助教
助教

课程特色

视频(67)
作业(56)
讨论(10)
考试(2)
下载资料(23)

What about your university life?Do you like it?

By 蒲美琳 2019-10-02 236次浏览

7 所有答案

• 邢雯雯 2019-10-02

My university life is pretty diverse.We have many activities everyday.They are very interesting and can improve our abilities.

I really like it.

回复
  • 周瑶 2019-10-02

My university life is quite busy.I want to have my own time to read book quietly.And I do  like my university life .

回复
  • 刘艺敏 2019-10-02

My university life is not the same as I imagined. Advanced Mathematics and Microeconomics are so difficult. But I will try my best to learn them well. And I like my  university life very much.

回复
  • 赵叶 2019-10-02

Just as the proverb goes"life is not all roses".Frankly speaking,my expected university life is quiet different from the real one,i have the busy schedule and a lot of activies to take part in,but i think i will become a better one through all this kinds of challenges.

回复
  • 欧阳妤妍 2019-10-02

Mine is much busy than i thought before.It's full of advants,lectures and homeworks.Maybe someday i will discover the true meaning of university life,but not now.

回复
  • 陆若婷 2019-10-02

My university environment is very beautiful, the teacher resource is very rich, I like hangzhou normal university very much.

回复
  • 王倩倩 2019-10-03

My college life is busy but full. I am very happy to be able to make new friwnds and learn something new things. As new comer,Maybe the course will be a little different for me,but l'm willing to do everything l can. And what l am most satisfied with is the conditions of the dormitory. It's like a home,everything's ready for you. I love this new college environment

回复

添加答案