考试(1)

本期课程时间已经过半啦,大家觉得前面4部电影哪一部最精彩?说说你的理由呢。

By 姚望 老师 2020-04-10 1275次浏览

23 回复

• 我爱英语 2020-04-10

The Dead Poets Society

收起
  • 我爱英语 2020-04-10

Because I like the teacher's teaching way , relaxed atmosphere, flexible means, unique angle and created imagine, all of these are what I dying for. In addition, the end of the movie also makes me touched deeply as well as impressed.

回复
  • 黄凌 老师 2020-04-10

I'm delighted to know that you enjoy the lectures on The Dead Poets Society. I will work harder on the aspects you have mentioned to help my students to have more interest and fun in learning English. 

回复
  • 文远 2020-04-14

My favorite movie is About a Boy.Because I think the movie is directly facing to the theme of "life".How to live well and create a wonderful future is never a simple question for all of us.And the point is the movie is telling the importance of persistence and optimism from beginning to the end.And the teacher's explanation is comprehensive and vivid at the same time.

收起
    • 王晓俊 老师 2020-04-18
      I'm glad to know About a Boy is your favorite and I really appreciate your understanding of the movie. Shake hands:)
  • 275庄园 2020-04-16

The Joy Luck Club.

I really love the story of four Chinese immigrant women and their children.Women could save themselves.

回复
  • 橙子味的少女 2020-04-17

The Devil Wears Prada,Because this movie will let us think whether all successful people have to sacrifice personal space? As Nigel said to Andy in the movie, when his personal life is about to disappear, it means that he is about to be promoted? What kind of choice should we make in the face of future career? Do you choose to dress well every day, have an enviable job in front of everyone, and get a high salary, or choose your original dream to do what you like and take care of your family and personal life? Fish is what I want, bear's paw is also what I want. You can't have both. No matter what kind of choice you make, you don't know whether the result is right or wrong, but you always have to make a choice! Choosing a road means that you have lost a lot of other road scenery, but your choice is based on your heart, since you choose to fight for justice and no return!

回复
  • 一只芋饺 2020-04-18

The Joy Luck Club. This moive taught me something new.

收起
    • 王林慧 2020-06-04
      Because I like the teacher's teaching way , relaxed atmosphere, flexible means, unique angle and created imagine, all of these are what I dying for. In addition, the end of the movie also makes me touched deeply as well as impressed.
  • 2021 2020-04-30

Dead Poets Society. It is thought-provoking and the boys are handsome.laugh I can learn some classic poetry from it! Moreover, I was deeply impressed by the classic line--"carpe diem". 

回复
  • 车子萌 2020-05-01

I like the Dead Poets Society best. This is a thought-provoking movie bacause Keating's teaching method can be both praised or criticized from different angles, depending on whether you're a realist or idealist.  And the Joy Luck Club is also wonderful, I have seldom seen such movies before.

回复
  • 锦鲤抄 2020-05-05

I love the first movie, Dead Poets Society, most because I touched tremedously by its themes and the discussion of education between teachers, parents with children, which is a permanent and deserved topic to meditate  and analyze.  I love the methods and fashions of his untraditional teaching,especialy the clips of the walking on countryard, which makes me reflect over the past that did I always submit excessively? In the end, the major of us will be parents in the future and it is a proper way and wonderful time to figure it out  through this chance. Nice to enjoy this courses, thanks all the teachers who give us a concrete, all-around, positive and elaborate teaching. 

回复
  • 02180341张涵茹 2020-05-14

I love The devil wears prada. In my opinions,this movie is not only about fashion,but also about how to balance realism and idealism. What's more,it's about young people's survival strategies in the real world and about the contradiction between the career and personal life.

回复
  • sunny 2020-05-14

I like the fourth one the Devil Wears Prada. The reason is that the main character is aspiring. And it is full of energy which can give me power to try my best to study hard. 

回复
  • 许一琳 2020-05-14

My favorite movie is The Joy Luck Club.The different stories of eight women, in which there are many Chinese and western cultural collision, give girls deep educational significance.The film tells a lot about the truth, about the family, about equality and respect, about the attitude towards love and so on.

回复
  • 吴斯 2020-05-21

About a Boy

This is a delicate story about growing up, which has a great inspiration for me to deal with intimate relationships.

回复
  • HonmaMeiko 2020-06-03

《Dead Poets Society》.Through the repeated actions and expressions of the characters in the ceremony, we can create a serious and rigid atmosphere unique to the school for the audience. At the end of the ceremony, people began to move around, and the lens was no longer as fixed as before. Through the comprehensive movement of characters and shots, the plot develops to the internal stage of the dormitory, and the shot language has been weakened. Instead, a large number of incisive dialogues have been replaced, and the power of the play can be demonstrated. The whole movie is full of tension, poetry and passion. The model education is a cruel reality. What the film tells is not only such a reality, but also reflects the students' yearning for independent learning. At the end of the film, the director passes the lens under Keating's pants and sees the students standing proudly on the desk, which is the spiritual victory

回复
  • 乖乖 2020-06-04

My favorite movie is Philadelphia. I like Andrew Beckett because he lends humanity and vibrancy to the victimis  and is to be a genuine actor.

回复
  • 1984 2020-06-04

《Dead Poets Society》:“We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty,romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”

回复
  • 管薇 2020-06-05

The Joy Luck Club. The voice-over in the beginning of the film always attracts me~

回复
  • Johnnnn 2020-06-05

The Dead Poets Society. It tells us to seize the day.

回复
  • LeeQG 2020-06-06

For me  the Dead Poets Society is my favorite move

回复

添加回复