课程特色

视频(67)
作业(56)
讨论(10)
考试(2)
下载资料(23)

Your favorite university

By 文四_52_聂艳玲 2020-04-20 340次浏览

Among all the universities you have learned, which one you like most? And why?

2 所有答案

• 文四29朱沁瑶 2020-04-21

My favorite university is Cambridge. Consistently ranked among the top universities in both national and international league tables, the University of Cambridge offers a world leading graduate education. I like its mission and core value, that is freedom of thought and expression and freedom from discrimination. Which impress me most are the college buildings in Cambridge. many of the college buildings are rich in history and tradition. For example, King’s College Chapel is one of Britain’s most magnificent buildings. The mulberry tree under which the poet John Milton is reputed to have written Lycidas is on the grounds of Christ’s College. I believe that if I am lucky enough to be admitted into Cambridge, I can take best advantage of clubs, societies, a academic and extra-curricular opportunities to further my study and I can be more likely to succeed in the future.

回复
  • 文二10翁威乐 2020-04-26

I prefer University of Wisconsin .The idea that students should devote more opportunities to society and community makes me feel the difference of this school. This kind of thought emphasis that the society and community is the final attribution of knowledge, which is the same as my notion and the uni's emphasis on gender equality is a distinctive feature.

回复

添加答案