视频(36)
PPT(8)
文档(26)
讨论(8)
图文(9)
作业(8)

期末测试题目

By 张勇2019陈婉凌班生化 2020-05-31 764次浏览

Being successful is not about becoming rich. Being successful is about bringing change for the better. 

First of all, I think that success is a kind of transcendence, is to achieve one or more transcendent goals, so many people will think that the completion of the great goal is a success.Second, winners don't want to own luxury cars and lots of money and material. Finally, I believe that success is a kind of ideal and goal-oriented initiative, its action is for the world, for the world, for the people, for their own country or region, to create outstanding achievements in science and technology, education, medical care, invention, service, and achieve a meaningful goal of profitability!

Therefore, if we want to make our life not fail, we must constantly study and summarize, constantly change the world outlook in our ideological field, constantly summarize and update our own ideas of success and positioning, constantly set new goals for our own struggle, and we must set up the macro-ambition of endless life and constant struggle!

二、英语演讲稿写作

Ladies and Gentlemen , Good afternoon!

I’m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech. today my topic is “The Art of Living”. I hope you will like it , and found the importance in your youth so that more cherish it.

First I want to ask you some questions:Do you know what is The Art of Living?How do you master your The Art of Living?The art of living is to know when to hold fast and when to let go. For life is a paradox: it enjoins us to cling to its many gifts even while it ordains their eventual relinquishment. Surely we ought to hold fast to life. For it is wondrous, and full of a beauty that breaks through every pore of God's own earth.We remember a beauty that faded, a love that waned. But we remember with far greater pain that we did not see that beauty when it flowered, that we failed to respond

with love when it was tendered. Hold fast to life,but not so fast that you cannot let go.But then life moves along to confront us with realities, and slowly but surely this truth dawns upon us.At every stage of life we sustain losses- and grow in the process. Add love to a house and you have a home. Add righteousness to a city and you have a community.Put them together, exalt them above their present imperfections, add to them the version of humankind redeemed, forever free of need and strife and you have a future lighted with the radiant colors of hope.

The Art of Living is not a time of life, it is a state of mind it is not rosy cheeks , red lips and supple knees, it is a matter of the emotions : it is the freshness it is the freshness of the deep springs of life .But whatever you resolve to do, I want you to commit to it. I want you to really work at it.The truth is, being successful is hard. I expect you to put your best effort into everything you do. I expect great things from each of you. So don’t let us down. Don’t let your family down or your country down. Most of all, don’t let yourself down. Make us all proud.

Thank you very much, everybody. Thank you

0 回复

• 还没有回复,赶快添加一个吧!

添加回复