南京师范大学
讲师
南京师范大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(33)
作业(8)
考试(1)

【UMOOCs有奖问答】看电影学英语,如果更高效呢?来分享你看电影学英语的技巧吧!

By UMOOCs课代表 2020-05-08 980次浏览

6 回复

• UMOOCs课代表 2020-05-08

【奖励规则】课程截止前,课代表会在每个【有奖问答】帖下挑选5位获奖者,赠送Unipus定制礼品。快来参与吧~~

回复
  • 2021 2020-05-09

Firstly, take advantage of fragmented time, consciously pay attention to some expressions in the movie, write them on a notebook, and try to dub them yourself.

Secondly,  choose films that match your English level or are a little higher than your current level.Since you want to improve your English by watching movies, you should follow the corresponding learning methods. You should not give yourself too much pressure or tasks, but gain the fun and confidence of learning English from movies.

Thirdly, when watching the movie for the first time, I turn on the English subtitles or Chinese subtitles according to the situation.The second time you watch the movie, or if you have already read the outline of the story, you can turn off the subtitles, or leave only English, to see how much you can understand the content of the movie and how many common expressions you are familiar with!Then, according to their own situation again and again.

Lastly, I usually study for two weeks for a movie, if it is too fast, I may not be able to effectively learn and absorb it.In this way, one by one to conquer about ten movies, basically can reach the listening and speaking and pronunciation of the leap, basically can not read the subtitles directly to understand the English movie, and easily understand the English dialogue, at the same time, their pronunciation will improve greatly, oral expression ability will be improved.

回复
  • 文远 2020-05-09

The most important part of learning from movies is that you need to focus ! If you are just passively watching the movie , your English isn't going to improve . No matter what you 're studying ,you 're definitely gonna need to take notes. You remember vocab more easily that way. That's why I generally use an old-school notebook.

Secondly, we can download a looping app. If you have an iPhone , download SpeaterLite. If you' re on Android, download KMPlayer. Basically, it just keeps repeating the clip that you want to study. Load the video you want to study into the app. Start playing it ,then find the sentence or passage you want to learn. Listen to it a bunch and then start saying it at the same tine as the clip. Pay attention to the rhythm, stress,connected speech,etc.And repeat it 20,50,even 100 times.This way , you make sure you really master the sentence and internalize pronunciation.

回复
  • masterDG 2020-05-23

The subtitles function as aids when one enjoys the film, and they belong to so-called inputs, without which one can train his/her listening skills.

回复
  • 刘懵懵 2020-05-26

I usually see a move or a vedio three times.

回复
  • 古德杰伯 2020-05-27

for interest

回复

添加回复