视频(47)
作业(36)
讨论(13)
图文(1)
考试(1)
下载资料(2)

Liu Xin and the live television discussion on China-US trade issues

By 廖华英 老师 2019-06-01 415次浏览

CGTN anchor Liu Xin joined Fox Business Network host Trish Regan on her prime-time show for a live television discussion on China-US trade issues. It is the first time that television hosts from China and the US have faced off live. The much-anticipated event sparked widespread attention from audiences across the world. How do you view the debate? How do you comment on the features of these two hosts from the perspective of their hosting style? 

8 回复

• 詹婷婷 2019-06-01

I think Liu Xin's way is very good! Without aggressive momentum, we should answer Tracy's questions in a peaceful and non-humble manner, so that the American and the world people can know more about China and its attitude.

回复
  • 1825003周梦君 2019-06-01

In my opinion,LiuXin is so great.She defends China with her own way.In the meantime,all the people can know the attitude of the America and China towards the trade issues.The debate by hosting is a good way.By the social media I believe it can spread  everywhere.And we can learn more .

回复
  • 曹扬帆 2019-06-02

In my opinion, the debate is the evidence that Chinese are stronger than past days that we have the bravery and enough power to fight back whenever and whoever do things wrong to us. Liu is our nations hero, and she as an English TV program hostess in China, she held the true attitude to protect our national dignity. and the American hostess is so aggressive that twist on the truth.

回复
  • 董缘园 老师 2019-06-09

@詹婷婷 Yes,thanks for your reply. smiley

回复
  • 董缘园 老师 2019-06-09

@曹扬帆 Yes,So we should enrich our horizon with knowledge.

回复
  • 董缘园 老师 2019-06-09

@周梦君 Yes,I agree with your opinion.

回复
  • 1825001黄曼凝 2019-06-12

I think it's a talk rather than a debate. Trish's is more powerful and Liu's is more calm.

回复
  • 杨飞 2019-06-12

I think the debate between Liu Xin and Trish Regon boosts the communication of China and America. We actually lack for the further communication so as to have some misunderstandings. And this debate definitely promotes our acknowledgements of each other, which will probably effectes the trade between China and America.

回复

添加回复