南京师范大学中北学院
讲师

课程特色

视频(48)
作业(48)
考试(1)

U1S1

By 汤嘉惠 老师 12天前 50次浏览

Please share the myths vs facts concerning college life you have had in the past one year.

6 回复

• 徐英博 9天前

Who would have thought having your first lesson at 8 in the morning would be such a torture when you were still in you senior ? We used to get up at 5:50 only to get to the classroom just in time ,and getting up at 7:30 would be our dreamed life . But nowadays ,I couldn't even stand one morning lesson , not to mention that now we actrally have three .

回复
  • 82230307荚咏菲 9天前

When I was in high school, I always thought that college was a paradise, but when I really entered college, I found that it was really easier than my middle school and high school.On the one hand, I can do many things I want to do, such as going out to travel and develop hobbies. On the one hand, I also have time to think about who I am and who I want to be. I can go part-time job, I can study and play freely. I think this is completely different from my previous study life. But I also faced more challenges, such as solving problems independently, taking courses that were more difficult than I expected, and developing independent learning ability.

回复
  • 白栀 9天前

I thought I would know exactly what I wanted to do after college. However,many of my friends change majors during college. It's also an opportunity for me to explore and self-discover, and I'm currently feeling uncertain about my future.

回复
  • 82230316刘正悦 9天前

In high school, people always said that there was nearly no homework in college. In fact, although there are few classes every week, each of them assigns homework, even group presentations and vlogs... I watched the love story of Bei Wei Wei and Xiao Nai before, and thought I could have a romantic encounter like that. But in reality, after class, I either go to the library or back to the dormitory, there is no chance for me to meet ideal men and develop special relationships.

回复
  • 82230330王承诺 9天前

In high school, from 6:40 in the morning to 10 at night, there was almost no free time to do what I wanted to do and develop my hobbies. When I came to university, I had a lot of time to play games and watch animations, but I often felt very bored, and games were also waste my time. My hobbies might hinder my progress, but I couldn't give them up for the time being. And I wanted to be a writer before university, because I read books often, and I was often inspired, but now, I couldn't settle down to read, and my notes were not updated for a long time. I often feel exhausted and my brain is not as bright as it used to be. I hesitated a little, not knowing what I could do for the society in the future, not knowing whether I could do something with what I had learned. It's very different from high school, where I just thought about what I wanted to do.

回复
  • 82230327侍佳佳 3天前

Before I entered the university, I imagined that the university life was very free. I had a lot of spare time to participate in any club activities that I was interested in. I could often have dinner with friends, go shopping, and take a trip on demand at any time. But in fact, the school's club activities are not as wonderful as I imagined, and my spare time is always occupied by a variety of w ork and homework. In addition, the entrance guard of the school, the tedious process of asking for leave, and the living expenses that are always insufficient have been restricting me from rushing to the distance of freedom.

回复

添加回复