北京外国语大学
助教

课程特色

视频(81)
练习(4)
考试(5)
作业(4)
下载资料(13)

The cultivation of a hobby is not easy,do you agree or not agree? Can you share a story of cultivating a hobby?

By 马武林 老师 2019-05-09 815次浏览

5 回复

• 周玲玲 2019-05-15

I don't agree.

A hobby is a regular activity that is done for pleasure, typically during one's leisure time. Hobbies can include collecting themed items and objects, engaging in creative and artistic pursuits, playing sports, or pursuing other amusements. By continually participating in a particular hobby, one can acquire substantial skill and knowledge in that area.

回复
  • 雷燕 2019-05-15

Yes, I agree with you.
    Areal hobby is different from a temporary interest. Hobbies need to be cultivated fromchildhood, and they also need to be
    persisted.For example, the hobby of readingcannot be cultivated for a while.

回复
  • 杜青清 2019-05-15

I agree, to develop interest is a long-term thing, to develop an interest needs to pay time and energy, sometimes even need professional study. The first step in developing an interest is to find something you like. This step is the easiest to ignore, but the most important. It all takes a lot of our time. For example, when I was a child, I learned to skate. When I put on my skates for the first time, I could not stand steadily. But after two hours of training every day, I finally learned to skate. Although every day is a sweat home, but I was particularly happy, I did what I love to do.

回复
  • 廖露 2019-05-16

I totally agree with you. cultivate a hobby must start at a young age. changing hobby is hard. hobby is when  you don't do it every day and you feel comfortable and happy when you do it. for example, some people start to love the guitar when they are young and treat it as friends,so they are willing to spend time with him. But I persisted soon gave up. 

回复
  • 郭昕妍 2019-05-19

I agree with you. It is a long process to develop hobbies. When I was a child, my mother forced me to study painting in a painting class. Such an experience made me fear and resist painting.

回复

添加回复