南京师范大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(33)
作业(8)
考试(1)

Meryl Streep

By 黄凌 老师 2020-04-27 1036次浏览

Have you watched the movie Little Women, the newest version of Louisa May Alcott's tender novel? I love it so much that I have watched it three times. It has a star-studded cast. Meryl Streep is one of them. In The Devil Wears Prada, she played the bossy, merciless “devil”. Considered by many critics to be the greatest living actress, Meryl Streep has been nominated for the Academy Award an astonishing 21 times and has won it three times. Can you cite other characters played by Meryl Streep?

8 回复

• 陈文丽 2020-05-06

I love her too! In the moive The French Lieutenant's Woman , Meryl Streep plays two characters with very different destinies, one is Anna, the other is Sarah. She is so great!

回复
  • Lucas 2020-05-13

She played so many roles as a mother,such as Donna in Mamma Mia,and Francesca Johnson in The Bridges of Madison County.

回复
  • 深蓝 2020-05-20

"The bridge of Langqiao" tells us that Francesca, the housewife, met Robert Kincaid, the photographer of National Geographic magazine, during her four days away from her family. After a short romance, Francesca and Robert Kincaid broke up painfully because she didn't want to give up her family. But the love for Kincaid haunted Francesca for the rest of her life. Meryl plays Francesca.

收起
    • 黄凌 老师 2020-06-15
      It‘'s indeed a touching and thought-provoking movie. By the way, the English name of this movie is The Bridges of Madison County.
  • HonmaMeiko 2020-06-03

She was named Best Supporting Actress for the 33rd British Film Academy Award for her role as Jill, a writer who recorded the breakdown of her marriage in the comedy Manhattan

回复
  • 失氿 2020-06-03

On December 6, 2002, the drama adaptation play starring Nicholas Cage and Tilda Swinton was released in the United States, in which she played the writer Susan Olin who helped the writer adapt her novel; in February 2016, she was invited to be the chairman of the jury of the main competition unit of the 66th Berlin International Film Festival In May, she was invited by director Stephen freys to play the musical comedy "Diva", in which she played the opera lover with five tone imperfections, Ms. Jenkins, in June 2019, in the drama "the second season of big and small lies", she played the mother Mary Louis who tried to find out the truth of her son's death.

回复
  • 管薇 2020-06-05

She cast Francesca in the classical movie The Bridges of Madison County!  And I am interested in the film The Hours which Meryl Streep cast in!

收起
    • 黄凌 老师 2020-06-15
      Oh yes, The Hours! Besides Meryl Streep, there is Nicole Kidman and Julianne Moore!

添加回复