北京外国语大学
助教

课程特色

视频(81)
练习(4)
考试(5)
作业(4)
下载资料(13)

how much do you think national culture is reflected in sports ?

By 廖露 2019-03-13 3173次浏览

As far as I am concerned, sports symbolize the national culture, do you think so ?in many sports, you can perceive the team which cooperate quite  well are more capable to win this competition. Sports also show everybody 's will and persistence in competition. Above all, I think  humanistic spirit is the main part of national culture. In addition,sports represent the process of a nation during the past thousands of years, the people, the war, the society and so on. so it also remains national culture .

教师的答案

• Cooper 老师 2019-04-01

Brace for impact ! My perception could be rather different from all. I reckon, sports, should be left ....JUST SPORTS. When it is embodied with any other elements, exampli gratia politic, nationalism or in our context culture, it is being twarted from its original meaning.  Sport is supposed to be neutral , when we indoctrine it with a certain belief, we risk deviating from its purest goal---Uniting People. 

In an often divided world, sport is an impeccable connective tissue that binds people together, both across and within societies.

回复

24 所有答案

• 郭昕妍 2019-03-13

I agree that "sports symbolize national culture". Sports can make people strong and healthy and contribute to the development of body and mind. And the prosperity of national culture needs people to promote, some sports contain rich cultural deposits.

回复
  • 刘可儿 2019-03-13

I also think that the sports spirit of a country also reflects the spirit of the people of a country in some aspects. Sports make the spirit of a country more upward and the body better. Sports are very necessary

回复
  • 朱逸君 2019-03-13

I think that the embodiment of national in sports should be more about the spread of culture. Many sports have been spread abroad, and then our national culture has been developed over time. This shows that the national culture is still reflected too much in sports.

回复
  • 梁家琪 2019-03-13

I'm convinced that sports are part of national culture. Sporting spirit reflects the culture of a country to some extent, indicating people's attitudes towards life.There is no doubt that participating in sports plays a decisive role in developing national culture. For example, the opening ceremony of the 2008 Olympic Games showed the whole world about our unique and impressive culture.

回复
  • 卜晨洋 2019-03-13

In my opinion, very very much. Like the USA, this is a country prefering Individualism than collectivism and that's why there are so many movies about super heroes released. As a result, there are many sports players famous for solo skills, like Michel Jordan, Russel Westbrook and so on. So,  in the USA, I think national culture  reflects in sports very much.

回复
  • 卢漫 2019-03-13

Of course the national culture is  reflected in sports , like the  spirit of women volleyball team , expressing perseverance and cooperation in Chinese traditional culture. Sorry, I can't think of more reasons.smiley

回复
  • 陶严百合 2019-03-13

Of course.The spirit we show in a competition is the popular spirit for our country.A national cultural can be involved in any field.Sports is just one of them.And as far as I am concerned,national cultural change people’s personality,which can be materialized in sports by each athlete.

回复
  • 陈梦洁 2019-03-13

In my opinion,sport is an important part of a country,and the national culture reflects the development level of a country to a great extent.If the strength of sports,that the country attaches importance to the cultivation of talents in all aspects,on behalf of the high level of national culture.Sports culture is the reproduction of sports in culture,so sports reflect national culture to a great extent.

回复
  • ABOUT 2019-03-13

I think national culture can be reflected in sports. In China, tai chi is a sport of great significance to the Chinese people and attaches great importance to the cultivation of wushu. This shows that we are daring to struggle and have generous spirit.Many other sports are like this.Therefore,I think it can be reflected in sports.

回复
  • 黄瑞 2019-03-13

I think sports is one of the most important ways to reflect national culture. For example, Chinese volleyball reflects our Chinese teamwork and insistence.

回复
  • 胡又之 2019-03-13

Yes.There are many examples.First of all,you can see harmony from Chinese Tai Ji, it shows that Chinese people in the hope of peace and serenity.So,I have to say it difinately that national culture is reflected in sports.And the spirits can be shown in the game,or more important like nation future.

