助教
助教

课程特色

视频(67)
作业(56)
讨论(10)
考试(2)
下载资料(23)

What do you think of your college life?Do you have some plans to improve and enrich your life?

By 齐鹏 2019-09-30 207次浏览

21 回复

• 杨冰杰 2019-09-30

I think my college life is busy. To in rich my college life , I take part in a variety of organization and choose several courses which I like. Now I feel so rich. 

回复
  • 顾恬恬 2019-09-30

My college life is wonderful and colorful. During my college life, I want to participate in more activities. 

回复
  • 吴吻慧 2019-09-30

I believe that my college life will be inundate with happyness.I can make more friends and learn more professional knowledges.There are many ways to improve our life.I want to participate more activities for enriching my life.

回复
  • 沈鑫 2019-09-30

My college life is full of colorful things.It brings me lots of practical experiences.To improve and encich my life during this period ,i'll  finish my study carefully firstly and then join more interesting and meaningful teams to do meaningful things.

回复
  • 姚鑫玲 2019-10-01

My college life just begins!There are infinite possibilities.I want to arrange my time properly and do what I love.

回复
  • 金瑶瑶 2019-10-01

I think and I want my college life be comfortable、colorful、free and active.I can do a lot of things that I really want to and some things that I didn't dare to do or no chance to do before.Have a goal every day and try my best to achieve them.Enjoy the sunshine and the rain.

回复
  • 邓君玲 2019-10-02

I think my collgege life is busy  but  wonderful. I think i should study  harder and get involved in more activities.And I should make a planner about my college life.

回复
  • 刘言喆 2019-10-02

When I was in high school,I think college life will be easy.But when I entered in college,my college life is very busy.In my free time,I want to join the Students' Union and some clubs to improve myself communicating skills.

回复
  • 徐羽佳 2019-10-02

The college life is so busy that I feel tired.But I will always strive to enrich my college life and let myself learn more knowledge.

回复
  • 张劭晨 2019-10-03

I want to live a full life every day and learn more thing in college

回复
  • 沈燕玮 2019-10-03

I want to enrich myself. The first thing must be the book. Reading make people wise. Then I hope I can  practice more. 

回复
  • 蒋彬倩 2019-10-03

I want to improve myself in my college life, learn more skills.

回复
  • 方淑婷 2019-10-03

I think my college life is colourful and substantial. I want to experience more thing which I never tried ever so that I can break out of my comfort zone. Besides,it's fundamental for us to work hard at study and make effort to complete learning tasks. 

回复
  • 远大前程 2019-10-03

Oh,  that  so  intersting , in here , we  have more  time to  do  our  things.

回复
  • 柴汝 2019-10-03

My college life is not the same as my normal thinking ,it's more difficult and busy ,the only thing i can do in college is try my best since fact is always different with plans.

回复
  • 张欣雨 2019-10-03

I am a freshman.So when I first stayed at university,I felt very curious.I want to try everything.But my university is too big that make me feel tiny.I think I should learn many new things which make me busy .And it is very different form what I thought before.Though,I will try my best to learn new things and spare time to learn from the senior.

回复
  • 于潇悦 2019-10-03

College life is nothing like what I expected but I still think it is wonderful and meaningful.My plans about my college life is to read more books and keep sports so that I can have a healthy body as well as smart brain.

回复
  • 郭俊锋 2019-10-04

What makes me most excited is that I have been a member of College Student Art Troupe.

回复
  • 翁盈盈 2019-10-04

It's colourful and meaningful .It also bings me valuable friendship and a  chance to improve myself.  I think I will think more and do morebut say less.

回复
  • 张华鹭 2019-10-08

I believe a sentence in Forrest Gump:Life is like a bar of chocolates,you will never kown what you are gonna get.So when it comes to my college life,I think i don't need to worry much,just enjoy it.Of course,I wish it colorful.

On the second question,yes,I do.

回复
  • 陈晓露 2019-10-08

I think i should improve my listening and speaking skills,also I shoould read more books to know more knowledge.And learn to get along with my riedns.

回复

添加回复