副教授
广东外语外贸大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(40)
文档(76)
讨论(29)
考试(13)

Would you like to share with us any story happening on your first day of school?

By 数据1203姚泽恩 2021-10-04 291次浏览 课时8

What i remember clearly so far is that day when it is very hot ,and i was so tired and fretful.And i carry a lot of things and baggages,at that time,many warm-hearted volunteers help us carry baggage and lead us to the dormitory,which really touched  me. I really thanks for their assistance from the bottom of my heart.

教师的答案

• 马小宇 老师 2021-10-05

Hi, guys. It is a good job and thank you for your participation. But I'm afraid it is not the right place to answer the question raised by the teacher, ' cause it may not be marked here. Well, you'd better find the right place and go on with your reply. :-)

回复

4 所有答案

• 法学1206邢竟扬 2021-10-05

When I take my backpack and come into the university,I find my schoolmates in high school ,though I even don't kown where they go.

回复
  • 马小宇 老师 2021-10-05

Hi, guys. It is a good job and thank you for your participation. But I'm afraid it is not the right place to answer the question raised by the teacher, ' cause it may not be marked here. Well, you'd better find the right place and go on with your reply. :-)

回复
  • 数据1201植伟冰 2021-10-07

I remember the first day in my mind. I walked into the school with much luggage. However, I found I was losed. Because there were many similar buildings which I saw. Forturnately, I met many friendly elder martial brothers and sisters. They led me to report and took me to my dormitory and carried my luggage. What impressed me most was that I could meet the person I miss long. So it was the best day for me.

回复
  • 陈志然 2021-10-14

uhmmmm...nothing special happen, just still remembered that my teacher is a bit strict with us because we are that kind of kids thought to be naughty hhhhh

回复

添加答案