福建医科大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(35)
讨论(4)
考试(6)

The medical scientist you admire

By 吴晶晶 老师 03-25 34次浏览

Could you name one medical scientist you admire and illustrate the reasons?

4 所有答案

• 孙贝贝 04-14

I like Hua Tuo because of his excellent medical skills, he saved many people and promoted the development of traditional Chinese medicine.

回复
  • 朱丽平 24天前

I like Hua Tuo because of his excellent medical skills, he saved many people and promoted the development of traditional Chinese medicine.

回复
  • 哇哈哈哈哈 12天前

The medical scientist I most admire is Zhang Zhongjing, who is honored by later generations as "Medical Saint". Zhang Zhongjing collected extensive medical prescriptions and wrote the masterpiece "On Typhoid and Miscellaneous Diseases". It established the principle of "syndrome differentiation and treatment", which is the basic principle of TCM clinical practice.

回复
  • 中医四班刘启东 12天前

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of NIAID and Chief Medical Advisor to the U.S. President, is someone I admire deeply. His unparalleled expertise in infectious diseases and immunology, coupled with his exceptional leadership and decisionmaking skills, have been instrumental in guiding the global response to numerous outbreaks, including COVID19. His unwavering commitment to public health, sciencebased policies, and ability to communicate complex information clearly have saved countless lives, making him a true hero in the medical science community.

回复

添加答案