作业(56)
讨论(10)
考试(2)
下载资料(23)

Do you want to go abroad?

By 欧阳玉洁 2019-10-15 172次浏览

6 所有答案

• 徐佳雯 2019-10-16

Maybe my heart wants to go abroad, because I think going abroad is good for broadening our horizons and enriching our knowledge. What we can learn is not only knowledge, including foreign culture, ways of thinking and behavior habits, but it is not a small thing after all. For me, there are some unavoidable conditions that make me dare not to think about going abroad. But I think this is a wonderful thing. If you have the conditions, you can also prepare early, because it can help you better adapt to the life of studying abroad.

回复
  • 刘佳芸 2019-10-16

To practice my English skills and broaden my horizen.After I went Singarpor,I realized my English was really poor and I cannot get used to the speed they spoke.Also,I really appreciated the view of Singarpor,where less pollution existsed.It was the first time I experinced the roller-coaster.So fantastic!

回复
  • 陈宣甸 2019-10-16

Yes,i want to go abroad.Firstly,I can know the various different tradional cultures which can help me boraden my horizon and build a abilitity about seeking common ground and reserving differences.Secondly, it help me put what we have learnt to practise in daily life and gain experience of commounciating with foriengn friends.Finally,the world is so big and breathtaking that i want to appreciate all the places to find the warmth and happiness.

回复
  • 吴洁 2019-10-16

Maybe I want to study abroad. Studying abroad can make me more independent, can make me grow up savagely in a strange environment alone, can make me become more excellent

回复
  • Of course I wnat.I am obsessed with new things.As long as i image i go abroad,my blood blows. what's more,I have already traveled America with my friends. that's really good experience. 

回复
  • 郑卓园 2019-10-18

I extremely want to study aboard.The college in aboard is totally different from the college in our country.Different teaching method and various culture promote us the ability to adapt new things .Meanwhile,it means break our comfortable zone which effectively improve ourselves  .I hope four years later,I will be lucky enough to receive the offers from famous college.

回复

添加答案