, I think taking notes can help me better understand the lecture content. If the listening content is very simple, taking notes is a good way,but if the listening content is very difficult, then all my energy will be spent understanding the content without taking time to take notes. Listening to keywords and important points may make take notes better.

回复
  • 朱远卓 2020-03-15

I'm not very good at taking notes, but I can find the points I need to pay attention to in a lecture

回复
  • 戳鹅 2020-03-15

Yes.I am not good at making notes,because I cannot understand what they say.

回复
  • 林昕宇 2020-03-15

Yes,I think it is useful for me to understand better! However, I am not good at making notes, because I cannot catch the most important things.  What I learn from the lesson in week3 is to pay attention to the tone of the speakers ,clam or emotional?

回复
  • 张翔 2020-03-15

I suppose taking notes is useful to follow the lecture.I always take notes whenever I am having a meeting or learning something new.Frome the study in WEEK3 ,I realized that summerizing and recording the key words is significant.

回复
  • 王海舟 2020-03-15

Yes,I think making notes is a good way to understand lecture better.I always take some notes in important lecture  because this notes will help you review later.This week I learn the main form of listening qusetions and I also know the strategies to each questions.I think this class it's very useful.

回复
  • 钱思成 2020-03-15

Of course, by taking notes , we got some main points, then we can use what we learned in the class to form a logical chain. I don't think i'm good at taking notes,because sometimes i may not recognize the main points from a great deal of information .

回复
  • 张凯 2020-03-15

In my opinion, note-taking can be a useful skill to help us to understand the struction and the main idea of lecture. But, there is also a question, how can we take notes in a effective way? Based on my experience, I often miss some information when I take notes which might make me annoyed. From the lesson of this week, I know the basic method of note-taking. I hope I could be a good note-taker under the help from Lily.

回复
  • 念可欣 2020-03-15

Taking notes can help us understand the lecture better. I usually write down what I heard when I am listening. This course teach us to regard the key words.

回复
  • 邓煜 2020-03-15

Yes,I do. Taking notes makes me understand the listening materials more accurately. However,I'm not good at taking notes. Because it's very challenging for me to write something when listening. If I take notes while listening, something important may be overlooked by me. Maybe it results from my inadquate practice. 

This week I learned much from the courses. First and foremost, I have a good command of how the TOFEL test's listening part is formed. There are 3 or 4 lectures and 3 or 4 conversations with 10 muitiple questions. Additionally, I acquire a konwledge of all types of questions along with the techniques to analyse the questions.Last but not least, listeng to speakers in the videos  is a kind of practice for me.This also improves my listening English.

All in all, I benefit a lot from the courses.

回复
  • Wingman 2020-03-15

At first, I really agree that making note when you are listening is useful.But,the problem is that this skill really needs lots of practice so that you can make it useful when you are listening.

回复
  • Wingman 2020-03-15

And at this week's learning , I have got something useful. For example, I need to learn and practice to make notes when I am listening. And how to promote my detail listenig.

回复
  • Wingman 2020-03-15

In a word, this is a buzy and helpful week.

回复
  • 薄髒 2020-03-15

I think it can do help, but I often can't focus on the important information. So it's a long way for me to exercise.

回复
  • 郑双 2020-03-15

I think it depends on ourselves, because some people are good at making notes, but some people, just like me, lacks the ability. If we are not good at making notes, it will influence our listening and comprehension. So I think we should gradually build the ability of taking notes.

回复
  • 叶明松 2020-03-15

Yes, I think it that note-taking is very important for me to grasp the main topic about the lecture and conversation. But I am not good at taking notes. Because my listening skills are not so good and have a so poor vocabulary that I cann't take down the information in time. And in the test time, it is very easy for me to think the last word and then miss the later. So it will affect my listening'score.

In this week, I learned that I don't have to note every word which I have listened, I just need to focus more attention to the contect about the listening.Understand it first, and I will work out many problems. And it is not necessary to set dowm all of the word, I just need to put dowm some notes simplified by ourselves, and we wil remind ourselves of the all the word.

回复
  • 颜柯旭 2020-03-15

Nope.I always take note during the class, but it seems that taking notes while listening to a lecture or a conversation. It will make me distract from the text.

回复
  • 尹恒 2020-03-15

No,since I am poor in listening,I often doesn't have enough time to take notes.Maybe I have improve my listening skiils through the class.

回复
  • AE_04_单招文 2020-03-15

es,I do. Taking notes makes me understand the listening materials more accurately. However,I'm not good at taking notes. Because it's very challenging for me to write something when listening. If I take notes while listening, something important may be overlooked by me. Maybe it results from my inadquate practice. 

n this week, I learned that I don't have to note every word which I have listened, I just need to focus more attention to the contect about the listening.Understand it first, and I will work out many problems. And it is not necessary to set dowm all of the word, I just need to put dowm some notes simplified by ourselves, and we wil remind ourselves of the all the word.

回复
  • 郑梦欣 2020-03-15

Yes,I think its useful for me to take notes. And I like taking notes, it will help me to understand the article better.In this section, I learned some points about taking notes and I think is useful. 

回复

添加回复