桂林电子科技大学 慕课团 加入小组

71个成员 138个话题 创建时间:2020-08-20

教师节,送给老师的祝福 精华

发表于2020-09-12 1797次查看

The best teachers don't give you the answer, they give you the desire to find the answer yourself.

最好的老师不会给你答案,而是激起你寻找答案的欲望。

I am grateful to be your student. Thank you for challenging me to be my best and instilling in me a passion for learning.

感谢您做我的老师。感谢您一次次的质疑让我成为最棒的自己,感谢您给了我学习的热情。  

You deserve recognition for all the sacrifices that you make. You are more than a teacher to me and thank you.

您付出的一切都值得肯定,对我来说,您不仅仅是老师,谢谢您!

Today I celebrate you for being selfless, devoted, hardworking, and the wisest person in the classroom. I am grateful to be your student.

今天要祝贺您成为班里无私奉献、辛勤工作、最有智慧的那个人。感谢您做我的老师。

Wishing you joy and happiness. You are an amazing teacher, and you deserve only the best.

祝您幸福快乐,您是一位很棒的老师,您只应得到最好的。

You are the spark, the inspiration, the guide, and the candle in my life. I am deeply thankful that you are my teacher.

您是火花,您是灵感,您是向导,您是我人生的烛光。深深感谢您做我的老师。

Thank you for sharing your great vast treasure of knowledge. 

感谢您与我们分享巨大的知识宝藏。

Thank you for planting a seed of curiosity in my imagination. I hope my mind will grow and flourish like a great tree. 

感谢您在我的想象力中播下了好奇的种子,希望我的才智能茁壮成长如参天大树。

Learning from you, listening to you, looking up to you, and laughing with you, makes you the best teacher in my heart. 

学习您,倾听您,仰望您,与您一同欢笑,在我心中您是最棒的老师。

Warm wishes to the teacher who is a great example and who taught me so much. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with me.

为老师献上温馨的祝福,您为我树立了好榜样,您教给了我太多。感谢您与我分享您的智慧。

Because of you, a bright future is within my grasp. Thank you for inspiring me.

因为有您,我才有光明的未来。感谢您启发了我。

祝愿所有的老师——教师节快乐!
发表回复
你还没有登录,请先 登录或 注册!
话题作者
团员积分排行榜
你不是该慕课团的团员
你不是该慕课团的团员
你不是该慕课团的团员