北京外国语大学
助教

课程特色

视频(81)
练习(4)
考试(5)
作业(4)
下载资料(13)

How do you think about "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference(Winston Churchill)"?Can you share a story to support you idea?

By 马武林 老师 2019-05-09 608次浏览

First show your understanding about the topic,then try to share your stories.

10 回复

• 陈国音 2019-05-09

Attitude is very important,especially when you are lost.Sometimes if you think from a positive side,you will get a diferent and surprising feeling.

In the history of the Olympics,there is a king emerged swimmer from a terminal illness--vandewege.When you look closely at his head,you may see two shocking scars.These two scars are not what another group's decoration,this is the trail left by lekumia patients undergoing chemotherapy and bone marrow transplants.At the age of 20,he was diagnosed with leukemia,However,he didn't give up swimming.He wrote in Beijing the most heroic sports career.

回复
  • 黄瑞 2019-05-13

In my opinion, attitude is decided by yourself. Maybe you think it is a little thing, but sometimes it really decides the results.

There is my friend's story. She is always incaution. She doesn't care everything that she does. But two months before the college entrance examination, she has known that how important study is, so she changes her attitude, believes the saying "attitude decides everything." She works hard and treats study carefully.

回复
  • 刘念 2019-05-14

I can`t agree with that idea more.

Suppose a student used to be good at English,but has a bad attitude and doesn`t study hard.At the same time, a foundation iss not good,but trying to catch up with that excellent student.The the result might be the student who doesn`ot  do well in English may do better than that good one.

回复
  • 赵嘉欣 2019-05-15

Abosolutely right.I think a good and positive attitude will help people get out of trap. when we meet some issues, we trust and tell ourselves we can do it .I believe problem will be done.

for an instance, facing tough problem,I choose to go out for a walk, take a shower and have a sweet dream.Next day will be another new day,we should be brave in the future.

回复
  • 王沿 2019-05-15

Persistence will get you the life you want. On the eve of the college entrance examination, I kept practicing on the questions without relaxing. Therefore, I finally achieved satisfactory results and was admitted to the ideal university

回复
  • 陈梦洁 2019-05-15

I think attitude plays a important role in our life.As the saying goes,"Attitude determines height,detail determines success."Our small attitude can determine the quality of what we do and affect our development and even our whole life.

For example,if you keep reading English every day,it will be a matter of time before you become fluent in spoken English.

回复
  • 马春花 2019-05-15

Yes, I agree with this point of view. When I entered the third year of high school, I was always not confident enough about myself. I felt that my foundation was poor and I couldn’t compare with others, so I felt very inferior every day. But my class teacher told me that she felt that I was a very hardworking student and that I could make great progress. Since then, I have continued to build confidence, and my performance has been continuously improved. It can be seen that changes in attitude can bring great changes to our study and life.

回复
  • 周玲玲 2019-05-15

In the face of anything in life, good or bad, if you have a good attitude, don't complain and don't give up, you may succeed, even if you don't succeed will not regret.

For example,on a rainy day,some people may get upset,but some people will be happy,it's attitude.Facing different things,you will have different opinion.

回复
  • 廖露 2019-05-15

In my opinion, attitude is not a little thing that makes a big difference .attitude determines the height,details determines the failure or success. if a person don't take a correct attitude, they will drive out of the direction of destination. as the old saying goes, attitude is the best teacher of one's life. no matter how difficult the things are, if you spend all of your attitude and time you will success. 

回复
  • 郭昕妍 2019-05-19

I always believe that attitude determines success or failure. A good and correct attitude guides a person to do a thing mentality. In the face of heavy study tasks every day, learn not to complain is to get twice the result with half the effort.

回复

添加回复