助教
助教

课程特色

视频(67)
作业(56)
讨论(10)
考试(2)
下载资料(23)

what will you do when you are not happy ?

By 王钰 2019-10-20 501次浏览

33 回复

• 管梓伊 2019-10-20

When I am not happy,I will try to do some exercises to release them,such as running,jumping,playing badminton,which can make me  drip with sweat.And in the same time,the bad emotions are just going out with the sweat,making you release.What's more,it is too tired after doing such vigorous exercises so you don't have any energy to think the unhappy thing ,you just want to have a rest.So I think it is a good way when we meet the unhappy thing,and you can try it.  

回复
  • 刘滢滢 2019-10-20

Just do what I like to do alone,such as listening to music,sporting,which helps me forget the sorrow,anxiety for a while.In most cases,you will understand something which has a passive impact on you when you stay alone.If can't,I would call my best friends.maybe they don't comfort me ,but they always have a way to make me smile crazily.Rember,keep in touch with your best friends frequently,which can bring surprise to you.

回复
  • 周倩 2019-10-20

Listen to the English songs. 

回复
  • 王伟 2019-10-21

For me, when l'm not happy, wearing headphones and walking on a quiet road is the best way to cure.

回复
  • 黎珊珊 2019-10-21

I will listen to some more cheerful songs and eat something

回复
  • 俞幸茹 2019-10-22

It maybe a little different from others.When I is not so delight for life ,I will listen to Peking Opera ,espeacially Cheng Yanqiu's songs.His smooth voice always relieves me.

回复
  • 李晗硕 2019-10-24

I choose to talk with my good friends because i think i will feel better after pouring out my troubles.Then i will dance to high music,just because i like hiphop.

回复
  • 李绍赢 2019-10-24

the first choice is to take some exersice,like running and tennis.

if the former is useless,I`ll do the next tip—tidy my wardrobe. The clean room might make you better.

if neither is of use,the best is to seek your roommate,friends or teachers for help.talk with them ,spit what make you unhappy out. And I believe,they must be willing to be your emotion changer.

回复
  • 罗蔚莹 2019-10-27

Listenning to the songs that I like very much,and look at my idol ,sometimes I will share the sad things with my good friends

回复
  • 葛瑛琦 2019-10-27

I will talk with my friends and do some shopping.

回复
  • 郭雨洁 2019-10-27

When I feel sad,I will eat something that I like or  listen to some light songs.

回复
  • 杨含月 2019-10-27

I'll sleep or eat something sweet

回复
  • 可爱胖丁 2019-10-28

For me, listening to music is a good choice. Then you also can talk with your friends about your problems. 

回复
  • 王菲 2019-10-28

when I am not happy,I will  do  many  sports,such  as  badminton and so on.

回复
  • 徐雨茜 2019-10-28

I usually watch movies and listen to music when I am not happy.

回复
  • 陈敏霞 2019-10-28

Maybe talk with my friends,or listen to music,or eat something I like.Just relax,try to find out what is troubling you,and solve it.

回复
  • 金宇涵 2019-10-29

I think  I will eat food  first, then find a  place  to  say  my   unhappiness

回复
  • 赵莉翔 2019-10-29

tell my friends why I'm unhappy,or just keep it in mind. 

回复
  • 王钰彤 2019-10-29

I will talk to my friends and sometimes go to  the movies.

回复
  • 潘欣婷 2019-10-29

I will talk to my parents and friends ,and listen to music.Also ,I will do some sports such as running and swimming .

回复
  • 吴淑琴 2019-10-29

I will talk with my friends.

回复
  • 叶雪艳 2019-10-29

Eating is always quit a wonderful way to release bad emotions,every time I eat just like eat  unhappy togerther

回复
  • 苏雨洋 2019-10-30

sleeping or doing some creative stuff,cause no one has the responsibility to listen to your blahblah(at least do not complain to others for too many times

回复
  • 陈昱冰 2019-10-31

I will drown myself in music,especially those which are inspiring.

回复
  • 徐安琪 2019-11-01

I would imagine that I won a lottery to achieve my dreams , winning promises and happiness ever after . 

回复
  • 熊子珺 2019-11-03

When I am unhappy,I always watch a movie or a TV show.They can make me feel relax and I will forget the unhappy thing.

回复
  • 傅凯 2019-11-05

Sometimes unnamed troubles rise in the mind,frankly speaking,i can't get over it in a short time,i may try to forget it,but it seems make no sense,the trouble keeps puzzling me,at this time,i would pick my earphone and go out for a walk alone,turn on the music application and keep a loud sound,that's my way to emptying my mind.

回复
  • 宋行之 2019-11-06

Just do the job you should do,you'll bounce back bit by bit.Never look too far ahead,you should look inside more.

回复
  • 马忆琪 2019-11-07

Eating, doing sports and listening to the music.

回复
  • 陈若萱 2019-11-10

I will listen to music,and don't think anything.

回复

添加回复