讨论(10)
考试(2)
下载资料(23)

How to balance your learning and hobbies

By 张珂 2019-10-27 160次浏览

How to balance your learning and hobbies

12 回复

• 章怡 2019-10-29

Maybe  you can arrange  your  time  more  regularly.

Keep  some  time  to  study  everyday  so  that  you can  keep  the  feel  of  learning.And  you  need  to  save  some  time  to  develop  your  hobbies.In  a word , efficiently  stduy ,happily  playing.

Sorry,it's still  a  problem  for  me  .My  answer  maybe  is  not  useful.Fighting!heart   

回复
  • 王雅靖 2019-11-16

For this problem,I think it's a difficult challenge in most of our students. We all have our own hobbies,but maybe it would be hard to have so many times to do. There's no doubt that we should work hard,but when we finish our task,we could do something we really love. Or when you feel tired in learning,you also could begin to do yourself,developing your own hobbies. At a word,study should be put on the first place,time should be arranged reasonably and hobbies should be developed in the spare time of study. 

回复
  • 王思彤 2019-12-09

vWe can set a timetable for when to learn and when to do what we like.

回复
  • 杨凌雪 2019-12-12

We can make a time schedule about my daily life. Make sure you have enough time to complete your study asks every day. Then other time can do what I like. You would better arrange your time regularly. You should do your study tasks effciently, that you can have more time to do the thing of your hobby.

回复
  • 周赛君 2019-12-13

We are supposed to set a timetable for when to learn and when to do what we like.You should do your study tasks effciently

回复
  • 杨哲凯 2019-12-16

Both of them are significant to us.Studying makes us to gain knowledge and broaden horizons.Hobbies,which could purify our soul and make our life more colorful.So we should make a suitable arrangements.

回复
  • 陈梦雅 2019-12-18

From my perspective,we all can find the balance between study and hobbies.Having a olderly schedule will make sense.Do not worry about it.

回复
  • 傅羽琪 2019-12-19

In the Monday and Friday time to study, the weekend day study, the weekend night can be appropriate to relax, take care of their own hobbies.

回复
  • 吴凯 2019-12-19

turn hobby into a part of your study which will be beneficial to you and your study.

回复
  • 梁涵杰 2019-12-19

1. Control your schedule; don't let it control you.

2. Ask for help when needed.

3. Firmly grasp the priorities.

4. Don't wait for the end of your college life to get rid of procrastination.

回复
  • 林泓佺 2019-12-19

turn hobby into a part of your study which will be beneficial to you and your study.

回复
  • 王睿杰 2019-12-19

In the Monday and Friday time to study, the weekend day study, the weekend night can be appropriate to relax, take care of their own hobbies.

回复

添加回复