回复
  • 马春花 2019-03-13

I believe sports is a way to show nation culture through sports. the nation show its sporting sprint.      

For example, our nation has always been limited in the competition, athletes are working hard china has always attached importance to benevolence in the competition ,we are all friendship first, competition second.

回复
  • 付玉佼 2019-03-13

From where I stand,the national spirit supported the development of the sports.For many professional athletes,it is a great pride to represent China to win a medal.Whenever we see the great achievements our country has made in sports, tears come to our eyes.That's our national pride.So I think sports are closely related to the national spirit.

回复
  • 袁康宁 2019-03-13

From the beginning of school to nowadays college life,PE class is an essential course every week which shows that sports and culture have been integrated into our life for a long time.However,with the growth of age,the number of weekly PE class gradually decreases with the increase of studying burden.And when we talk about sports and culture,sports is always placed behind culture,but in fact,sports and culture are complementary and indispensable.

回复
  • 王沿 2019-03-13

I think the hardworking spirit is connected with the sport game.Because if you are not hardworking,you can’t beat others and get price.And I think the teamwork spirit is connected with the sport game,too.In sport competition You can’t do anything by your own.you should do everything seriously with you teammates.

回复
  • 杜青清 2019-03-13

I think there is a great connection between sports and national spirit.For example,tug-of-war embodies the spirit of unity and football embodies the spirit of perseverance and never say die.

回复
  • 周玲玲 2019-03-13

Frist,I think the sports is one kind of motion education.Sports spirit is a part of national spirit and national culture.Second,every sport has its historical and cultural roots.Finally,the rich and colorful traditional sports of the Chinese nation are integral part of our entire national cuture.Sports such as guiyin,qigong,taiji and martial arts have developed with the development of China's national culture,both in theory and in practice.

回复
  • 雷燕 2019-03-13

Of course, such as the Chinese   football: football, the earliest origin in China.   In the Spring and Autumn period and the warring States period, "Cuju" or "collapse" appeared. The earliest statement can be found in the warring States Policy, Qitze: "it is very lucky and true to be rich." Bow down. In the Han Dynasty, as a result of the prosperity of the social economy, Cuju got a greater development, almost empty alleyways. And Cuju became the main sports activity of the court. The Tang Dynasty was the heyday of Cuju.

回复
  • 20201711080107 2019-03-21

Frist,I think the sports is one kind of motion education.Sports spirit is a part of national spirit and national culture.Second,every sport has its historical and cultural roots.Finally,the rich and colorful traditional sports of the Chinese nation are integral part of our entire national cuture.Sports such as guiyin,qigong,taiji and martial arts have developed with the development of China's national culture,both in theory and in practice.

回复
  • 赵嘉欣 2019-03-31

The unique charm of sports lies in that it gets rid of and transcends the geographical, racial, political and other factors and becomes a common content that can be participated in and appreciated by all mankind. In essence, sports spirit is the concrete embodiment of national spirit.

回复
  • 刘念 2019-03-31

I think the national spirt can be reflected in sports.For example unity symbolizes cohesion of a country.Athlete win honor for the country and reflect common national honor of a country.

回复
  • 陈国音 2019-03-31

Chinese traditional sports is an integral part of traditional culture. With five thousand years of civilization, it has bred a splendid traditional sports culture with rich artistic conception and connotation and gathered Oriental wisdom. It is unique in the world sports culture and plays an irreplaceable role.

回复
  • 次仁央吉 2019-04-01

National  culture is embodied in many ways,among which sports is one of them. Sports can reflect National culture to a certain estent, but National cultureis not only reflected in sports. It should be about 30 percent.

回复
  • Cooper 老师 2019-04-01

Brace for impact ! My perception could be rather different from all. I reckon, sports, should be left ....JUST SPORTS. When it is embodied with any other elements, exampli gratia politic, nationalism or in our context culture, it is being twarted from its original meaning.  Sport is supposed to be neutral , when we indoctrine it with a certain belief, we risk deviating from its purest goal---Uniting People. 

In an often divided world, sport is an impeccable connective tissue that binds people together, both across and within societies.

回复

添加答案