南京师范大学
讲师
南京师范大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(33)
作业(8)
考试(1)

Is "Keating Way" beneficial to all kinds of students?

By 贾华淇 2020-02-12 346次浏览

11 所有答案

• 马禹娆kcie 2020-02-13

Yes!smiley

回复
  • Helen王芳CNU 2020-02-13

Yes!I think so.

回复
  • 杨镕嘉 2020-02-14

I think it varies from person to person. Students' personalities are much richer now than they were a few decades ago

回复
  • Daisy白婧CNU 2020-02-17

I don't think it is suitable for all students. I think it needs to be determined according to everyone's learning situation and learning habits.

回复
  • 李润恒 2020-02-22

There is no denying that this will have a great influence on the students, but I don't think it's beneficial to all students, but the way he is educated will be loved by most students.

回复
  • Jennifer姬思炀 2020-02-23

I think since the traditional education method exists, it must have its reason. For example, some children who are eager to pass the exam to change their lives need traditional education so that they can pass the exam and enter the University. And some families without living burden can choose to let their children receive the education of innovative thinking, so as to better their children's future development.

回复
  • Candace 2020-02-23

No, i don't think so.In my perspective, this is not necessarily true. Every teacher has different teaching methods and every student has different ways of receiving them, which vary from person to person. This is also one of the reasons for the diversification of education.It's important to tailor your education.But I have to say that this kind of encouraing teaching is much better than just asking students to obey.

回复
  • Cammie 2020-02-26

I don't think so. Every student is different. Teachers have their own teaching methods.But this kind of encouraging teaching method can make children more confident.

回复
  • 在流放地 2020-02-28

No.And as far as I see,his way just make students rely on another authority.If students can't understand why education turns out likes that, why the books give them "short cuts" to absorb knowledge,why they make rules about classes,they will be blinded by fake freedom and unlimited "nature".

回复
  • 橙汁 2020-02-29

His teaching methods should take into account the actual situation of the students. He had some responsibility for Neil's tragedy. He told Neil to be brave and tell his father,but he did not understand that Neil's father was so strict that he killed Neil's hope.

回复
  • 我爱英语 2020-02-29

Maybe not .Because not all of the students stand up at the end.some still students still don't agree this way .Though it's a better way to study ,it's not fit anyone 

回复

添加答案